PRESIDENT GEORGE W BULLSH*T
escapee
2004-09-07 18:52:23 UTC
PRESIDENT GEORGE W BULLSH*T

Sep 7 2004
Kevin Toolis

PRESIDENT George W Bush is proud to be a Texan. So no doubt he can recognise the
smell that now fills the halls of the White House.

It's the same smell that wafts out of the mouths of every one of his spokesmen,
from creepy Vice President Dick Cheney to film star buddy Arnie The Terminator.

And it's a smell that is emitted by Bush himself, every time he delivers his set
piece on why he should be re-elected as president.

It's the stink of, well, I'm sorry, there's no other word for it... bullsh*t.
Plain, old-fashioned verbal manure.

No lie is too outrageous to be spun. No truth is too sacred to besmirch.

When I first tuned in to the Republican National Convention last week, I thought
I'd hit the wrong channel and caught the party convention of loony North Korean
dictator Kim Jong II, whose robotic underlings hail him as a living god while
half the population starves.

New York, Pyongyang, it all came from the same propaganda song sheet...

The Republicans told us about how great a leader ol' "Bushie" is. How wise, how
wonderful, how terrific it would be for the world if only he were allowed to
reign for ever!

It was all lies spun by the rich and powerful to fool the people and hide the
disastrous record of the most dangerous, just plain stupid presidency the world
has ever known.

The first, and biggest, lie is Bush's favourite - that America needs him as
Commander-in-Chief to fight the War on Terror.

"I will defend America every time," he twangs.

But, of course, when Bush really did have the chance to risk his own life -
rather than other people's lives - to defend the US, it was a different story.

Both Bush and his Democratic rival John Kerry were young men in the 1970s, when
the Vietnam War was raging.

Unlike Bush, Kerry volunteered and fought and killed for his country in the
dangerous waters of the Mekong Delta. He was awarded three Purple Hearts, a
Silver Star and a Bronze Star.

BUSH, a rabid coward, slunk off for guard duty with the Texas Air National Guard
in some patsy little job his daddy's rich pals provided.

Bush spent most of his "war" drunk, partying with other spoiled rich kids. No
one ever saw him in uniform and the only way he risked his neck was pouring too
much beer down it.

But like conservatives everywhere, Bush and the Republicans have only a passing
acquaintance with the truth.

With the aid of Karl Rove, his chief attack dog in the White House, Bush has
turned Kerry's heroism into cowardice and his own spinelessness into silence.

Yet Bush remains a coward even now. Yesterday, seven US Marines died in
Fallujah. The bodies of those young men will soon be shipped to America for
burial. But the man who sent them halfway across the world to die won't be there
to welcome these fallen heroes home.

Alone, of all American presidents, "Bushie", the great Commander-In-Chief, does
not like to be photographed close to the dead reminders of his failures.

Instead of comfort, he gives the families of the bereaved the cold shoulder. Yet
many of those soldiers would not be dead in the first place if they had the
proper armoured vests and equipment to stop an AK-47 round - the favoured weapon
of the Iraqi insurgents.

Scandalously, 87 per cent of the US military's Humvees (High-Mobility
Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles) still do not have proper protection and 40,000
troops don't have effective flak jackets.

In desperation, some soldiers' families were forced to spend US$1,500 (£930) on
the special plating needed to protect their loved ones.

Some Commander-in-Chief.

Lie No.2 comes from Bush's own twisted mouth... "I am running for president with
a clear and positive plan to build a safer world," he says.

Yet Bush has waged a disastrous and unnecessary war in Iraq that has removed the
ageing, patently useless Arab dictator Saddam Hussein and multiplied the threat
of Islamic terrorism a thousandfold.

Al-Qaeda has spread its nihilistic brand of terrorism across the world, from
Bali to Madrid, from London to the slaughterhouse of Beslan. Bush has trashed
the world economy, sent oil prices rocketing, been responsible for the deaths of
20,000 Iraqis - and more than 1,000 US and British troops - and failed to
capture either Osama bin Laden or Taliban leader Mullah Omar.

If that was the plan so far, God save us from four more years.

Dangerously, despite the catastrophe of Iraq, Bush still has his "axis of evil"
eye on the overthrow of the Syrian and Iranian regimes - a surefire recipe for
global warfare.

But for all the victims overseas, Bush has also added more at home.

Two million Americans have lost their jobs while Bush, the so-called fiscal
conservative, has drained the Treasury with profligate tax cuts for the richest
one per cent of the population.

The US government is now spending $400billion (£250bn) more each year than it
earns. Bush's "tax reforms" - giveaways to his rich friends - left millionaires
£62,500 ($100,000) a year better off but gave working families less than $800
(£500). These figures sound abstract... until you see the cruelty of Bush and
the poverty of America.

In downtown San Francisco, for instance, close to the rich financial district,
poor sick people who should be in hospital lie in the street, in scenes
reminiscent of the slums of Calcutta.

A total of 42million Americans, 15 per cent of the population, have no health
insurance.

THOUSANDS of children also go to bed hungry, while millions of others have been
brainwashed into eating junk food that has turned the US into a nation of Mr
Blobbys.

"We are making progress and there is much to do," says Bush. And if he is
re-elected, there sure will be a lot more death, destruction and tax cuts to be
handed out.

A lie told boldly, amid the razzmatazz of a party convention, and then
circulated by countless flunkies, is still a lie.

We all know who and what George W Bush represents - the rich and the
mean-hearted.

And the simple truth is that he is the worst president the United States has
ever had. What's more, he's a danger to the rest of the planet as well.

Kevin Toolis is a writer and expert on terrorism

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/tm_objectid=14612248%26method=full%26siteid=50143%26headline=president%2dgeorge%2dw%2dbullsh%2dt-name_page.html

Travis Campbell
Only Nuts and Kooks and Retards will vote for Bush.
Faster Trollercat
2004-09-07 19:00:34 UTC
. but I thought you were voting for Kerry.
MrPepper11
2004-09-07 23:00:37 UTC
Post by escapee
PRESIDENT GEORGE W BULLSH*T
Sep 7 2004
Kevin Toolis
PRESIDENT George W Bush is proud to be a Texan. So no doubt he can recognise the
smell that now fills the halls of the White House.
It's the same smell that wafts out of the mouths of every one of his spokesmen,
from creepy Vice President Dick Cheney to film star buddy Arnie The Terminator.
And it's a smell that is emitted by Bush himself, every time he delivers his set
piece on why he should be re-elected as president.
1,001 American soldiers DEAD.
6,980 maimed and wounded.
$131 BILLION down the toilet.
All for no freakin' good reason.
EVICT THE ASSHOLE!
alecbaldwin666
2004-09-08 02:43:16 UTC
If you listen to the pro terror peace movement, America would be
conquered.

Weakness from the supposed peace side of the isle caused WW2 death to
go to over 400,000 and the millions of deaths from Hitler could have
been stopped considerably, but the supposed peace crowd even then
blocked the real Americans and our partners from fighting Hitler early
on.

Bush is taking on terror instantly.
His capturing of Saddam has caused Libya to give up all their weapons
of mass destruction.

Bush will go down as one of our top 5 Presidents the way he has been
going.

Meanwhile CommunismUSA backs Kerry and terrorists back Kerry against
Bush.
That ALONE should send Kerry supporters that big wake up call Kerry
talks about.

God bless America, God bless our fighting men and women and keep them
safe as possible.
Adam Albright
2004-09-08 03:38:11 UTC
Post by alecbaldwin666
If you listen to the pro terror peace movement, America would be
conquered.
Anybody that talks like you immediately gets the label A-HOLE. How
can Bush be credited with liberating 50 million when Iraq has a
population of less than 25 million is amusing. Besides, you can hardly
call a country liberated when they're under the thumb of an occupying
army which is the present situation.
Post by alecbaldwin666
Weakness from the supposed peace side of the isle caused WW2 death to
go to over 400,000 and the millions of deaths from Hitler could have
been stopped considerably, but the supposed peace crowd even then
blocked the real Americans and our partners from fighting Hitler early
on.
Get a grip dipshit. Americans DON'T LIKE to get involved in wars.
Especially totally unjustifed and unnecessary ones like Bush started.
Post by alecbaldwin666
Bush is taking on terror instantly.
LOL! Bush is too chicken shit to stand up to his own mommy whom he is
still deathly afraid of.
Post by alecbaldwin666
His capturing of Saddam has caused Libya to give up all their weapons
of mass destruction.
Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.
Post by alecbaldwin666
Bush will go down as one of our top 5 Presidents the way he has been
going.
You're insane if you really think that.
We can agree on that.
DaveNOSPAM
2004-09-08 09:10:38 UTC
Post by alecbaldwin666
If you listen to the pro terror peace movement, America would be
conquered.
Weakness from the supposed peace side of the isle caused WW2 death to
go to over 400,000 and the millions of deaths from Hitler could have
been stopped considerably, but the supposed peace crowd even then
blocked the real Americans and our partners from fighting Hitler early
on.
actually there were tons of pro-German supporters from both sides of
the poltiical spectrum. Go learn your history muttonhead.
Post by alecbaldwin666
Bush is taking on terror instantly.
Bush is rewarding Halliburton, GE, and Boeing instantly.
Post by alecbaldwin666
His capturing of Saddam has caused Libya to give up all their weapons
of mass destruction.
Yeah, that Quaddafi...man he gave me cold sweats at night! Now all we
have
to worry about is Iran who probably have bombs. And North Korea,
Pakistan and India all who DEFINITELY have bombs. And that China might
make a move against Taiwan...oh WAIT we don't have to worry about that
because W has already let the independence- and democracy-seeking
Taiwanese know "not to expect any U.S. aid."
Post by alecbaldwin666
Bush will go down as one of our top 5 Presidents the way he has been
going.
The country will go down back into the 18th century the way Bush has
been going.
Post by alecbaldwin666
Meanwhile CommunismUSA backs Kerry and terrorists back Kerry against
Bush.
That ALONE should send Kerry supporters that big wake up call Kerry
talks about.
Aryan Nation supports George. And yet even I wouldn't infer he's a
Nazi. Stop being a six-year old and deal with reality.

George is supported by defense contractors and oil companies who need
more 18-year olds dead in order to meet quarterly profits.
Post by alecbaldwin666
God bless America, God bless our fighting men and women and keep them
safe as possible.
By safe as possible, you mean sending them to fight against REAL,
MATERIAL and IMMINENT harm that faces the country?

Put the Kool-Aid down, son.
Thom
2004-09-09 00:44:13 UTC
Post by DaveNOSPAM
Post by alecbaldwin666
If you listen to the pro terror peace movement, America would be
conquered.
Weakness from the supposed peace side of the isle caused WW2 death to
go to over 400,000 and the millions of deaths from Hitler could have
been stopped considerably, but the supposed peace crowd even then
blocked the real Americans and our partners from fighting Hitler early
on.
actually there were tons of pro-German supporters from both sides of
the poltiical spectrum. Go learn your history muttonhead.
he also forgets that neither America or Britain had the forces to
counter Hitler. We had a so so Navy which the Japs did a number on
but the only thing we had the Germans didn't was long range bombers,
mainly the B-17, B-25. When we arrived in North Africa German tanks
tore thru our junk like paper at places like the Kasserime Pass and
that was years after the period we are talking about.

Our military was made up mainly of people who joined to get out of the
depression and when the draft came we had something like a 60%
rejection rate because so many of these young people were malnurished
growing up during the depression.

Chamberlin is thought of as an appeaser but what he did was to buy
time. Until the Hurrican and Spitefire went on line, German fighters
(ME-109's) were 100mph faster than anything the british had (thier
main fighter was a metal bi-plane!)
Post by alecbaldwin666
His capturing of Saddam has caused Libya to give up all their weapons
of mass destruction.
You really believe that? You really think he hasn't something hidden
someplace even if he had them?
Post by DaveNOSPAM
Yeah, that Quaddafi...man he gave me cold sweats at night! Now all we
have
to worry about is Iran who probably have bombs. And North Korea,
Pakistan and India all who DEFINITELY have bombs. And that China might
make a move against Taiwan...oh WAIT we don't have to worry about that
because W has already let the independence- and democracy-seeking
Taiwanese know "not to expect any U.S. aid."
Plus the fact if we did try and stop them we will be facing brand new
SU-30's and J's with F-14's (from 1970) and F-18's (from 1974) and the
Taiwanesse F-16's are from 1978. If we bring in F-15's from Japan
they are from 1972 vintage.

The Chinese now have more Sukhois stationed along that coast than the
whole 7th fleet has AC!
Post by DaveNOSPAM
Post by alecbaldwin666
Bush will go down as one of our top 5 Presidents the way he has been
going.
top 5 of what? Most crooked? Most illiterate? Most dillusional?
Post by DaveNOSPAM
The country will go down back into the 18th century the way Bush has
been going.
Pre-1774 is their goal
Post by DaveNOSPAM
Post by alecbaldwin666
Meanwhile CommunismUSA backs Kerry and terrorists back Kerry against
Bush.
Why do Terrorist back Kerry? Please name them? Please give the
reason they back a real vet whose been in a real war (unlike the
cowards Bush and Cheney) rather than a pussy who ran down a rabbit
hole on 911?
Post by DaveNOSPAM
Post by alecbaldwin666
That ALONE should send Kerry supporters that big wake up call Kerry
talks about.
actually who cares, as long as Bush goes. Many of us see this
election as choosing the best of the worst and Bush is the best the
PUGS have to offer? Put McCain up there and give us a real choice for
a change, not a neo-con puppet.
Post by alecbaldwin666
God bless America, God bless our fighting men and women and keep them
safe as possible.
I agree, bring them home. Oh by the way I notice there is no one
named Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz etc etc fighting over there. Wonder why
that is????

THOM
Put the Kool-Aid down, son.
anybody-but-bush
2004-09-08 13:54:01 UTC
"alecbaldwin666" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:***@posting.google.com...
: If you listen to the pro terror peace movement, America would be
: conquered.

rightarded blather deleted for stomach
--
I'm sorry if I misread your intentions. It won't happen again.

....................../Ž¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./Ž¯/'...'/Ž¯¯`·ž
........../'/.../..../......./š¯\
........('(...Ž...Ž.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'.~..../
PLONK!
I will never read another of your words again!

abb

www.airamericaradio.com
Creating more neocon assholes without creating more neocons.
Learn how to rip your favorite neocon a new one using today's current events.

Footnote: The image of the Cheney family crest used by permission.