Kamela Harris gets pummled in Fox Interview.
Add Reply
NoBody
2024-10-17 11:36:27 UTC
Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
disaster and unable to answer simple questions. See the entire
interiew:

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
pothead
2024-10-17 13:27:58 UTC
Post by NoBody
Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
disaster and unable to answer simple questions. See the entire
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
Kamala Harris is woefully inept and incompetent.
She is not qualified to be POTUS and lead the country.

I'll bet that Joe Biden is looking pretty good to the democrats right
about now.
ROTFLMAO!
--
pothead
Kama Lama Ding Dong is the long lost sister of
Rama Lama Ding Dong
Ken
2024-10-17 15:31:37 UTC
Post by NoBody
Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
disaster and unable to answer simple questions. See the entire
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
It is apparent why the party leaders did not want her to participate in
interviews. She is dumb as a rock. She makes Hillary look like a good
candidate.
pothead
2024-10-17 20:47:25 UTC
Post by Ken
Post by NoBody
Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
disaster and unable to answer simple questions. See the entire
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
It is apparent why the party leaders did not want her to participate in
interviews. She is dumb as a rock. She makes Hillary look like a good
candidate.
I loathe Hillary Clinton and in fact the Clintons in general however
she is like Madame Marie Curie' compared to Kamala Harris and she is
certainly qualified, unlike Kamala Harris who skated through life and
slept her way through the glass ceiling.
I'll bet it was mirrored glass!
Rama Lama Ding Dong
Alan
2024-10-17 20:48:56 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Ken
Post by NoBody
Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
disaster and unable to answer simple questions. See the entire
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
It is apparent why the party leaders did not want her to participate in
interviews. She is dumb as a rock. She makes Hillary look like a good
candidate.
I loathe Hillary Clinton and in fact the Clintons in general however
she is like Madame Marie Curie' compared to Kamala Harris and she is
certainly qualified, unlike Kamala Harris who skated through life and
slept her way through the glass ceiling.
I'll bet it was mirrored glass!
What do you want to bet that (provided you've been honest enough to use
the same posting name from that time) I can find posts of you claiming
that Hillary Clinton qualified?
Skeeter
Does usenet own you fer crissakes?
Alan
2024-10-17 20:55:45 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by Ken
Post by NoBody
Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
disaster and unable to answer simple questions. See the entire
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
It is apparent why the party leaders did not want her to participate in
interviews. She is dumb as a rock. She makes Hillary look like a good
candidate.
I loathe Hillary Clinton and in fact the Clintons in general however
she is like Madame Marie Curie' compared to Kamala Harris and she is
certainly qualified, unlike Kamala Harris who skated through life and
slept her way through the glass ceiling.
I'll bet it was mirrored glass!
Harris graduated with a degree in economics from Howard University.

She then got a Juris Doctor degree from the University of California,
Hastings College of the Law.

Trump barely scraped out a bachelor's degree...

...and has threated lawsuits if anyone releases his grades.
Skeeter
2024-10-17 21:27:42 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by pothead
Post by Ken
Post by NoBody
Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
disaster and unable to answer simple questions. See the entire
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
It is apparent why the party leaders did not want her to participate in
interviews. She is dumb as a rock. She makes Hillary look like a good
candidate.
I loathe Hillary Clinton and in fact the Clintons in general however
she is like Madame Marie Curie' compared to Kamala Harris and she is
certainly qualified, unlike Kamala Harris who skated through life and
slept her way through the glass ceiling.
I'll bet it was mirrored glass!
Harris graduated with a degree in economics from Howard University.
So?
Post by Alan
...and has threated lawsuits if anyone releases his grades.
So? His business.

You don't even live here. If I thought you gave a shit about my country
I might let you at least try. But you want to post shit that no one even
cares about and act as if you hold the secret key. Your type come and
goes.
Alan
2024-10-17 16:58:12 UTC
Post by NoBody
Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
disaster and unable to answer simple questions. See the entire
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
Did she, though?

OTOH, check out the body language of these ladies listening to Trump in
his Univision townhall:

'"I want to give you the opportunity to try and win back my vote,"
González said to Trump, "your action and maybe inaction, during your
presidency and maybe the last few years, sort of, was a little
disturbing to me."

He said: "What happened during January 6, and the fact that you know,
you waited so long to take action while your supporters were attacking
the Capital."'

<https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-univision-town-hall-hispanic-voters-audience-reaction-1970402>

'Another visible reaction came from González himself, who appeared to
respond to Trump saying January 6 was "a day of love from the standpoint
of the millions—it's like hundreds of thousands—it could have been—the
largest group I've ever spoken to before."

When Trump said "a day of love," González can be seen furrowing his brow
and moving his head from one side to the other.'
Skeeter
2024-10-17 17:21:08 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by NoBody
Despite what the rest of the media is spinning, Kamela was an absolute
disaster and unable to answer simple questions. See the entire
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6363352689112
Did she, though?
Yes she did. Did you watch it. She crashed and burned.
Post by Alan
OTOH, check out the body language of these ladies listening to Trump in
BUTWHATABOUT TRUMP!
<https://i0.wp.com/boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2024/10/TrumpUnivision.jpeg?fit=1&ssl=1&resize=620%2C4000>
Alan
The comparison between the two is the whole POINT.
Skeeter
2024-10-17 20:05:37 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
OTOH, check out the body language of these ladies listening to Trump in
BUTWHATABOUT TRUMP!
The comparison between the two is the whole POINT.
No one is comparing. You just don't want to admit Joe fucked up. You
always pull the "but what about Trump" bullshit.

Focus on what we are talking about.
Alan
2024-10-17 20:35:24 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
OTOH, check out the body language of these ladies listening to Trump in
BUTWHATABOUT TRUMP!
The comparison between the two is the whole POINT.
No one is comparing. You just don't want to admit Joe fucked up. You
always pull the "but what about Trump" bullshit.
Focus on what we are talking about.
Of course they're comparing, doofus!

"Which person would make a better president?"

That is the reason any of these threads on Harris and/or Trump exist!
Skeeter
2024-10-17 21:19:51 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
OTOH, check out the body language of these ladies listening to Trump in
BUTWHATABOUT TRUMP!
The comparison between the two is the whole POINT.
No one is comparing. You just don't want to admit Joe fucked up. You
always pull the "but what about Trump" bullshit.
Focus on what we are talking about.
Of course they're comparing, doofus!
Who is "they're"?
Post by Alan
"Which person would make a better president?"
Trump.
We were talking about Joe and his lying about documents.
Alan
2024-10-17 21:27:01 UTC
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
OTOH, check out the body language of these ladies listening to Trump in
BUTWHATABOUT TRUMP!
The comparison between the two is the whole POINT.
No one is comparing. You just don't want to admit Joe fucked up. You
always pull the "but what about Trump" bullshit.
Focus on what we are talking about.
Of course they're comparing, doofus!
Who is "they're"?
The people on this newsgroup.
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
"Which person would make a better president?"
Trump.
So you don't know what quotations marks around a sentence mean.
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
That is the reason any of these threads on Harris and/or Trump exist!
We were talking about Joe and his lying about documents.
Are you getting as senile as Trump?

That's certainly not what we're talking about in this thread.
Skeeter
2024-10-17 22:13:32 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
OTOH, check out the body language of these ladies listening to Trump in
BUTWHATABOUT TRUMP!
The comparison between the two is the whole POINT.
No one is comparing. You just don't want to admit Joe fucked up. You
always pull the "but what about Trump" bullshit.
Focus on what we are talking about.
Of course they're comparing, doofus!
Who is "they're"?
The people on this newsgroup.
Who most likely aren't even reading this thread.
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
"Which person would make a better president?"
Trump.
So you don't know what quotations marks around a sentence mean.
Don't care. Someone asked the question I just answered it.
Post by Alan
Post by Skeeter
Post by Alan
That is the reason any of these threads on Harris and/or Trump exist!
We were talking about Joe and his lying about documents.
Are you getting as senile as Trump?
Are you spinning away again? Who said Trump was senile? The left?
Post by Alan
That's certainly not what we're talking about in this thread.
Not that you changed it.