Turn on Fox News. Blacks are rioting
Johnny Tabasco
2005-10-15 19:23:48 UTC
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.

It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.

Before some pinhead gets the wrong impression, I'm not a nazi, nor am I a
nazi supporter. I do believe everyone has the right to assemble and
protest peacefully, be it Farrakhan in DC or nazis in Toldeo. I do not
believe in trashing innocent people's property, however, especially as the
police sit idly by doing nothing.
Krusty
2005-10-15 19:34:39 UTC
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Before some pinhead gets the wrong impression, I'm not a nazi, nor am I a
nazi supporter. I do believe everyone has the right to assemble and
protest peacefully, be it Farrakhan in DC or nazis in Toldeo. I do not
believe in trashing innocent people's property, however, especially as the
police sit idly by doing nothing.
Niggers rioting? Wow. What a surprise.

TNB
Kevin Cunningham
Here is your responsible conservative republican folks.
Krusty
2005-10-15 20:09:45 UTC
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by Krusty
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Before some pinhead gets the wrong impression, I'm not a nazi, nor am I a
nazi supporter. I do believe everyone has the right to assemble and
protest peacefully, be it Farrakhan in DC or nazis in Toldeo. I do not
believe in trashing innocent people's property, however, especially as the
police sit idly by doing nothing.
Niggers rioting? Wow. What a surprise.
TNB
Here is your responsible conservative republican folks.
Awww. Does reality upset widdle Kevin? Does it fly in the face of the
pabulum he's been spoon-fed by libby teachers in school? Does it make him
have to reconsider his dopey kumbaya mentality where, "all people are
equal".

Too bad, weakling. This is a picture of the real world. Sub-humans rioting
and looting. They have to be controlled like livestock.

The boxcars are coming. It's long overdue. That will be a sweet time for
America.
George Grapman
2005-10-15 20:11:34 UTC
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by Krusty
Post by Johnny Tabasco
[...]
And they wonder where there are so few Blacks in their party.
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
Krusty
Didn't you get the memo? We win without them.
George Grapman
2005-10-15 20:22:15 UTC
Post by Krusty
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by Krusty
Post by Johnny Tabasco
[...]
So why is the party trying to get more Black voters?
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
George Grapman
2005-10-15 20:26:11 UTC
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by Krusty
Post by Johnny Tabasco
[...]
Will that include Rice , Thomas, and Sowell?
Mummah Meeah
2005-10-15 22:08:03 UTC
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by Krusty
Post by Johnny Tabasco
the
police sit idly by doing nothing.
Niggers rioting? Wow. What a surprise.
TNB
Here is your responsible conservative republican folks.
Awww. Does reality upset widdle Kevin? Does it fly in the face of the
pabulum he's been spoon-fed by libby teachers in school? Does it make him
have to reconsider his dopey kumbaya mentality where, "all people are
equal".
Too bad, weakling. This is a picture of the real world. Sub-humans
rioting and looting. They have to be controlled like livestock.
The boxcars are coming. It's long overdue. That will be a sweet time for
America.
And they wonder where there are so few Blacks in their party.
Didn't you get the memo? We win without them.
So why is the party trying to get more Black voters?
=======================

Actually the Rat party is losing the educated & smart Black voter.
Democrats are keeping the Welfare Black voters.

More young blacks ready to embrace GOP
Some cast aside traditional loyalties
By Kaitlin Bell, Globe Correspondent | August 22, 2005

WASHINGTON -- Adam Hunter, an ambitious law student with bright eyes, an
easy smile, and plenty of charisma, seems practically destined for politics.

Hunter is one of a growing number of young African-Americans leaving the
party of their parents and grandparents in favor of the GOP -- or choosing
not to have a political affiliation at all.

A July Gallup Poll of minorities' political opinions indicated that black
voters overwhelmingly favor the Democratic Party, and the percentage of
African-Americans who consider themselves Republicans lingers at about 9
percent. However, according to the poll, of those blacks who vote GOP, most
are under age 50 -- a generational shift that could be an opportunity for
Republicans and a headache for Democrats.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/08/22/more_young_
blacks_ready_to_embrace_gop/?page=1
Gary DeWaay
2005-10-15 23:57:54 UTC
Post by Mummah Meeah
[...]
This poll was taken before Katrina.
Gary
Winston Smith
2005-10-16 01:44:08 UTC
Post by Gary DeWaay
Post by Mummah Meeah
[...]
and the numbers would be even higher. Educated blacks hate being lumped in
with those welfare slugs in New Orleans
Kyle Daulton
2005-10-16 01:51:11 UTC
Post by Winston Smith
Post by Gary DeWaay
Post by Mummah Meeah
[...]
In much the same way that normal white folk hate being lumped in with
mullet-having, trailer-living, sister-fucking, racist rednecks like you,
Winny?
Tim Donohoe
2005-10-16 06:31:21 UTC
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Winston Smith
Post by Gary DeWaay
Post by Mummah Meeah
[...]
Why would I mind being lumped in with myself? And I think that winston
is a colored name.
Gary DeWaay
2005-10-16 17:47:39 UTC
Post by Winston Smith
Post by Gary DeWaay
Post by Mummah Meeah
A July Gallup Poll of minorities' political opinions indicated that black
voters overwhelmingly favor the Democratic Party, and the percentage of
African-Americans who consider themselves Republicans lingers at about 9
percent. However, according to the poll, of those blacks who vote GOP, most
are under age 50 -- a generational shift that could be an opportunity for
Republicans and a headache for Democrats.
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/08/22/more_young_
blacks_ready_to_embrace_gop/?page=1
This poll was taken before Katrina.
and the numbers would be even higher. Educated blacks hate being lumped in
with those welfare slugs in New Orleans
I'd think educated blacks might be a bit upset our government letting
their kind drown.

Or are you saying educated blacks think they were all just looters and
rapists, that stuck around so they could loot and rape?
Gary
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2005-10-18 13:56:53 UTC
Where did he go?
Winston Smith
Addition by subtraction. One less Black voter voting Dem is good
s***@storkyak.com
2005-10-15 21:04:05 UTC
No, we will win without you. You are no Republican. Free opportunity
works for everyone, regardless of race or creed or color.
FED UP
2005-10-15 21:14:50 UTC
racist pig ? Get off the internet ??

Dude...the internet has brought new life to racist pigs
everywhere....BWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA !!!!

And by the way...por poor ingnorant "***@fact".....neo-Nazis vote
democrat.
Check it out you don't believe me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....I just love coming on here and smashing all your
delusions.
Krusty
2005-10-15 21:38:57 UTC
Free opportunity to riot and loot at will? I think not, Scooter.
s***@storkyak.com
2005-10-15 23:29:02 UTC
Post by Krusty
Free opportunity to riot and loot at will? I think not, Scooter
Oh don't wave that law and order banner around, Nazi. Your side has
never seen a treaty that it has honored, there is no life that you
respect, no law that you obey. You want to make a world where there is
no law, only racial domination, and therefor you should not hide behind
it trying to get there.
Mummah Meeah
2005-10-15 22:04:16 UTC
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by Krusty
Post by Johnny Tabasco
the
police sit idly by doing nothing.
Niggers rioting? Wow. What a surprise.
TNB
Here is your responsible conservative republican folks.
Awww. Does reality upset widdle Kevin? Does it fly in the face of the
pabulum he's been spoon-fed by libby teachers in school? Does it make him
have to reconsider his dopey kumbaya mentality where, "all people are
equal".
Too bad, weakling. This is a picture of the real world. Sub-humans rioting
and looting. They have to be controlled like livestock.
The boxcars are coming. It's long overdue. That will be a sweet time for
America.
And they wonder where there are so few Blacks in their party.
=========================

No wonder violent looting & Rioting Blacks are right at home in the Rat
party.
Winston Smith
2005-10-16 01:42:29 UTC
Post by George Grapman
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by Krusty
Post by Johnny Tabasco
[...]
the Democrats can keep the Blacks. You will never win with them, and you
can win without them
ellis_jay
2005-10-15 21:22:08 UTC
Post by Krusty
Post by Kevin Cunningham
Post by Krusty
Post by Johnny Tabasco
[...]
and you need a new pair of shoes.....
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/troglodyte.htm

Ellis_jay
Limbaugh Fart Detector
You should have to answer for what Tim McVeigh did. Poetic justice.
Rita Refugee
2005-10-16 03:10:51 UTC
Post by Krusty
The boxcars are coming. It's long overdue. That will be a sweet time for
America.
Don't even joke about such atrocities. Such cruelty and horror must
never be allowed to happen again.
Krusty
2005-10-16 04:02:33 UTC
Post by Rita Refugee
Post by Krusty
The boxcars are coming. It's long overdue. That will be a sweet time for
America.
Don't even joke about such atrocities. Such cruelty and horror must
never be allowed to happen again.
Whatever makes you think I'm joking, Rita? It's going to happen. Sooner than
you may think.

And when it does -- you will get on the boxcar passively and quietly.
Kyle Daulton
2005-10-16 06:10:35 UTC
Post by Krusty
Post by Rita Refugee
Post by Krusty
The boxcars are coming. It's long overdue. That will be a sweet time for
America.
Don't even joke about such atrocities. Such cruelty and horror must
never be allowed to happen again.
Whatever makes you think I'm joking, Rita? It's going to happen. Sooner
than you may think.
And when it does -- you will get on the boxcar passively and quietly.
Why did you drop the third person shtick, Kloset Kweer Krusty?

By the way, the only box car in your future is the one your fat-assed mom
rides with the rest of the cattle.
Rita Refugee
Never! I would never allow that to happen.
Duly Appointed Bitchslapper
Krusty's not a "conservative republican".
Rita Refugee
2005-10-16 03:04:53 UTC
In contrast to the irresponsible liberal Democrats?
s***@storkyak.com
2005-10-15 21:03:24 UTC
Dude, you are a racist pig. Get off the internet.
Krusty
2005-10-15 21:39:51 UTC
Dude, you are a sniveling pussy. Get a clue.
s***@storkyak.com
2005-10-15 23:25:41 UTC
Post by Krusty
Dude, you are a sniveling pussy. Get a clue.
Last time I checked, the master race went down in flames. Look at how
all those aryan cities that went up in flames at the hands of eastern
european mutts flying endless waves of bombers. How many of Hitlers
master race these days have Russian grandparents and great
grandparents!

Your master race failed by your own rules of engagement. If your side
was as good as it said it was, it would have won World War II.

And look at you now, poor aryan superman, needs the police to protect
you when you have your little parades!

When I come to power, I will bring the full power of the government
down onto scum like you, and we'll see how you like it in the special
camps I will prepare for you.
Krusty
2005-10-15 23:40:14 UTC
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Post by Krusty
Dude, you are a sniveling pussy. Get a clue.
Last time I checked, the master race went down in flames. Look at how
all those aryan cities that went up in flames at the hands of eastern
european mutts flying endless waves of bombers. How many of Hitlers
master race these days have Russian grandparents and great
grandparents!
Your master race failed by your own rules of engagement. If your side
was as good as it said it was, it would have won World War II.
And look at you now, poor aryan superman, needs the police to protect
you when you have your little parades!
When I come to power, I will bring the full power of the government
down onto scum like you, and we'll see how you like it in the special
camps I will prepare for you.
BZZZTTT!! Wrong, pussy boy. The reason Germany lost the war is because
America got involved and turned the tide. Even then, it was a damn close
call at Normandy. The American armed forces were made up largely of men of
Aryan stock.

America will be the Father Land this time around. And we will not be
defeated. Trash like yourself will be either be eliminated or will work as
slave labor along with the rest of the mud people. If you slack, you will
die.

BTW - Whimpering cowards like you will never "come to power". You're a
sheep, not a leader. You're as disgusting as the French. You were born to be
a servant.
s***@storkyak.com
2005-10-16 01:38:24 UTC
The reason Germany lost the war is because America got involved and turned the tide
By the time the United States landed at Normandy, the "inferior"
Russians had largely expelled the Germans from Russia proper and were
about to completely destroy Army Group Center. The Russians beat the
Germans at Moscow, beat the Germans at Stalingrad, and a thousand other
places. I would make the argument that the "inferior" Russians
probably could have beaten the Germans by themselves.
America will be the Father Land this time around. And we will not be
defeated

So, do you plan on enlisting in the Army and actually fighting in the
war that we are on. I guess the 30% of the black men in the service
overseas in Iraq must all be braver than you!

No surprises, there, Nazis are all cowards. Look at how they pussied
out of admitting their crimes at Nuremburg. .... "bawwwwwww.... the
furhrer made me do it......." what a bunch of women.
And we will not be defeated
You already have been defeated.
Trash like yourself will be either be eliminated or will work as
slave labor along with the rest of the mud people. If you slack, you
will
die.

By those standards, you really ought to shoot yourself then. But you
might be really good at pumping gas.

I am the Leader. God has sent me. To doubt me is to doubt the divine.
OrionCA
2005-10-16 06:22:34 UTC
Post by s***@storkyak.com
The reason Germany lost the war is because America got involved and turned the tide
By the time the United States landed at Normandy, the "inferior"
Russians had largely expelled the Germans from Russia proper and were
about to completely destroy Army Group Center. The Russians beat the
Germans at Moscow, beat the Germans at Stalingrad, and a thousand other
places. I would make the argument that the "inferior" Russians
probably could have beaten the Germans by themselves.
Not really. In the first place Hitler was incompetent: He bled an
entire German army dry in a vain attempt to take Stalingrad - which
had no strategic value. Secondly and more importantly about half the
ammo the Russians shot at the Germans from 1942 to 1944 was stamped,
"MADE IN THE USA". Even after the Germans annihilated their border
garrisons the USSR still had massive armies in the East but it took
months to begin to redeploy them to the Western front. During that
time it was only the Lend-Lease ships from England and the US that
kept the remaining western forces supplied.

Had Stupid bypassed Stalingrad and taken the oil fields instead and
had Stalin not accepted western aid the Wehrmacht would have pushed
all the way to the Urals and probably beyond. Whether or not the
Soviets could have pushed them back at that point is up in the air.
--
"It's a cliche that happens to be true: To win support,
candidates and parties have to stand for something.

- Boston Globe, 1/13/05
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/01/13/blurred_messages_from_democrats?mode=PF
s***@storkyak.com
2005-10-16 20:33:35 UTC
Post by OrionCA
Not really. In the first place Hitler was incompetent: He bled an
entire German army dry in a vain attempt to take Stalingrad - which
had no strategic value
Well, Hitler's problems at Stalingrad were rooted in the inability of
the Luftwaffe to command total air superiority. The Germans actually
did fly almost enough sorties to keep the 6th Army supplied by air, but
the Russians shot down an incredible number of relatively slow moving
German transports. Also, the Germans even that early in the war were
discovering that the T-34 outclassed their own tanks, a rather brutal
surprise for an army confident of victory. But both these issues had
to be considered in the context of overwhelming production of war goods
by the Red Army.
Post by OrionCA
Secondly and more importantly about half the
ammo the Russians shot at the Germans from 1942 to 1944 was stamped

Actually, that's not really true. The one thing that lend lease really
helped Russia was with P-39 aircraft for ground attack, and also
trucks. But even at the opening of the war, the Russians were
outproducing the Germans in tanks, aircraft, artillery, and a number of
other war materials. The Russians were producing ten times as many
tanks a month as the Germans were and the T-34 was an easy match for
all of Germany's best with the exception of the Tiger.

Keep in mind that Germany had really no natural resources, and the
Soviet Union had all of Siberia and the Caucuses vast resources to draw
on. Germany has a population of about 90 million, but the Russians
had a population of nearly 200 million. Germany couldn't even finish
off Great Britian, and somehow she expected to compete against a vastly
more powerful Red Army? Yeah the Red Army took its lumps in the
beginning of the war but as they did they also inflicted fairly high
German casualties. We remember that the Germans killed 20 million
russians, but we also have to remember that the Russians killed several
million German soldiers back... And the Germans had no heavy bomber
with which to prosecute a real air war against Russian industry, the
Mauser wasn't really an effective urban rifle...

Remember, the Red Army stood toe to toe with the USA for 50 years for a
reason. They were a capable adversary.
OrionCA
2005-10-16 22:47:38 UTC
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Post by OrionCA
Not really. In the first place Hitler was incompetent: He bled an
entire German army dry in a vain attempt to take Stalingrad - which
had no strategic value
Well, Hitler's problems at Stalingrad were rooted in the inability of
the Luftwaffe to command total air superiority. The Germans actually
did fly almost enough sorties to keep the 6th Army supplied by air, but
the Russians shot down an incredible number of relatively slow moving
German transports. Also, the Germans even that early in the war were
discovering that the T-34 outclassed their own tanks, a rather brutal
surprise for an army confident of victory. But both these issues had
to be considered in the context of overwhelming production of war goods
by the Red Army.
*bzzt* wrong, thankyewforplayingwehavesomelovelypartinggifts. In fact
the siege of Stalingrad was a STRATEGIC blunder of the first
magnitude. Regardless if the Luftwaffe held air superiority or not
there were MUCH better places to send the 6th Army. Hitler was
obsessed with destroying the city named after Stalin and became
hysterical when his generals tried to tell him it wasn't worth the
cost. German tactics were based around the "blitzkrieg", the
lightning advance of armor and infantry to bypass garrisons and
strongpoints to strike at the rear. Tying the 6th down at Stalingrad
only gave the Soviets time to move fresh armies from the East and
regain the initiative.
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Post by OrionCA
Secondly and more importantly about half the
ammo the Russians shot at the Germans from 1942 to 1944 was stamped
Actually, that's not really true. The one thing that lend lease really
helped Russia was with P-39 aircraft for ground attack, and also
trucks. But even at the opening of the war, the Russians were
outproducing the Germans in tanks, aircraft, artillery, and a number of
other war materials. The Russians were producing ten times as many
tanks a month as the Germans were and the T-34 was an easy match for
all of Germany's best with the exception of the Tiger.
*EVENTUALLY* the Russians began outproducing the Germans: They packed
up entire factories and moved them east in the face of advancing
German columns. But Hitler gave them time to do that, first. As I
said, if the Germans hadn't let themselves get bogged down with
unnecessary side trips to take Stalingrad, among other errors, he
would have made it at least to the Urals and been in a blocking
position against the Soviet counterattack. At the very least he
wouldn't have overlooked the oil fields until AFTER the Soviets built
up their armor to defend them.
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Keep in mind that Germany had really no natural resources, and the
Soviet Union had all of Siberia and the Caucuses vast resources to draw
on. Germany has a population of about 90 million, but the Russians
had a population of nearly 200 million. Germany couldn't even finish
off Great Britian, and somehow she expected to compete against a vastly
more powerful Red Army? Yeah the Red Army took its lumps in the
beginning of the war but as they did they also inflicted fairly high
German casualties. We remember that the Germans killed 20 million
russians, but we also have to remember that the Russians killed several
million German soldiers back...
Keep in mind that Germany had the total subjugated population of
Europe and its resources to wage war with. We never did completely
shut down his Romanian oil fields and when you have 60 Million slaves
to work your factories you can devote a lot of manpower to your
armies.
Post by s***@storkyak.com
And the Germans had no heavy bomber
with which to prosecute a real air war against Russian industry,
A significant oversight, yes. By the same token, on the first day of
the invasion the Luftwaffe destroyed 90% of Stalin's fighters on the
ground and it took him months to develop an effective air defense
against their light and medium bombers. Strategic bombing is really
only useful in an *attrition* campaign. When you're moving inside the
operational tempo of your enemy you tend to overrun and capture those
factories intact, anyway. Hitler knew - or indicated that he knew -
that Germany's only chance against Russia was strike hard, fast, and
deep before winter closed in and reinforcements from the east could be
deployed. Tying down the 6th against Stalingrad proved his insanity.
Post by s***@storkyak.com
the Mauser wasn't really an effective urban rifle...
Hah. Tell that to the millions of dead Russians on the receiving end.
German armorers were Old School and believed in volume of fire over
accuracy. You have 90 men all firing in the same direction at the
same time, you're BOUND to hit something. The Mauser was cheap,
reliable, and not too inaccurate. It had good stopping power. It fit
in with their blitzkrieg concept: move fast and apply overwhelming
force at the breech. It wasn't a great sniper rifle, no. Took 2-3
shots to zero in on a specific target. But applied en masse, as it
was designed, it devastated.
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Remember, the Red Army stood toe to toe with the USA for 50 years for a
reason. They were a capable adversary.
The Red Army stood "toe-to-toe" with the USA for 50 years for the very
simple reason neither side wanted to glow in the dark. In fact the
Soviet Army was crap and stuck in the past. The Soviet Rocket Army
was their real ace-in-the-hole: Had their conventional forces
attacked they would have been forced to drop tactical nukes to save
their asses from being cut off and decimated, which would have quickly
escalated to total war, leaving both sides bombed back to the Stone
Age.

s***@storkyak.com
2005-10-18 13:57:05 UTC
Post by OrionCA
*bzzt* wrong, thankyewforplayingwehavesomelovelypartinggifts. In fact
the siege of Stalingrad was a STRATEGIC blunder of the first
magnitude. Regardless if the Luftwaffe held air superiority or not
there were MUCH better places to send the 6th Army.
I agree that Stalingrad was a STRATEGIC blunder. I mean, the Germans
are estimated to have lost 800,000 men, int that affair. The more
common 300,000 German casualties is only representative of those in the
pocket after the encirclement and doesn't consider the massive losses
the Germans had even advancing before the encirclement, all the
replacements, etc. I certainly would agree that sending the Wermacht
into an urban battle was a tremendous misuse of German resources....

But the question is, where do you put that army to avoid the kind of
massive attrition battle? The essence of Stalingrad was that the
Russians basically did to the Germans what the Germans had been doing
to them. The Russians encircled a German army with an extremely
powerful force and killed it. Once the German gig was figured out,
there successes decreased remarkably.

2005-10-16 01:56:21 UTC
Post by Krusty
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Post by Krusty
[...]
HAHAHA! Normandy wasn't a "damn close call". Not by a long shot. Please,
for the love of God learn history from somewhere other than Hollywood - it
reveals, rather accurately, your ignorance. Germany lost WWII because of
Russia, the UK (and its commonwealth), and the US.
Post by Krusty
America will be the Father Land this time around. And we will not be
defeated. Trash like yourself will be either be eliminated or will work as
slave labor along with the rest of the mud people. If you slack, you will
die.
Fine - you better get used to your soldiers getting the shit blown out of
them all over the world, as that's what's going to happen. Funnily enough,
Hitler said the EXACT SAME THING about his little party, and we know how
that ended.
Post by Krusty
BTW - Whimpering cowards like you will never "come to power". You're a
sheep, not a leader. You're as disgusting as the French. You were born to
be a servant.
Then why is the rest of the world moving away from backwards, racist
right-wing idiocy in favour of a more sensible method of running a country?
That demonstrates you have your head up your ass.
OrionCA
2005-10-15 23:48:04 UTC
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Dude, you are a racist pig. Get off the internet.
As long as he's on the Internet he's not out on the street annoying
honest citizens.

Kyle Daulton
2005-10-16 00:01:23 UTC
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Dude, you are a racist pig. Get off the internet.
I prefer he stick around as representative of rampant rightard racism. At
least he openly states it instead of wrapping it up in the usual rigtard
phony rhetoric.
Kyle Daulton
Kloset Kweer Krusty slurping dick? Wow. What a surprise.
P.K.
TNB
Rita Refugee
2005-10-16 03:01:02 UTC
Post by Krusty
Niggers rioting? Wow. What a surprise.
Reminds me of the line from Mel Brooks' "The History of the World - Part
1" when ( as King Louis XVI ) one of his underlings came running up to him
shouting "The peasants are revolting!" Mel replied "You're telling me!"
Kyle Daulton
2005-10-16 06:07:52 UTC
Post by Rita Refugee
Post by Krusty
Niggers rioting? Wow. What a surprise.
Reminds me of the line from Mel Brooks' "The History of the World - Part
1" when ( as King Louis XVI ) one of his underlings came running up to him
shouting "The peasants are revolting!" Mel replied "You're telling me!"
Wow! Another racist rightard. I knew you were an idiotic asswipe, Refusee,
but I didn't know you were a terrified pussy too.
Robert
2005-10-16 13:36:56 UTC
Lucy did that joke. She was mad at Ricky and told Ethel "I'm revolting".
Ethel replied "Oh, I don't think so"
Roedy Green
2005-10-16 04:04:20 UTC
Post by Krusty
Niggers rioting? Wow. What a surprise.
What a wasted of protoplasm you are! You could be replaced by a
windup doll that spouted racist slogans.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
George Grapman
2005-10-16 04:08:26 UTC
Krusty is 14 and runs whenever he sees a Black person.
Krusty
2005-10-16 04:20:58 UTC
Post by Roedy Green
Post by Krusty
Niggers rioting? Wow. What a surprise.
What a wasted of protoplasm you are! You could be replaced by a
windup doll that spouted racist slogans.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
Aren't you dead from AIDS yet, you nauseating, grotesque, butt fucking
freak? http://mindprod.com/ggloss/screwing.html

How much are you weighing now? Like about 80 lbs? It's only a matter of
time, you know. Please have one of your butt boy pals make a post when you
die so I can roll out some "dead Roedy" jokes. That'll be really funny.
Heeehehe.

Ta-ta, freak! You're going to the faggot sewer.
George Grapman
2005-10-16 04:39:26 UTC
Post by Krusty
Aren't you dead from AIDS yet, you nauseating, grotesque, butt fucking
freak? http://mindprod.com/ggloss/screwing.html
Life is confusing for Krusty because his mother is also his sister.
Kyle Daulton
2005-10-16 06:12:09 UTC
...and he's fucking them both.
The Cunning Linguist :Þ
2005-10-18 13:56:53 UTC
Post by Krusty
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Before some pinhead gets the wrong impression, I'm not a nazi, nor am I a
nazi supporter. I do believe everyone has the right to assemble and
protest peacefully, be it Farrakhan in DC or nazis in Toldeo. I do not
believe in trashing innocent people's property, however, especially as the
police sit idly by doing nothing.
Niggers rioting? Wow. What a surprise.
"There are niggers in OUR area, could THEY riot? Tune it at 11:00 and find
out."
GLOBAL MAN
2005-10-15 19:47:01 UTC
Bush will do ANYTHING to get America's mind off his blunders.
SyVyN11
2005-10-15 20:03:46 UTC
Post by GLOBAL MAN
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting.
Bush will do ANYTHING to get America's mind off his blunders.
You got to be joking? How do you know that Bush is the one controlling
the nazis. Just tell me how you know?
Mummah Meeah
2005-10-15 22:00:49 UTC
Post by SyVyN11
Post by GLOBAL MAN
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting.
Bush will do ANYTHING to get America's mind off his blunders.
You got to be joking? How do you know that Bush is the one controlling
the nazis. Just tell me how you know?
========================

The Nazis were peaceful. The Niggers were the ones setting fires to black
businesses, smashing Ambulances with cinder blocks and trying to kill the
drivers.
The police should have used Napalm and showed those rioters who is in
charge.
bc
2005-10-15 22:06:06 UTC
Post by SyVyN11
Post by GLOBAL MAN
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting.
Bush will do ANYTHING to get America's mind off his blunders.
You got to be joking? How do you know that Bush is the one controlling
the nazis. Just tell me how you know?
No sense of humor or irony AND stupid. You have to really feel sorry
for conservatives.
Tim Donohoe
God told him, I was listening on the God extension.
2005-10-16 01:58:27 UTC
Post by Tim Donohoe
Post by SyVyN11
Post by GLOBAL MAN
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting.
Bush will do ANYTHING to get America's mind off his blunders.
You got to be joking? How do you know that Bush is the one controlling
the nazis. Just tell me how you know?
God told him, I was listening on the God extension.
You get that too? I thought it was only me and my invisible pet dinosaur
who got the God extension.
TH
2005-10-17 12:02:28 UTC
You are either kidding, or one of the largest assholes I have come
across in a long time.
Jack White
2005-10-15 20:36:24 UTC
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Before some pinhead gets the wrong impression, I'm not a nazi, nor am I a
nazi supporter. I do believe everyone has the right to assemble and
protest peacefully, be it Farrakhan in DC or nazis in Toldeo. I do not
believe in trashing innocent people's property, however, especially as the
police sit idly by doing nothing.
I turned it on to see a house burning. I wonder if it will be reported on
CNN or the other liberal news outlets that hate to show blacks in a bad
light.
George Grapman
2005-10-15 20:37:46 UTC
Post by Jack White
I turned it on to see a house burning. I wonder if it will be reported on
CNN or the other liberal news outlets that hate to show blacks in a bad
light.
They showed it several times.
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
George Grapman
2005-10-15 20:49:36 UTC
http://select.nytimes.com/search/restricted/article?res=F10616FF3E5C0C778EDDAF0894DA494D81

For Gotti's Supporters, Disbelief and Anger

"The trial was a travesty -- they could have convicted the Pope,"
Michael Strippoli, a 49-year-old retired jewelry salesman from Queens,
said angrily outside Federal District Court in Brooklyn, where John
Gotti had just been sentenced to spend the rest of life in jail.

"There is something dangerous going on in America," he said. "Look at
what they got away with in the Rodney King thing. We Italians are a
minority too, and we have to stand up and say this is wrong."

That anger erupted yesterday outside the courthouse in downtown Brooklyn
as a chanting crowd of supporters of Mr. Gotti -- the police estimated
the group at 800 to 1,000 -- rushed barricades and scuffled with the
police. A handful of demonstrators, who arrived in 12 chartered buses,
smashed car windows and flipped a gray Pontiac onto its hood on the
sidewalk of Cadman Plaza East.

At one point, demonstrators jumped on top of the cars and pounded the
roofs, yelling "Free John! Free John!"

Seven protesters were arrested and charged with felony riot counts.
Eight police officers were taken to Long Island College Hospital with
bruises and other minor injuries. One officer's nose was broken.

Many demonstrators called Mr. Gotti, convicted of racketeering and
murder for his role as head of the Gambino crime family, a hero and a
victim of a justice system run amok.

"Gotti got a raw deal," said Gina Cecala, 60, a housewife who lives near
the Ravenite Club, the social club in Little Italy from which Mr. Gotti
ruled the vast and secretive Gambino family. "Why did they keep him like
a hostage for 13 months, with no bail?"

At a news conference after the sentencing, United States Attorney Andrew
J. Maloney said investigators planned to prosecute anyone responsible
for damaging Federal property at the rally. James M. Fox, head of the
F.B.I. office in New York City, accused Mr. Gotti's son, John Jr., of
orchestrating the violence. 'He Was a Murderer'

Mr. Maloney also criticized news organizations for turning Mr. Gotti
into a folk hero or a Robin Hood. "He wasn't any of those things," Mr.
Maloney said. "He was a murderer."

That was not the feeling outside two places in Queens -- his social club
and his home -- where sentiment for Mr. Gotti runs high, though it is a
measure of the man's notoriety that even many supporters refused to give
their names to reporters yesterday.

At the Bergin Hunt and Fish Club, the Ozone Park social club where Mr.
Gotti built his career, his older brother Peter appeared briefly and
accepted handshakes and grim kisses from a group of supporters.

John Luberto, 70, held an American flag and complained loudly that
justice was denied Mr. Gotti. 'A Kangaroo Court'

"It's a kangaroo court," he said. "They didn't give him a chance. He
didn't get a fair trial."

Along 101st Avenue, where many store windows carried colored posters for
yesterday's protest, hope ran high that Mr. Gotti would win his appeal.
Many said they were encouraged that at least two jurors said they were
pressured into reaching guilty verdicts.

"On 101st Avenue it's a black day," said an employee of K and B Party
Time, the shop next to the Bergin, a three-story building of brick-face
and faded yellow aluminum siding. For the Boss, Praise

She would not give her name, nor would another woman who identified
herself as the store owner. But both had glowing things to say about Mr.
Gotti and could not explain why the Government spent millions of dollars
and five trials to convict him.

"I have no idea," the owner said. "All I know is he was very nice to me
and my family."

One businessman, who also would not give his name, said that while he
was skeptical of the prosecution's tactics, he had no doubt the
allegations against Mr. Gotti -- five murders and racketeering charges
-- were true.

All was quiet at Mr. Gotti's house, a two-story detatched home in Howard
Beach where two plastic geese huddled on the lawn just out of range of a
security camera mounted near the roof. 'A Good Person'

Most neighbors, long used to keeping quiet about Mr. Gotti, said the
sentence was as unfair as the verdict.

The only man who would give his name was Bryan Levinson, a 58-year-old
defense lawyer who lives two blocks away from Mr. Gotti and was by
coincidence a student of the judge in the case, I. Leo Glasser, at
Brooklyn Law School.

"I think the trial was a shame," he said. "If they had such a good case
against Mr. Gotti, the Government should have done it without
intimidating everybody and pulling all sorts of dirty tricks."

Asked about the enormous support of Mr. Gotti, Mr. Levinson said: "Most
people here think of Mr. Gotti as a very caring person, a warm family
man. The Government obviously has a different impression."

And their impression of what the Government proved in court about Mr.
Gotti's crimes?

"They haven't been affected by that," Mr. Levinson said.
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell
Mummah Meeah
2005-10-15 22:09:14 UTC
Post by Jack White
Post by Johnny Tabasco
[...]
==========================
So far CNn has ignored it . Can't expose stupid n gers as burnig down
theri own hood .
SgtMinor
2005-10-15 20:40:48 UTC
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
Lemme see if I get this right.
1. Nazis want to march to protest blacks.
2. March is disallowed.
3. Blacks riot.
Does this make any sense?

But if you saw it on Fox, it's gotta be true.

<snip>
FED UP
2005-10-15 20:47:05 UTC
"So why is the party trying to get more Black voters?"

I have no freaking clue. It's a complete waste of time.
Anyhow, who wants them ?
I laugh my ass off watching white limosine liberals having to kiss
black ass knowing they absolutely
DESPISED doing it.
Remember Hillary having to kiss Al Sharpton's ass when she was running
for Senator....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh I could see it in her face !!
You deserve it bitch......you made the bed....freaking sleep in it
!!!!
FED UP
2005-10-15 20:55:05 UTC
Hhmmm...seems blacks don't respect the 1st Admendment do they ?

"Lemme see if I get this right.
1. Nazis want to march to protest blacks.
2. March is disallowed.
3. Blacks riot.
Does this make any sense?"

Oh...blacks do something nonsensical....and this is news to you ??!!!

Equation:

Group of blacks + 40oz beers + real or perceived insult by white
person(s) = riot
2005-10-16 01:59:10 UTC
Post by FED UP
Hhmmm...seems blacks don't respect the 1st Admendment do they ?
"Lemme see if I get this right.
1. Nazis want to march to protest blacks.
2. March is disallowed.
3. Blacks riot.
Does this make any sense?"
Oh...blacks do something nonsensical....and this is news to you ??!!!
Group of blacks + 40oz beers + real or perceived insult by white
person(s) = riot
Because white folks never riot or do anything like that.

Jesus, man. Take a look at what you write. Can't you see how ridiculously
ignorant you are? Does that make you proud?? What a fuckwit.
thats@fact
2005-10-15 20:54:55 UTC
Post by SgtMinor
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
Lemme see if I get this right.
1. Nazis want to march to protest blacks.
2. March is disallowed.
3. Blacks riot.
Does this make any sense?
But if you saw it on Fox, it's gotta be true.
The Nazis probably had "W '04" stickers on their Ford Excursions and
that made the black people real mad. Damned Bush-loving Nazis probably
pumped all the local gas stations dry to boot.
Jack White
2005-10-15 22:02:17 UTC
Post by SgtMinor
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
Lemme see if I get this right.
1. Nazis want to march to protest blacks.
2. March is disallowed.
3. Blacks riot.
Does this make any sense?
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/051015/w101564.html

The police wanted to prevent a race riot before the Nazi rally. Turns out
the blacks were going to riot any damn way.
Post by SgtMinor
But if you saw it on Fox, it's gotta be true.
They all suck equally. They wallow in misery and tragedy. What progress
have we seen from NO in the last two weeks? None. The bad shit is over so
the move on to the next tragedy/murder/disease, anything to keep you
scared and worried.
OrionCA
2005-10-15 23:47:00 UTC
On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:40:48 -0400, SgtMinor
Post by SgtMinor
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
Lemme see if I get this right.
1. Nazis want to march to protest blacks.
2. March is disallowed.
3. Blacks riot.
Does this make any sense?
But if you saw it on Fox, it's gotta be true.
It's a strange country we live in, yes.

s***@storkyak.com
2005-10-15 21:50:43 UTC
Post by Johnny Tabasco
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Not at all. Blacks had every right to riot because of the invite to
bring Nazis into town. A Nazi has a right to protest and show their
faces in public, but the people have the right, if not the patriotic
duty, to kick their asses on site.

Nazis suck dude. They started a war that killed 50 million people and
murdered everyone whose head did not measure up to their calipers. I
can't wait till they try and show near where I live, so I can hurl
buckets of dog shit at them. And I have three dogs, and I got a lot of
dog shit.
InkyDinky
2005-10-15 22:09:40 UTC
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Post by Johnny Tabasco
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Not at all. Blacks had every right to riot because of the invite to
bring Nazis into town. A Nazi has a right to protest and show their
faces in public, but the people have the right, if not the patriotic
duty, to kick their asses on site.
Nazis suck dude. They started a war that killed 50 million people and
murdered everyone whose head did not measure up to their calipers. I
can't wait till they try and show near where I live, so I can hurl
buckets of dog shit at them. And I have three dogs, and I got a lot of
dog shit.
First you say you want to kick their asses then you say you'll throw
buckets of their favorite treat at them. Make up your mind.
s***@storkyak.com
2005-10-15 23:26:53 UTC
Ok, fine, I'll do both, and I would encourage eveyrone else to do the
same.
Jack White
2005-10-15 22:06:59 UTC
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Post by Johnny Tabasco
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Not at all. Blacks had every right to riot because of the invite to
bring Nazis into town. A Nazi has a right to protest and show their
faces in public, but the people have the right, if not the patriotic
duty, to kick their asses on site.
What's the amendment to the constitution that say any one has the right
"kick ass on site"? I know the right to assemble and the right to free
speech are part of the 1st amendment, but I don't remember the right to
kick people's asses.
Have fun.
Krusty
2005-10-15 23:18:12 UTC
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Post by Johnny Tabasco
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Not at all. Blacks had every right to riot because of the invite to
bring Nazis into town. A Nazi has a right to protest and show their
faces in public, but the people have the right, if not the patriotic
duty, to kick their asses on site.
Nazis suck dude. They started a war that killed 50 million people and
murdered everyone whose head did not measure up to their calipers. I
can't wait till they try and show near where I live, so I can hurl
buckets of dog shit at them. And I have three dogs, and I got a lot of
dog shit.
You don't have the guts to hurl anything at anybody. You will do as you're
told and remain quiet as you are loaded on a boxcar.
WAROFFREEDOM
2005-10-15 23:20:51 UTC
They are brain dead and Stupidly religious, and loyal to that loser,
for the issues of abortion and gays, that is why they are pissed at his
appointment of miers, they wanted a hard liner, so they could be 100%
sure they could overturn r v wade and make gay marriage illegal for
good. They got Roberts in there, he will be making law for 30 years and
he is for the corporations, so get ready for a lifetime of
Halliburtons, Flour, Blackwater and get ready to lose any rights you
think you have, these companies now have private armies working for
them, mercks, running all over New Orleans and Iraq, Killing and Maming
when ever they want with Immunity from any prosecution. They are
turning this into a Police Country just like Nazi Germany, don't be
fooled it is happening right now and the Patriot act is stage one of it
news
bc
2005-10-16 15:48:12 UTC
Sure. You could teach me to goose-step, genius. How's that healthcare
plan working out for you at work? Oh yeah. I forgot: you don't have
a healthcare plan anymore.

Gee, I wonder what happened?
Trace
2005-10-18 08:48:48 UTC
Sir, Im sure you dont know this, but by pointing out that blacks riot,
you are upsetting many communists in the democrab party.

Please refrain from telling the truth and pointing out the facts.

Present only approved thoughts and commentaries.

If your words are not politically correct, you may be censored by the
God hating radicals of the communist democrat party.
s***@storkyak.com
2005-10-15 23:21:40 UTC

You watch me.
OrionCA
2005-10-16 00:01:15 UTC
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Post by Johnny Tabasco
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Not at all. Blacks had every right to riot because of the invite to
bring Nazis into town.
Er...it wasn't a "Nazi" bar or a "Nazi" gas station they torched.
Post by s***@storkyak.com
Mayor Jack Ford blamed the rioting on gang members taking
advantage of a volatile situation. He said he was declaring a
state of emergency and setting an 8 p.m. curfew. He also asked
the Highway Patrol for help.
"It's exactly what they wanted," Ford said of the group that planned
the march, which was called off because of the rioting.

Well, duh. Why do you think the Neo-Nazis marched? They thought it
was Hitler Appreciation Day? They got exactly what they wanted: A
race riot to stir up trouble and bring in new recruits, and the locals
obliged them. In other times and places they've pulled this shit and
black community leaders held counter-marches, encouraging those who
oppose the Neo-Nazis to join them in peaceful opposition (and
not-coincidentally surrounding the Neo-Nazis with 3-4 ranks of black
parishioners who wouldn't let the gangs approach the Neo-Nazis,
denying them the chance to spark a race riot).

bc
2005-10-15 21:56:55 UTC
Sorry - I have kids-- so I have Fox News blocked from my cable.

I don't want them growing up to be right wing douchebags.
Mummah Meeah
2005-10-15 22:13:39 UTC
So they are being raised as left wing maggots instead.
bc
2005-10-15 23:07:55 UTC
Post by Mummah Meeah
Post by bc
Sorry - I have kids-- so I have Fox News blocked from my cable.
I don't want them growing up to be right wing douchebags.
=========================
So they are being raised as left wing maggots instead.
ha... what is it like - knowing what a failure Bush is (unless you're
super-rich, or course)- to be SO desperate now?... to be so used?
Dupe.
news
Dupe.
2005-10-16 02:05:01 UTC
Post by Mummah Meeah
Post by bc
Sorry - I have kids-- so I have Fox News blocked from my cable.
I don't want them growing up to be right wing douchebags.
=========================
So they are being raised as left wing maggots instead.
I imagine they get a decent stream of news from a source that isn't biassed
as much as Fox is.
2005-10-16 02:07:40 UTC
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Before some pinhead gets the wrong impression, I'm not a nazi, nor am I a
nazi supporter. I do believe everyone has the right to assemble and
protest peacefully, be it Farrakhan in DC or nazis in Toldeo. I do not
believe in trashing innocent people's property, however, especially as the
police sit idly by doing nothing.
That's exactly what the Nazis wanted. They chose a march through an area
heavily populated with black people. They didn't have to plan their march
(which meant they couldn't be denied, which would have happened if the
public had any say, as this outcome was obvious). The Nazi party decided to
wade into town, spew their hatred at people from behind a nice, safe, police
escort, then act all surprised when people react to their hatred. It
doesn't take a genius to figure out exactly what the nazis wanted.
Darek
2005-10-17 03:47:22 UTC
Post by d
That's exactly what the Nazis wanted.
So why play right into their hand? Can't people control themselves?
Wouldn't the mature and effective choice to make be to simply ignore the
march? These guys are nothing without an audience.
John Black
2005-10-17 14:18:30 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@big.boy
says...
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Its really sad how they actually proved the nazi's point for them. The
nazi come in to protest black violence in the area. The blacks
responded to that charge by destroying and burning businesses, stoning
the police and an *ambulence* and vandalizing other property. Real
smart people. Well played. You actually suceeded in making a bunch of
neo-nazis look good relative to yourselves.

FYI, its not correct that the nazi protest was not allowed. The
protesters legally applied for their permit. The first amendment
guarantees that they had the right to make their points peacefully. The
police were required to allow it. The protest had begun but soon a
large crowd appeared and it became clear to the police that they would
not be able to protect the protesters so they escorted them out of the
area for their safety.
John Black
Scotius
2005-10-18 09:13:21 UTC
Post by Johnny Tabasco
Some Nazis came to Toledo to protest black gangs. The protest was not
allowed, and now the blacks are rioting. They have been breaking into
someone's home or business, hard to tell, and have absolutely trashed the
place. The police are two blocks away doing absolutely nothing. Nice job
there.
It's ironic, the nazis come off looking better than the blacks. Unreal.
Probably just the way they planned it. They are that devious.
After all, some of them had advance warning about 9/11 (because
they're as-tight-as-this with the terrorists from the other side
of the World), and yet William Pierce of the "National Alliance"
claimed to have thought the Israelis were behind it. What a joke.