Liberal Godzilla Mops The Floor With Kamala Harris, Tim Walz, And Barrack Obama As Voter Struggles Haunt Democrats
Add Reply
AlleyCat
2024-10-13 02:14:58 UTC
Bill Maher Mops The Floor With Kamala Harris, Tim Walz, And Barrack Obama As Voter Struggles Haunt Democrats

More of the media are taking notice of how poorly Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign is doing with Election Day
fast approaching.

In a clip posted to social media platform X on Friday, late night host of "Real Time with Bill Maher" Bill Maher gave a
monologue to his audience where he mocked and belittled Harris and running mate Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz as this week
has been less than stellar since the duo decided to increase their media exposure.

Maher is nothing close to a conservative but attracts praise from the right regularly as he - arguably an outspoken
liberal on many issues - takes shots at the left when their absolutely braindead ideas crash and burn.

https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/status/1844928467030221036

Maher opened telling his audience, "I gotta say, it's not looking that great for the Democrats."

As the Harris-Walz campaign has made regular use of the vice president apparently being black, Maher mentioned issues
of race as Democrats have recently tried to increase engagement with black men.

"This is not a good sign, you know, when you have an African American candidate, you probably shouldn't be having to
shore up your support among black men but that's what's going on," said Maher.

Democrats do seem to be worried about this demographic as former President Barack Obama took the campaign trail for
Harris, making a plea to black men for their support on Thursday in Pittsburgh.

A New York Times poll found Harris does have lower support among black voters.

Compared to Hillary Clinton with 92% support in 2016 and President Joe Biden with 90% in 2020, Harris trails.

She currently sits at 78%.

With 70% of black men supporting Harris compared to 83% of black women according to the same poll, Maher mocked
Democrats' initiative to close this gap as they stupidly chose Walz of all people to lend a hand.
Related:
Bill Maher Calls Out Left for Targeting of RFK Jr's Family: 'Even the Mafia Doesn't Do That'

Maher commented that, "Tim Walz is headlining a voter engagement event tonight with black men. Who better to connect
with young black men than Tim Walz?"

The remark was predictably met with laugher as whoever is managing campaign events didn't realize Walz is the worst
choice of anyone to meet black men as he did at Vino and Vibes Wine Bar in Utica, Michigan on Friday.

Maher did bring the conversation around to Obama's Thursday appearance in which he was 'scolding" black men for their
lack of support while adding irreverently, "For some young black men, especially younger black men, its a tough
choice."

In a dig at former President Donald Trump's line of footwear, Maher joked, "Harris is African American but Trump has a
sneaker line."

While the monologue is worth a watch for laughs at Harris, Walz and Obama's expense, it does speak to the reality of
this campaign with less than a month to go before election day.

Democrats are working hard in a desperate attempt to have voters believe this is a viable ticket.

And YOU want THIS to be President?

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1832183023510429696/pu/vid/avc1/1280x720/fdQv8hThHaQNjE5J.mp4?tag=12

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1819482094310940674/vid/avc1/1280x720/__Zc7AMUqL_cXO8V.mp4?tag=16

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-attempts-to-explain-ai-in-latest-word-salad-
gaffe-kind-of-a-fancy-thing/news-story/96539b79b23be7b45ba66db72c5fbd34

"This is the most election of our lifetime."

I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know?

What can be unburdened by what has been.

There are those who are unable to see what can be.

But there are many more who are able to see what can be unburdened by what has been.

Remember Venn diagrams, those three circles? Right.

And then let's just see where they overlap.

You will not be surprised because I have constructed a Venn diagram on this.

Remember those three circles, how they overlap?

I love Venn diagrams. So, I just do.

Whenever you're dealing with conflict, pull out a Venn diagram. Right?

And so, you know, the three circles.

Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is
a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong.

I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are she, her, hers. My pronouns sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and
understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

"We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as
an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic. So to that end, we are announcing today also
that we will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica that have been
essential to, I believe, what is necessary to strengthen not only the issue of public health but also the economy."

"It's time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day."

"I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe
that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled."
pothead
2024-10-13 13:08:20 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
The best part of Kamala Harris's so called "media blitz tour" where she is
doing "interviews" with left wing entities friendly to her is that Kamala is
bombing everywhere.

And the low information voters who depend, at least in part, to the likes of
Howard Stern and so forth for their news are now discovering what a vacuous,
empty pantsuit Kamala Harris truly is.

Social media is blowing up with discussions regarding what Kamala Harris is
REALLY all about.
Which is nothing.

This was a strategic mistake by the Harris campaign and it's going to hurt not
help her.
--
pothead
Kama Lama Ding Dong is the long lost sister of
Rama Lama Ding Dong
Mitchell Holman
2024-10-13 14:16:48 UTC
Post by pothead
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
That is why her lead over Trump
keeps growing. Right.
Post by pothead
And the low information voters who depend, at least in part, to the
likes of Howard Stern and so forth for their news are now discovering
what a vacuous, empty pantsuit Kamala Harris truly is.
Trump had no objection to Howard
Stern when he was a guest on the show.

Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My "Personal Vietnam"
02.16.16

In a 1997 Howard Stern interview, the future
presidential candidate likened sleeping with
multiple women to service in the war he
repeatedly avoided.

"I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world.
It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary,
like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,"
Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on
Buzzfeed, "It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like
a great and very brave soldier."
http://tinyurl.com/j44dtrl
Skeeter
2024-10-13 14:52:13 UTC
In article <***@185.151.15.160>, ***@aol.com
says...
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
LOL what polls are you reading?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by pothead
And the low information voters who depend, at least in part, to the
likes of Howard Stern and so forth for their news are now discovering
what a vacuous, empty pantsuit Kamala Harris truly is.
Trump had no objection to Howard
Stern when he was a guest on the show.
So?
http://tinyurl.com/j44dtrl
Governor Swill
2024-10-14 20:36:44 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
That is why her lead over Trump
keeps growing. Right.
She's not doing as well as she was and for precisely the same reason Clinton
failed. She's not taking on his campaign's lies directly. The air should be
flooded with ads showing Trump lying and then showing the facts.

All these generalities about proposed policy aren't going to do the job.
--
Two more reasons to not vote for Trump in 23 days.

44) In a likely obstruction of justice, Trump pressured
then-FBI Director James Comey to stop the FBI's investigation
into Trump's national security adviser, Michael Flynn.
This was documented in the Mueller report.

45) When Comey didn't bend to Trump's will, Trump fired him.
Mitchell Holman
2024-10-15 01:57:16 UTC
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Mitchell Holman
That is why her lead over Trump
keeps growing. Right.
She's not doing as well as she was and for precisely the same reason
Clinton failed. She's not taking on his campaign's lies directly.
The air should be flooded with ads showing Trump lying and then
showing the facts.
All these generalities about proposed policy aren't going to do the job.
If she only talks about Trump
and Trump only talks about Trump
then all the voters hear about is
Trump. Which is just what he wants.
He craves being the center of
attention, even bad press is good
news to him.

She is right to take the high
road, talk about improving lives
and improving America. Let others
be the attack dogs, she has a
vision to sell.
Skeeter
What vision? No one seems to know the answer to that.
Mitchell Holman
Check her website.
Skeeter
2024-10-15 18:29:41 UTC
In article <***@185.151.15.190>, ***@aol.com
says...
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Skeeter
says...
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Governor Swill
Post by Mitchell Holman
[...]
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So you don't know or are to embarrassed to say.

NoBody
2024-10-13 14:44:28 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
[...]
When liberal comedians start making fun of Kamela, you know she's in
trouble.