OMG! Laura Bush Is A Dumb Cunt & Keeps Saying Dumber & Dumber Things Like Her War Criminal Husband
Möbius Pretzel
2007-02-28 01:06:55 UTC
Laura Bush: Much Of Iraq Is 'Stable,' There's Just 'One Bombing A Day
That Discourages Everybody'

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/02/26/laura-one-bombing-day/
Kyle Attwater
2007-02-28 01:14:36 UTC
She is correct
2007-02-28 01:33:26 UTC
Post by Kyle Attwater
She is correct
only one bombing a day is discouraging and the all the others don't bother
anyone.
Catfish
2007-02-28 01:47:48 UTC
Post by Kyle Attwater
She is correct
Laura Bush is a republican robotron.
Möbius Pretzel
2007-02-28 01:54:15 UTC
"Republican robotron". The term exemplifies redundance.
GoMavs
2007-02-28 01:17:02 UTC
Mobius, why do you care what she says? Or any one in America?
Möbius Pretzel
2007-02-28 01:25:21 UTC
GoMavs (dumbfuck AmeriKKKunt & yet another Horatio Fuckerton sock
Post by GoMavs
Mobius, why do you care what she says? Or any one in America?
Why do dumbfuck AmeriKKKunts have their dicks in Iraq's sand?
abelincoln
2007-02-28 01:43:16 UTC
spending all that time with the incompetent fool has rubbed off on her....

of course she wasn't that great to begin with, at least that's what the
guy she ran over and killed thought....

two fucking dimwits...
r***@nowhere.com
2007-02-28 11:42:01 UTC
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:43:16 -0500, abelincoln
Post by abelincoln
spending all that time with the incompetent fool has rubbed off on her....
of course she wasn't that great to begin with, at least that's what the
guy she ran over and killed thought....
two fucking dimwits...
Here's what she actually said:

"BUSH: Probably. I mean, I have no idea and there’s no way I can
predict. But I hope not. I hope that they can build their government
and reconcile with each other and build a country. This is their
opportunity to seize the moment, to build a really good and stable
country. And many parts of Iraq are stable now. But, of course, what
we see on television is the one bombing a day this discourages
everybody."

There's nothing untruthful in what she said. We never hear the
progress, only the bad news.
ViperSpit
2007-03-01 01:38:40 UTC
Post by GoMavs
Post by Möbius Pretzel
Laura Bush: Much Of Iraq Is 'Stable,' There's Just 'One Bombing A Day
That Discourages Everybody'
http://thinkprogress.org/2007/02/26/laura-one-bombing-day/
Because it feels good to soothe the DEMOCRATIC BLISTERS pussing up
on it's head.

heh heh
Spit
GoMavs
Because Iraq was a shithole before so what does it matter now sunni-boy?
Catfish
2007-02-28 03:07:08 UTC
Post by GoMavs
Mobius, why do you care what she says? Or any one in America?
Why do dumbfuck AmeriKKKunts have their dicks in Iraq's sand?
Because Iraq was a shithole before so what does it matter now sunni-boy?
It matters because being there is killing people for no reason and it's
causing a recession.
Of course it's no matter to you Bush apologists in your caves.
All you have to worry about is how much bat guano to boil for dinner.
GoMavs
2007-02-28 04:57:25 UTC
Post by Catfish
It matters because being there is killing people for no reason and it's
causing a recession.
You're right. There was killing in Iraq before George Bush went in and there
was also a recession. Good job. Youre starting to wise up.
Winston Smith, American Patriot
2007-02-28 05:18:48 UTC
Post by GoMavs
Mobius, why do you care what she says? Or any one in America?
Why do dumbfuck AmeriKKKunts have their dicks in Iraq's sand?
Because Iraq was a shithole before so what does it matter now sunni-boy?
Well, Christian scumbag, if a country being a shithole is the justification
to invade and occupy it, then when do we "bring it on" for the many
nations of the world that number to half the planet? Iran? North Korea?
Saudi Arabia? Sudan?

Or haven't the geologists finished their work in exploring for oil in those
countries?
GoMavs
2007-02-28 05:57:37 UTC
Post by Winston Smith, American Patriot
Well, Christian scumbag,
I am agnostic at best.
Post by Winston Smith, American Patriot
if a country being a shithole is the justification
to invade and occupy it, then when do we "bring it on" for the many
nations of the world that number to half the planet? Iran? North Korea?
Saudi Arabia? Sudan?
You cannot go into those certain countries the same way. Especially North
Korea.
Post by Winston Smith, American Patriot
Or haven't the geologists finished their work in exploring for oil in those
countries?
Actually if it was oil they were truly after then they would have put the
"fix" (as you people call it) on Saudi Arabia. With that said, Iraq is
pumping 3/4ths of what it was pumping during the oil for food program. So
much for that theory.
Winston Smith, American Patriot
2007-02-28 06:35:46 UTC
Post by GoMavs
Post by Winston Smith, American Patriot
Well, Christian scumbag,
I am agnostic at best.
As I imagine the poster whom you called "sunni-boy." It is noted that
you, probably feeling a sense of shame and hypocrisy, removed the quotes
above in this thread in which you called the poster "sunni-boy."
Post by GoMavs
Post by Winston Smith, American Patriot
if a country being a shithole is the justification
to invade and occupy it, then when do we "bring it on" for the many
nations of the world that number to half the planet? Iran? North
Korea? Saudi Arabia? Sudan?
You cannot go into those certain countries the same way. Especially
North Korea.
Why?

1. Because they can actually fight back and inflict severe pain?

2. Not only can they fight back, but they can lob a nuke at a Red State
city?

3. The geologists have yet to report a major find of crude petroleum under
North Korean soil?
Post by GoMavs
Post by Winston Smith, American Patriot
Or haven't the geologists finished their work in exploring for oil in those
countries?
Actually if it was oil they were truly after then they would have put
the "fix" (as you people call it) on Saudi Arabia.
The people in the United States who want Saudi oil already have it. It
doesn't necessarily take an army to do it.
Post by GoMavs
With that said,
Iraq is pumping 3/4ths of what it was pumping during the oil for food
program. So much for that theory.
The right wing of the United States is extremely patient. Look at the
military and colonial bases they have set up all over the world, probably
with no initial short-term plan of seeing a return of their investment.

To a Republican, the one liquid more valuable than an American soldier's
blood, drop for drop, is light sweet crude.
Joseph Welch
2007-02-28 16:49:22 UTC
Post by GoMavs
Post by Winston Smith, American Patriot
if a country being a shithole is the justification
to invade and occupy it, then when do we "bring it on" for the many
nations of the world that number to half the planet? Iran? North Korea?
Saudi Arabia? Sudan?
You cannot go into those certain countries the same way. Especially North
Korea.
Well, naturally. We can only attack those countries that are defenseless.

It's the Republican way.
--
____________________

George W. Bush has made the terrorists stronger, their influence wider,
their numbers larger, and their motivation to attack the U.S. and other
western interests greater. He has repeatedly abused his authority and
violated his Oath of Office by turning his back on the United States
Constitution; thereby surrendering to the terrorists by undermining American
freedoms,values, and the very foundations of our system of government.
Supporting Bush is treason.

JW
"You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have
you left no sense of decency?"
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/welch-mccarthy.html
The New Face of the Republican Party
http://tinyurl.com/y2j2yr