Data from around the world prove C19 vaccines cause MORE illnesss and deaths
a322x1n
2021-10-15 18:26:42 UTC
Data gathered by Johns Hopkins University definitively proves that
the C19 vaccines have made the pandemic worse, and these dangerous
shots are causing illnesses and deaths.
This is according to Joel Smalley, a quantitative data analyst from
the United Kingdom, who has published a video titled "COVID Deaths
Before and After Vaccination Programs."
https://tinyurl.com/mrnmkw5j
Sorry folks, but according to the facts here, it looks like you vax
addicts -----> are going to die. You believed the propaganda and NOW
you are going to DROP DEAD!
Why were you so gullible? Can you explain?
No, just get your things in order and prepare to meet your Maker.
Well, I clicked on the link, and my security detected it as a malware
site!
Here it is on YouTube. Covid deaths before and after
mass vaccination programs in different countries.

You're an endless supply of disinformation, "Andrew", where do
you dig it all up at?
Great job!
I had no problem with the site.
--
Psycho Dave
http://www.weirdcrap.com
a322x1n
2021-10-15 18:31:50 UTC
SO I guess that's why John Hopkins University advises Vaccine
Mandates.
https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2021/09/university-reiterates-va
ccination-mandate-for-all-affiliates
I even did a search of John Hopkins collection of articles on COvid
19 and Vaccines, and they have NOTHING suggesting what you claim.
John Hopkins University was the *source of the data* put together by
data analyst Joel Smalley, which unmistakably shows the correlation
between the spike of covid deaths and mass vaccination programs in
different countries.
Bull shit, "Andrew". You're such a liar, "Andrew". Every place with
vaccination has fewer people dying or in the hospital. Why are you
such a liar, "Andrew"? Go feed Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear.
I guess they're part of the conspiracy against people who don't know
medicine.
Proper medicine will not cause increase in illness and death.
But the data shows that this experimental vax does just that.
Bull shit, it shows no such thing. And, no "experimental" involved.
It was double blind tested before release and has been given to
millions without any problem. Republican governors recommend it.
Here is his work on YouTube. Covid deaths before and after
mass vaccination programs in different countries.

What a nice disinformation video! Do you have any truthful videos,
"Andrew"?
Scientific (she/her)
2021-10-15 19:39:00 UTC
Post by a322x1n
SO I guess that's why John Hopkins University advises Vaccine
Mandates.
https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2021/09/university-reiterates-va
ccination-mandate-for-all-affiliates
I even did a search of John Hopkins collection of articles on COvid
19 and Vaccines, and they have NOTHING suggesting what you claim.
John Hopkins University was the *source of the data* put together by
data analyst Joel Smalley, which unmistakably shows the correlation
between the spike of covid deaths and mass vaccination programs in
different countries.
Bull shit, "Andrew". You're such a liar, "Andrew". Every place with
vaccination has fewer people dying or in the hospital. Why are you
such a liar, "Andrew"? Go feed Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear.
Transgender puberty blockers and hormones has been around for *way*
longer than COVID-19 vaccine and transphobes mark them as experimental
despite these treatments have been evidenced to be way safer than that
vaccine.
http://youtu.be/WR-pqaMWv3E
What a nice disinformation video! Do you have any truthful videos,
"Andrew"?
--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.
identities *IS* conversion therapy.
a322x1n
2021-10-15 18:37:46 UTC
Data gathered by Johns Hopkins University definitively proves that
the C19 vaccines have made the pandemic worse, and these dangerous
shots are causing illnesses and deaths.
This is according to Joel Smalley, a quantitative data analyst from
the United Kingdom, who has published a video titled "COVID Deaths
Before and After Vaccination Programs."
https://tinyurl.com/mrnmkw5j
Sorry folks, but according to the facts here, it looks like you vax
addicts -----> are going to die. You believed the propaganda and NOW
you are going to DROP DEAD!
Why were you so gullible? Can you explain?
No, just get your things in order and prepare to meet your Maker.
That is okay..you will die too someday. But for now I'm going to
enjoy my life without concern for your fear mongering bull shit.
Solid facts put together by a data analyst is only the facts - not
fear mongering.
A "data analyst" that gets his "data" from the toilet. All he has
is made up bull shit and lies. By the way, "Mr. Smalley" is fully
vaccinated, just like you, "Andrew".

<https://252f2edd-1c8b-49f5-9bb2-cb57bb47e4ba.filesusr.com/ugd/f4d9b9_13c
bbbef105e459285ff21e94ec34157.pdf>

<https://tinyurl.com/555mmmwa>

Anti-Vaxx, a profitable business!!!
BeamMeUpScotty
2021-10-15 18:42:35 UTC
Post by a322x1n
[...]
Fully vaccinated means he isn't an Anti-Vaxx person who's crazy...

He's probably looking for facts NOT any particular political outcome
since his status as vaxxed can't be un-vaxxed.
--
That's karma,

Your attempt at mandated assimilation is futile, a successful resistance
is inevitable.

Scientific (she/her)
2021-10-15 19:21:00 UTC
http://youtu.be/WR-pqrMWu3E
You're an endless supply of disinformation, "Andrew", where do
you dig it all up at?
A far-right idiot.