#McCain releases his medical records
b***@aol.com
2008-05-23 16:19:22 UTC
"I think physiologically he is considerably younger than his
chronologic age based on his cardiovascular fitness," Eckstein said in
an interview Thursday. "I got a call from the cardiologist who said
that he had not seen anyone that age exercise for that long in a long
time."

Obama, OTOH, has refused to release his medical records.

What is he hiding?

Considering that he admits to having been a heavy cocaine user, is it
possible that he doesn't want current cocaine use to be revealed?
McCain's Preacher
Does McCain have even one point he hasn't flipped on?
b***@aol.com
2008-05-23 18:34:34 UTC
.
Post by McCain's Preacher
Post by b***@aol.com
Obama, OTOH, has refused to release his medical records.
.
Post by McCain's Preacher
Post by b***@aol.com
What is he hiding?
.
Post by McCain's Preacher
Does McCain have even one point he hasn't flipped on?
.
Not really an answer to the question, it is? Why, exactly, has 47
year old Obama refused to release his medical record? What is he
hiding?
GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
2008-05-23 19:16:20 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by McCain's Preacher
Post by b***@aol.com
Obama, OTOH, has refused to release his medical records.
.
Post by McCain's Preacher
Post by b***@aol.com
What is he hiding?
.
Post by McCain's Preacher
Does McCain have even one point he hasn't flipped on?
.
Not really an answer to the question, it is? Why, exactly, has 47
year old Obama refused to release his medical record? What is he
hiding?
Nothing. Why won't McCain release his WHOLE record?
Maybe McCain wants Romney to be President!
b***@aol.com
2008-05-23 22:05:00 UTC
Post by GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by McCain's Preacher
Post by b***@aol.com
Obama, OTOH, has refused to release his medical records.
.
Post by McCain's Preacher
Post by b***@aol.com
What is he hiding?
.
Post by GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
Post by GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
Post by b***@aol.com
Not really an answer to the question, it is? Why, exactly, has 47
year old Obama refused to release his medical record? What is he
hiding?
.
Post by GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
Nothing.
.
Even you don't believe that bullshit, and you're as gullible an idiot
as I've run across on usenet. ANY presidential candidate with nothing
to hide would happily release such medical records. What is the 47
year old hiding?
Gary DeWaay
2008-05-25 03:58:21 UTC
In article <38c09f1a-0fa7-495c-bdeb-8bbb986e2456
@g16g2000pri.googlegroups.com>, ***@aol.com ***@aol.com
wisdom..

.
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
Post by b***@aol.com
Not really an answer to the question, it is? Why, exactly, has 47
year old Obama refused to release his medical record? What is he
hiding?
.
Post by GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
Nothing.
.
Even you don't believe that bullshit, and you're as gullible an idiot
as I've run across on usenet. ANY presidential candidate with nothing
to hide would happily release such medical records. What is the 47
year old hiding?
You seem to have suddenly abandoned this Bill... suddenly not so proud
of McCain showing selected members of the press selected records for
three hours with no copies to be made?

What IS this old goat hiding? Oxycontin addiction? I.D.?
b***@aol.com
2008-05-31 01:42:31 UTC
.
Post by Gary DeWaay
What IS this old goat hiding? Oxycontin addiction? I.D.?
.
Let's see, McCain releases 1200 pages of his medical record, and
that's not enough for you.

Obama releases THREE FUCKING PARAGRAPHS of his medical history, and
not a word from you?
Mitchell Holman
2008-05-31 02:40:59 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by Gary DeWaay
What IS this old goat hiding? Oxycontin addiction? I.D.?
.
Let's see, McCain releases 1200 pages of his medical record, and
that's not enough for you.
McCain didn't release anything. He let a few select reporters
look at them for a half hour after taking their cameras away from
them. That is not "releasing" them.

Mitchell Holman

"When Woodrow Wilson left office, the country was in a
depression with 20% unemployment."
BVallely, May 28, 2008. In fact the rate was only 5.2%.
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104719.html
n***@nowhere.com
2008-05-31 16:51:49 UTC
On Fri, 30 May 2008 21:40:59 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by Gary DeWaay
What IS this old goat hiding? Oxycontin addiction? I.D.?
.
Let's see, McCain releases 1200 pages of his medical record, and
that's not enough for you.
McCain didn't release anything. He let a few select reporters
look at them for a half hour after taking their cameras away from
them. That is not "releasing" them.
McCain released a 5 page summary of his records:

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/documents/mccain_health_records_052308.pdf

He also allowed the media to to review 1500 pages of his records and
report on them:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=980DEFD7133EF935A35751C1A96F958260

What has Obama released again?

Oh look, Mitchie gets caught in another lie...

Here's Mitchie Holman claiming he doesn't read Robw's posts:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.republicans/msg/108506408bfb8fb4?dmode=source

And here's Mitchie Holman *responding* to Robw. Wonder how he can
reply if he doesn't read the posts.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/e35c2213505fb89f?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/ecd040790838689c?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/5f3a15c281ba8de0?dmode=source

Let see, will Mitchie

1. Start talking about handles (again)
2. Post another uncited quote (again)
3. Run away and hide (again)
Mitchell Holman
2008-05-31 18:30:58 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by Gary DeWaay
What IS this old goat hiding? Oxycontin addiction? I.D.?
.
Let's see, McCain releases 1200 pages of his medical record, and
that's not enough for you.
McCain didn't release anything. He let a few select reporters
look at them for a half hour after taking their cameras away from
them. That is not "releasing" them.
http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/documents/mccain_health_r
ecords_052308.pdf
Wow. A summary. That his handlers "edited", no doubt.

Who could ask for more.
Post by n***@nowhere.com
He also allowed the media to to review 1500 pages of his records and
That's just what I said, remember?
Post by n***@nowhere.com
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=980DEFD7133EF935A35751C1A9
6F958260
What has Obama released again?
OBama didn't just release his last six years
of tax returns, he posted them online. No closed
room, camera-free "viewing" of them to a select
few reports. They are online for all to see.

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2008/03/obama_pos
ts_tax.html

Sheesh...............

***@Nowhere.com =

12 String, 12 Strings, 12345, 911 Was An Inside Job, 911 Who Really Did
It?, =?UTF-8?B?44GK5YWE44Gh44KD44KT?=, A Dead Witch, aeon flux, AirKlaus,
AirNews, AK, Al, Andrew, ano, Anon, Anonym Fegis, Anonymous, Arrest the
Bush Crime Syndicate, astalavista, AtomicAnt, Attilla, Audio Reviewer,
鬌ちゃん, Beavis, Beemer, BG, Big Ed, BigJon, BillH, Blonks, Bob, Bob
(but not THAT Bob), Bob Simon, Bonus Level, Bosconian, Buck Murdock,
Buster, Cagey Bee, Carlos, Charles Paschal, Chelsea Christenson,
chiaroscuro, China Doll, Christo, Chu Mai Fat, clintonG, closerjones,
Country Lady, cplr, Curt, D. Mitchell, Dan, Darth Vader, Dave Moorman, Dave
W., DaveH, DaveMan, David Lundquist, David Moorman, Default User, Dennis,
Derek, DesignGuy, Dickie-Utr, diego, dkc_2001, donLouis, Dr. No, dtbtb,
Duffer, DWJ/JOM, easy, edo, Eric, Eric Mollee, ????, Fezzies' TheRapist,
Flash2004, Foxx (in a box), Fred, GAmac, Garth Wells, GH, ghost writer,
Gilbert Poutou, Greg, Gregory Toomey, greybeard, Guy, Guy Parry,
GuyInTexas, Hakkertje, HolyCow, Homer J Simpson, Homer Simpson, HP Really
Sucks, Inari, Interested Lurker, Irish Deligh, Irish Delight, Islam is
based on violence!, Islam is LOSING!, J, J.Cornelius, jail homos, James,
JamFan82, Jawn Henry, Jay, JCR, Jean d'Oran, jean dOran, jeffc, Jim, joe,
John Smith, Jon, Jonathan, Jukka Pietarinen, Just I, just observing, Justan
Oldfart, JW, jwb, k, Karen O'Connor, Ken, Kevin S, Kill Whitey, Kitep,
klawy, Knock Out Fiend, know body, Krampus, Krzysztof, Kurt Obenrat, Local
Boy, Louis, Luckyone, lurker, M.M., M.W., m3m3m3, Mac Moneysac, Mandy
Lifeboats, Marc, Marc_G, Mark, Mark A, MarkA, Martin Gänshirt, Meggahurtz,
Michael Frank, Mike, MikeC, mj, monica, Monster Zero, Moondog, Mr Fox, Mr.
Moe, MT, New Guy, news.eni.net, No Body, No More War For The Jews, No Name,
no one, nobody, Nobody Important, Nobody You Know, ***@Nowhere.Com,
noboy, Nocturis, Nomen Nescio., Nomen Nesco, Nonnymus, Nova, Nunya
Business, NYRox, Observer, Oh My, Oliver Ludwig, P McD, Pakito, Palooka,
parkerea, PaT, Patrick, patrick j, paul, Peregrine, Pete, Peter, Philippe
PERRET, Piperboi, Prétextat_Tach, ptooner, Pyriform, Queued, Rainer
Strehlow, Reinhard Skarbal, Reinhard Wolf, Restore the Constitution, RF,
RG, Rich, Rich S., Richard, Rob, robxr, robxr4ti, RoundRockMike, Russian,
Sansui_QRX-3500, Severian, Sgt.Sausage, sharon, Shy Coward, Sid, Signal,
Simias, Smitty, Snoopy, Soul Doubt, Starsky, Stefanie Dilling, Steve
Carroll, Steve Thackery, Studdering, Supertester, SWDeveloper, TazMan, the
Curmudgeon, TheElement, Thomas Lenz, thunderstruck, Tin Lizzie, tiscali,
Tom, Tom Crooze, tomas, TomBa, Txl, Ugh!, UK Pam, Umgall, voice of sanity,
Watanye, Who is, Will Renkel, William J. Lunsford, William Noble, X, XJK,
Yugioh, Yugo,

http://profile.nntp2http.com/f3e232ee129f31366b9e744d1e7ca942.html
b***@aol.com
2008-05-31 22:49:34 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
OBama didn't just release his last six years
of tax returns, he posted them online.
.
That's nice. When is is going to release his medical records?

After all, the man spent years getting hammered on booze, pot and
cocaine. How did that affect his health? What is he hiding? When is
he going to release his medical records?
Mitchell Holman
2008-06-01 02:39:10 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
OBama didn't just release his last six years
of tax returns, he posted them online.
.
That's nice. When is is going to release his medical records?
When is McCain going to release his? And no, letting
reporters stripped of their cameras look at them for a
half hour is not "releasing" them.........
b***@aol.com
2008-06-01 03:02:01 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
OBama didn't just release his last six years
of tax returns, he posted them online.
.
That's nice. When is is going to release his medical records?
When is McCain going to release his?>
.
He has.
.
And no, letting reporters stripped of their cameras look at them>
.
Of course it is.
.
for a
half hour is not "releasing" them.........
.
It was three hours, not a half hour.. Considering that you've
considered confusing Harvard with Yale a mistake worthy of years of
outrage, you may wish to get your story straight. Just once - to see
what telling the truth is like.

In any case, I find it laughable that you don't believe McCain did
enough when he released 1200 pages of medical records, but Obama
"releasing" a few paragraphs is just fine by you.
Mitchell Holman
2008-06-01 13:23:17 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by Mitchell Holman
OBama didn't just release his last six years
of tax returns, he posted them online.
.
That's nice. When is is going to release his medical records?
When is McCain going to release his?>
.
He has.
.
And no, letting reporters stripped of their cameras look at them>
.
Of course it is.
.
for a
half hour is not "releasing" them.........
.
It was three hours, not a half hour.. Considering that you've
considered confusing Harvard with Yale a mistake worthy of years of
outrage, you may wish to get your story straight. Just once - to see
what telling the truth is like.
I haven't used that gaffe of yours in a long time.
You have posted much better ones since then.......;)
Post by b***@aol.com
In any case, I find it laughable that you don't believe McCain did
enough when he released 1200 pages of medical records, but Obama
"releasing" a few paragraphs is just fine by you.
If McCain "released" his records then where are they?
Why can't we see them?

Mitchell Holman

"However, one in three Democrats believe
that Bush was behind the bombing on 9/11"
BVallely, unproven claim, Mar3, 2008.
n***@nowhere.com
2008-06-01 14:32:56 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by Gary DeWaay
What IS this old goat hiding? Oxycontin addiction? I.D.?
.
Let's see, McCain releases 1200 pages of his medical record, and
that's not enough for you.
McCain didn't release anything. He let a few select reporters
look at them for a half hour after taking their cameras away from
them. That is not "releasing" them.
http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/documents/mccain_health_r
ecords_052308.pdf
Wow. A summary. That his handlers "edited", no doubt.
Who could ask for more.
What did Obama release again? Was it at least that much?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by n***@nowhere.com
He also allowed the media to to review 1500 pages of his records and
That's just what I said, remember?
What has Obama allowed again?
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by n***@nowhere.com
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=980DEFD7133EF935A35751C1A9
6F958260
What has Obama released again?
OBama didn't just release his last six years
of tax returns, he posted them online. No closed
room, camera-free "viewing" of them to a select
few reports. They are online for all to see.
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2008/03/obama_pos
ts_tax.html
Sheesh...............
What does this conversation have to do with tax returns? I'll ask
again (more specifically for the logically impaired) what health
records has Obama released?
Post by Mitchell Holman
12 String, 12 Strings, 12345, 911 Was An Inside Job, 911 Who Really Did
It?, =?UTF-8?B?44GK5YWE44Gh44KD44KT?=, A Dead Witch, aeon flux, AirKlaus,
AirNews, AK, Al, Andrew, ano, Anon, Anonym Fegis, Anonymous, Arrest the
Bush Crime Syndicate, astalavista, AtomicAnt, Attilla, Audio Reviewer,
鬼ã?¡ã‚ƒã‚“, Beavis, Beemer, BG, Big Ed, BigJon, BillH, Blonks, Bob, Bob
<snip>

Looks like Mitchie went for "option 1".

3. Run away and hide (again)
Mitchell Holman
2008-06-02 03:07:22 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by Mitchell Holman
12 String, 12 Strings, 12345, 911 Was An Inside Job, 911 Who Really Did
It?, =?UTF-8?B?44GK5YWE44Gh44KD44KT?=, A Dead Witch, aeon flux,
AirKlaus, AirNews, AK, Al, Andrew, ano, Anon, Anonym Fegis, Anonymous,
Arrest the Bush Crime Syndicate, astalavista, AtomicAnt, Attilla, Audio
Reviewer, 鬌ã?¡ã‚ƒã‚“, Beavis, Beemer, BG, Big Ed, BigJon, BillH,
Blonks, Bob, Bob
<snip>
Looks like Mitchie went for "option 1".
Oh, dear, the coward hiding behind multiple
anonymous handles can't handle posted PROOF
of all the names he has posted under.

Here it is again, so he can delete it again.

[...]

Regulars here remember your "robxr4ti" and "Nomen Nescio" and
"Steve Carroll" and "Tazman" handles. Are you in a race with Babs
to see who can post under the most handles?
n***@nowhere.com
2008-06-02 10:59:00 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by Mitchell Holman
12 String, 12 Strings, 12345, 911 Was An Inside Job, 911 Who Really Did
It?, =?UTF-8?B?44GK5YWE44Gh44KD44KT?=, A Dead Witch, aeon flux,
AirKlaus, AirNews, AK, Al, Andrew, ano, Anon, Anonym Fegis, Anonymous,
Arrest the Bush Crime Syndicate, astalavista, AtomicAnt, Attilla, Audio
Reviewer, 鬼ã?¡ã‚ƒã‚“, Beavis, Beemer, BG, Big Ed, BigJon, BillH,
Blonks, Bob, Bob
<snip>
Looks like Mitchie went for "option 1".
Oh, dear, the coward hiding behind multiple
anonymous handles can't handle posted PROOF
of all the names he has posted under.
Actually only one besides one I used to use. It's not my fault others
have chosen to use the same name. Feel free to prove any of your BS
you "cite" below (good luck with that since it's not true). BTW, it
looks like Mitchie chose a combination of all three options this time
since he was unable to defend anything he has said here.

BTW, if you're going to rant about "anonymous handles" prove to us
that "Mitchell Holman" isn't one itself.

3. Run away and hide (again)
b***@aol.com
2008-05-31 22:32:11 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by b***@aol.com
Let's see, McCain releases 1200 pages of his medical record, and
that's not enough for you.
.
McCain didn't release anything.>
.
Yes, he did. He released a five page summery. Thats the first thing
you've gotten wrong.
.
He let a few select reporters.
.
Actually, it was twenty pool reporters, not a "few select" reporters.
That's the second thing you've gotten wrong.
.
look at them for a half hour.
.
Three hours. That's the third thing you've gotten wrong.
.
That is not "releasing" them.
.
Of course it is. That's the fourth thing you've gotten wrong.
.
"When Woodrow Wilson left office, the country was in a
depression with 20% unemployment."
BVallely, May 28, 2008. In fact the rate was only 5.2%.http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104719.html
.
Excuse me, but that information is wrong. The 5.2% number is for
1920. Woodrow Wilson left office in 1921, a year when the numbers
were much, much worse. That's the fifth "fact" you've gotten wrong.

I wouldn't mind, but you make such a big fucking deal about the most
minor of mistakes. For years, literally YEARS, you gloated that I
once confused Harvard with Yale.

Since you're such a stickler about the minor mistakes of others,
shouldn't you take any kind of care to get your own house in order?
Mitchell Holman
2008-06-01 03:11:38 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
I wouldn't mind, but you make such a big fucking deal about the most
minor of mistakes. For years, literally YEARS, you gloated that I
once confused Harvard with Yale.
Oh, puh-leeze. You flame the spelling errors of others
even as you post spelling errors of others. You harp about
the "lies" of others even as you post "minor mistakes" of
your own. You post outlandish claims even as you post your
own kneeslappers.

In a word, you are a hypocrite. It would figure that you
are also a conservative.

Mitchell Holman

"To be a veteran, one has to have seen battle."
BVallely, 10/03/07.
George Grapman
2008-06-01 03:31:20 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by b***@aol.com
I wouldn't mind, but you make such a big fucking deal about the most
minor of mistakes. For years, literally YEARS, you gloated that I
once confused Harvard with Yale.
Oh, puh-leeze. You flame the spelling errors of others
even as you post spelling errors of others. You harp about
the "lies" of others even as you post "minor mistakes" of
your own. You post outlandish claims even as you post your
own kneeslappers.
In a word, you are a hypocrite. It would figure that you
are also a conservative.
Mitchell Holman
"To be a veteran, one has to have seen battle."
BVallely, 10/03/07.
Want to get a laugh? Google bvallely and "phony soldiers" and see his
multiple explanations.
n***@nowhere.com
2008-06-01 14:44:34 UTC
On Sat, 31 May 2008 22:11:38 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by b***@aol.com
I wouldn't mind, but you make such a big fucking deal about the most
minor of mistakes. For years, literally YEARS, you gloated that I
once confused Harvard with Yale.
Oh, puh-leeze. You flame the spelling errors of others
even as you post spelling errors of others. You harp about
the "lies" of others even as you post "minor mistakes" of
your own. You post outlandish claims even as you post your
own kneeslappers.
How odd that you snipped everything that got wrong in this very
thread.
Post by Mitchell Holman
In a word, you are a hypocrite. It would figure that you
are also a conservative.
You really should avoid being a hypocrite if you yourself have been
one and the above combined with the below seems to show exactly that.

3. Run away and hide (again)
Alric Knebel
2008-05-31 07:43:54 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by Gary DeWaay
What IS this old goat hiding? Oxycontin addiction? I.D.?
.
Let's see, McCain releases 1200 pages of his medical record, and
that's not enough for you.
Obama releases THREE FUCKING PARAGRAPHS of his medical history, and
not a word from you?
He's healthy. His medical records won't be any thicker than that. How
many pages comprise YOUR medical records? Mine are nearly nonexistent.
--
_________________
Alric Knebel

http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html
http://www.ironeyefortress.com
b***@aol.com
2008-05-31 23:03:50 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by b***@aol.com
Obama releases THREE FUCKING PARAGRAPHS of his medical history, and
not a word from you?
.
He's healthy.>
.
Then he should release him medical records and prove it.
.
His medical records won't be any thicker than that. >
.
A forty-seven year old man who's entire medical history consists of
five paragraphs on a single sheet of paper is either insanely
irresponsible or a liar who's hiding something. Add to the mix that
he spent his young getting hammered daily on booze, pot and cocaine,
and there are some serious Aesculapius questions that are not being
answered.
.
How many pages comprise YOUR medical records?
.
Easily thousands. For most of this year, I reported to City of Hope
three times a week for blood tests.
.
Mine are nearly nonexistent.
.
The chances are overwhelming that when you experience a medical crisis
(and virtually everyone does) you'll have let it go one far too long
unnoticed for treatment to be effective.
Barfbag Wimpy Hussein Obama
2008-05-31 12:11:58 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by Gary DeWaay
What IS this old goat hiding? Oxycontin addiction? I.D.?
.
Let's see, McCain releases 1200 pages of his medical record, and
that's not enough for you.
Obama releases THREE FUCKING PARAGRAPHS of his medical history, and
not a word from you?
Obama's medical record consisted of his doctor says Obama is ok.
Is he doing the Bill Clinton dance?
---o---

"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting
this case, this election, the feeling most people get
when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this
thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too
often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event. He speaks
about America in a way that has nothing to do with
politics. It has to do with the feeling we have about
our country. And that is an objective assessment."

Chris Matthews of last place MSNBC in his "Hot for Obama" tribute.
Gary DeWaay
2008-05-23 23:36:28 UTC
In article <c57a79ad-906c-41dc-b629-a66a532f1321
@j33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>, ***@aol.com ***@aol.com
wisdom..

.
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by McCain's Preacher
Does McCain have even one point he hasn't flipped on?
.
Not really an answer to the question, it is? Why, exactly, has 47
year old Obama refused to release his medical record? What is he
hiding?
Google can set you free Bill:

Obama plans to release medical record summary.

WASHINGTON---On Friday, the day Sen. John McCain (R-Az.) released his
medical records, the Obama campaign announced that his likely November
presidential rival Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), will release a summary of
his medical history early next week. The medical data, a campaign aide
said, should show "no surprises."

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/05/obama_plans_to_release_medical.h
tml

You're welcome.
b***@aol.com
2008-05-23 23:41:22 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
.
Post by McCain's Preacher
Does McCain have even one point he hasn't flipped on?
.
Not really an answer to the question, it is? Why, exactly, has 47
year old Obama refused to release his medical record? What is he
hiding?
Obama plans to release medical record summary.
WASHINGTON---On Friday, the day Sen. John McCain (R-Az.) released his
medical records, the Obama campaign announced that his likely November
presidential rival Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.), will release a summary of
his medical history early next week. The medical data, a campaign aide
said, should show "no surprises."
.http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/05/
obama_plans_to_release_medical.h
Post by Gary DeWaay
tml
You're welcome.
A "summary"??? A fucking "summary"?????

Jesus, just what is this weasel hiding?

McCain released his medical record. What is Obama hiding?????
Gary DeWaay
2008-05-24 00:16:51 UTC
In article <fa4bf3ed-d468-4734-a89c-
***@l28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>, ***@aol.com
***@aol.com wisdom..

.
Post by Gary DeWaay
tml
You're welcome.
A "summary"??? A fucking "summary"?????
Jesus, just what is this weasel hiding?
McCain released his medical record. What is Obama hiding?????
Why don't you wait until it is released and find out, moron?

Desperate much?

It will be ok... even with a BLACK President, you will be fine Bill.

The world will not end.
b***@aol.com
2008-05-24 02:36:35 UTC
Post by Gary DeWaay
tml
You're welcome.
A "summary"??? A fucking "summary"?????
Jesus, just what is this weasel hiding?
McCain released his medical record. What is Obama hiding?????
Why don't you wait until it is released and find out, moron?
.
Because it's edited. This means that he's hiding something.

And, frankly, after listening to eight years of assholes like yourself
wail endlessly about President Bush, I have zero interest in cutting
any democrat any slack whatsoever.
Gary DeWaay
2008-05-24 04:35:18 UTC
In article <9574cf8b-70a9-4203-a07c-
***@x1g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, ***@aol.com
***@aol.com wisdom..

.
Post by Gary DeWaay
tml
You're welcome.
A "summary"??? A fucking "summary"?????
Jesus, just what is this weasel hiding?
McCain released his medical record. What is Obama hiding?????
Why don't you wait until it is released and find out, moron?
.
Because it's edited. This means that he's hiding something.
And, frankly, after listening to eight years of assholes like yourself
wail endlessly about President Bush, I have zero interest in cutting
any democrat any slack whatsoever.
Do you ever tire of being exposed as a complete MORON here Bill?

...quote...

On Friday, the McCain campaign will release _summaries_ of the senator's
medical records in an effort to calm whatever public concern there is
that the 71-year-old candidate might not be healthy enough to take on
the high-stress job of president in 2009.

http://tinyurl.com/57hgbw

...end quote...

Can you read the word "summaries" above, or will you pretend to not see
them?

Squirm away you slithering moron.
Kevin Cunningham
2008-05-24 13:18:44 UTC
Post by Gary DeWaay
tml
You're welcome.
A "summary"??? A fucking "summary"?????
Jesus, just what is this weasel hiding?
McCain released his medical record. What is Obama hiding?????
Why don't you wait until it is released and find out, moron?
.
Because it's edited. This means that he's hiding something.
And, frankly, after listening to eight years of assholes like yourself
wail endlessly about President Bush, I have zero interest in cutting
any democrat any slack whatsoever.
No slack needed. You defend to the death a deserter, a coke user, an
alcoholic and our present president. It doesn't matter to you that
Bush is a drug user, an alcoholic and a deserter, he's a conservative
and that really matters.

How does it feel to defend a druggie? A deserter? You have been
doing it for 7+ years. Well, soon that will be over. You're about to
loose.
Kevin Cunningham
2008-05-23 18:12:16 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
"I think physiologically he is considerably younger than his
chronologic age based on his cardiovascular fitness," Eckstein said in
an interview Thursday. "I got a call from the cardiologist who said
that he had not seen anyone that age exercise for that long in a long
time."
Obama, OTOH, has refused to release his medical records.
What is he hiding?
Considering that he admits to having been a heavy cocaine user, is it
possible that he doesn't want current cocaine use to be revealed?
So lets discuss politicians coke us. Lets see, who could we pick
first, oh, right how about Bush? He refused to take physicals when he
was in the FunTime Guard, 'cause those tests didn't use any clowns and
Bush likes clowns.

Bush snorted coke. Period. And a whole lot more.
b***@aol.com
2008-05-23 18:36:07 UTC
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Bush snorted coke. Period. And a whole lot more.
.
Prove it. Oh, wait, you're a lying sack of shit who thinks that it's
fun to make up lies, aren't you?

Here are some facts - Obama was a junkie. His word, not mine. The
junkie now refuses to release his medical records. Now, tell me, why
would a former junkie refuse to release his medical records?
GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
2008-05-23 19:20:06 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Bush snorted coke. Period. And a whole lot more.
.
Prove it. Oh, wait, you're a lying sack of shit who thinks that it's
fun to make up lies, aren't you?
Here are some facts - Obama was a junkie. His word, not mine. The
junkie now refuses to release his medical records. Now, tell me, why
would a former junkie refuse to release his medical records?
So you think it's an accident Bush's brain is scrambled like Ozzie
Osbourne's?
Pick out ANY Bush speech and he mangles it because he's wrecked on drugs.

The Stupidest Things President George W. Bush Has Ever Said
10) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take
dream." -LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

9) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." -Greater
Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

8) "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a
draft." -second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

7) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." -Saginaw,
Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

6) "You work three jobs? . Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is
fantastic that you're doing that." -to a divorced mother of three, Omaha,
Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)

5) "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs
aren't able to practice their love with women all across this
country." -Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

4) "They misunderestimated me." -Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

3) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" -Florence,
S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

2) "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither
do we." -Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you
can't get fooled again." -Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Read More Bushisms

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm
b***@aol.com
2008-05-23 22:00:28 UTC
Post by GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
1) "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you
can't get fooled again." -Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
.
Post by GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
Read More Bushisms
.
Post by GLOBAL CALIFORNIA
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm
The difference is that all of the above are slips of the tongue -
things Bush didn't mean to say.

Obama's statements are things he MEANT to say. He actually believes
that working class people are fools because they "cling to religion."
He actually believes that a church pastor who give Farrakan a "man of
the year" award while screaming "God DAMN America" is mainstream. He
actually thinks that Iran is a small problem. Barry really believe
that it's the job of the government to regulate how much Americans
eat.

Bush is just a clumsy speaker. Obama is, at best, a fool, (the
alternatives quickly grow uglier.)
Gary DeWaay

He will, shut up moron.
b***@aol.com
2008-05-24 00:29:29 UTC
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by Gary DeWaay
Post by b***@aol.com
Here are some facts - Obama was a junkie. His word, not mine. The junkie now refuses to release his medical records. Now, tell me, why would a former junkie refuse to release his medical records?
.
Post by Gary DeWaay
He will, shut up moron.
.
Ooooooooo, getting kinda shrill there, aren't you?

In any case, Free basin' Obama refused to release his actual medical
record, but an edited "summary". In other words, he hopes to skate
through without actually providing any real information.

What is Obama hiding?
Gary DeWaay
2008-05-24 04:36:59 UTC
In article <cd3f1147-0905-45cd-b476-600b8cd4c340
@f24g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, ***@aol.com ***@aol.com
wisdom..

.
Post by b***@aol.com
Post by Gary DeWaay
Post by b***@aol.com
Here are some facts - Obama was a junkie. His word, not mine. The junkie now refuses to release his medical records. Now, tell me, why would a former junkie refuse to release his medical records?
.
Post by Gary DeWaay
He will, shut up moron.
.
Ooooooooo, getting kinda shrill there, aren't you?
In any case, Free basin' Obama refused to release his actual medical
record, but an edited "summary". In other words, he hopes to skate
through without actually providing any real information.
What is Obama hiding?
What do you have now you blithering moron...

http://tinyurl.com/57hgbw
Gary DeWaay
2008-05-24 14:52:19 UTC

Post by b***@aol.com
In any case, Free basin' Obama refused to release his actual medical
record, but an edited "summary". In other words, he hopes to skate
through without actually providing any real information.
You mean like THIS?

...quote...

"The newer batch of records has strict security guidelines
attached. Only certain news networks and newspapers will be permitted
to enter the room, and they will have only three hours to examine the
papers.

No cell phones or Internet access will be allowed in the room,
located in a resort outside Phoenix, Arizona. Copying the records is
also prohibited.

Anyone who leaves the room for any reason except the bathroom will
not be allowed back.

So McCain's team allowed the press (a select few) to view the records
under controlled conditions."

...end quote...

What IS McCain hiding Bill?