Kerrys fanny wound got Bronze Star
David
2004-08-07 15:47:39 UTC
Kerrys fanny wound got Bronze Star

A new book written by the Swift Boat sailors who served with John Kerry in
Vietnam offers a devastating critique of his military record.

According to DrudgeReport, "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out
Against John Kerry," written by John O'Neill and Jerome R. Corsi, adds new
details to revelations about Kerry's record.

Among the bombshells Drudge reports:

All three of Kerry's Purple Hearts were for minor injuries, not requiring
any hospitalization, and two were self-inflicted.
A "fanny wound" was the highlight of his Bronze Star.
Kerry filed a false report to exploit the death of a Vietnamese father and
child as an act of "heroism."
He burned an abandoned Vietnamese village and slaughtered the civilians'
livestock.
"Kerry's reckless behavior convinced his colleagues that he had to go -
becoming the only Swift Boat veteran to serve only four months," Drudge
reported.
"Unfit for Command," scheduled for release Aug. 15, could do as much damage
to Kerry as the entire year's packed lineup of Bush-bashing movies and books
has done to the president.

O'Neill, who served with John Kerry in Vietnam and has been exposing the
Massachusetts Democrat's military record ever since, has terrified Kerry's
presidential campaign with the explosive new book.

As NewsMax has reported, O'Neill, a leader of Swift Boat Veterans for Truth,
has:

Forced Kerry in 1971 to admit he never witnessed the war crimes he had
accused U.S. troops of committing.
Stated at a news conference last month: "We resent very deeply the false war
crimes charges he made coming back from Vietnam in 1971 and repeated in the
book 'Tour of Duty.'
"We think those cast an aspersion on all those living and dead, from our
unit and other units in Vietnam.

"We think that he knew he was lying when he made the charges, and we think
that they're unsupportable. We intend to bring the truth about that to the
American people.

"We believe, based on our experience with him, that he is totally unfit to
be the Commander-in-Chief."

Pointed out that despite the show staged at the Democrat convention, most of
the officers in Kerry's division have signed a public letter saying he's
unfit to lead.
Accused Kerry of exaggerating and even faking his wounds. "He literally is a
guy who parades around and pretends to be something he's not," O'Neill said.
"He was in Vietnam for four months; everyone else was there for a year. He
obtained three Purple Hearts from self-inflicted wounds. And then he left."

Urged Kerry to stop exploiting photos of fellow soldiers, many of whom
oppose his candidacy.
Revealed how Kerry's campaign has tried to muzzle Swift Boat Veterans for
Truth.
O'Neill has explained: "It's his self-promotion that infuriates most of the
people from his unit who actually know what he did. He would be a terrible
commander in chief of U.S. forces in the world at a time of crisis."
Bouche Dee-U-Eye
2004-08-07 16:39:10 UTC
Post by David
Kerrys fanny wound got Bronze Star
Colonel: "Kerry..... I want you and your men go upriver and take out
Charlie's
positions about 10 miles north from here."
KERRY: "Aren't you coming with us, Private Bush?"
GEORGE: "Uhm, uhm, well, I think it is best I .....ahh.....stay here
and...ahh.....ahh,
.....guard this post in case Charlie....comes with some dope"!
Doug Reese
2004-08-08 01:32:31 UTC
Post by David
Kerrys fanny wound got Bronze Star
A new book written by the Swift Boat sailors who served with John Kerry in
Vietnam offers a devastating critique of his military record.
According to DrudgeReport, "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out
Against John Kerry," written by John O'Neill and Jerome R. Corsi, adds new
details to revelations about Kerry's record.
O'Neill, who served with John Kerry in Vietnam and has been exposing the
Massachusetts Democrat's military record ever since, has terrified Kerry's
presidential campaign with the explosive new book.
Here's a bombshell for you:

O'Neill did NOT SERVE with Kerry. O'Neill wasn't even in Vietnam the same time as Kerry. He
never met Kerry until they were on the Dick Cavett Show in 1971!

Drudge strikes again -- with another lie.

Doug

Who DID serve with Kerry, which would put me in the minority if I were a member of the Swift
Boat Veterans for "Truth". Of course I am not a member.
Jim Alder
2004-08-08 05:21:19 UTC
Post by Doug Reese
Post by David
Kerrys fanny wound got Bronze Star
A new book written by the Swift Boat sailors who served with John Kerry
in Vietnam offers a devastating critique of his military record.
According to DrudgeReport, "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans
Speak Out Against John Kerry," written by John O'Neill and Jerome R.
Corsi, adds new details to revelations about Kerry's record.
O'Neill, who served with John Kerry in Vietnam and has been exposing
the Massachusetts Democrat's military record ever since, has terrified
Kerry's presidential campaign with the explosive new book.
O'Neill did NOT SERVE with Kerry. O'Neill wasn't even in Vietnam the
same time as Kerry.
O'Neill served for a year on a minesweeper before he moved to the Swift
Boats in the spring of '69. Kerry was on the Swift Boats until the spring
of '69. Perhaps yoou have exact dates, but I don't know how he could serve
a full year (68-69) on a minesweeper without being in Vietnam the same time
Kerry was.
Post by Doug Reese
He never met Kerry until they were on the Dick
Cavett Show in 1971!
You and many like you seem to think 'served with' means they were on the
same boat at the same time, and you run with that assumption every time
someone says they served in Vietnam with Kerry.
Post by Doug Reese
Drudge strikes again -- with another lie.
Doug
Who DID serve with Kerry, which would put me in the minority if I were
a member of the Swift Boat Veterans for "Truth". Of course I am not a
member.
Of course not. You were on a different boat, too.
Hey, Kerry! Mr. Ed called. He wants his face back!
Doug Reese
2004-08-08 16:32:24 UTC
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by David
[...]
Oh, I see, the entire US Navy, anyone who was along the coast, or anywhere in-country, served
with Kerry.

O'Neill took over Kerry's boat two months after Kerry left. This is by his own admission.

He never met Kerry until the Dick Cavett Show. This is by his own admission.
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
He never met Kerry until they were on the Dick
Cavett Show in 1971!
You and many like you seem to think 'served with' means they were on the
same boat at the same time, and you run with that assumption every time
someone says they served in Vietnam with Kerry.
I think "served with" means being closer than a few hundred miles (at best) or you know, having
met the guy.
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Drudge strikes again -- with another lie.
Doug
Who DID serve with Kerry, which would put me in the minority if I were
a member of the Swift Boat Veterans for "Truth". Of course I am not a
member.
Of course not. You were on a different boat, too.
As I have made that crystal clear on a number of occasions. And, as I have said a number of
times, those who were on his boat, or on boats that were along side his (and in my case on the
ground along side him also), could certainly be said to have served with him.

This is the case for some of the guys in the SBVT ad.

And while it's a stretch, but not a big stretch, those who were in his unit (An Thoi, for
example) at the same time as Kerry could also be said to have served with him.

Those who commanded him, pretty much served with him. (Hoffman says he met him briefly 3-4
times when Kerry was at at An Thoi, and I'd have to say that falls into the "served with"
category for most)

But being on a minesweeper when Kerry was at the southernmost tip of Vietnam? No.

Being in Cam Ranh Bay when Kerry was anywhere BUT Cam Ranh Bay (An Thoi, New York, etc)? No.

Being in An Thoi while Kerry was, well, home in the USA? No.

Doug
Jim Alder
2004-08-08 17:01:11 UTC
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by David
[...]
And yet, you keep harping on it.
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
He never met Kerry until they were on the Dick
Cavett Show in 1971!
You and many like you seem to think 'served with' means they were on
the same boat at the same time, and you run with that assumption
every time someone says they served in Vietnam with Kerry.
I think "served with" means being closer than a few hundred miles (at
best) or you know, having met the guy.
And by now you should have realized that YOUR definition of 'with' is
not the same one everyone else is using. If someone says they were proud to
serve with the 140,000 stationed in Iraq, it doesn't mean they all shared
the same Humvee.
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Drudge strikes again -- with another lie.
Doug
Who DID serve with Kerry, which would put me in the minority if I
were a member of the Swift Boat Veterans for "Truth". Of course I am
not a member.
Of course not. You were on a different boat, too.
As I have made that crystal clear on a number of occasions.
As has O'Meill. And yet you keep harping on it.
Post by Doug Reese
And, as I
have said a number of times, those who were on his boat, or on boats
that were along side his (and in my case on the ground along side him
also), could certainly be said to have served with him.
Except for Steve Gardner, who you don't believe.
Post by Doug Reese
This is the case for some of the guys in the SBVT ad.
And while it's a stretch, but not a big stretch, those who were in his
unit (An Thoi, for example) at the same time as Kerry could also be
said to have served with him.
Those who commanded him, pretty much served with him. (Hoffman says he
met him briefly 3-4 times when Kerry was at at An Thoi, and I'd have to
say that falls into the "served with" category for most)
But being on a minesweeper when Kerry was at the southernmost tip of Vietnam? No.
But YOU said he wasn't even in Vietnam at the time.
Post by Doug Reese
Being in Cam Ranh Bay when Kerry was anywhere BUT Cam Ranh Bay (An
Thoi, New York, etc)? No.
Wikipedia: "Cam Ranh Bay is a deep-water seaport in Vietnam."

Doug Reese: "O'Neill wasn't even in Vietnam the same time as Kerry."

Nitpicking! All the cool kids are doing it.
Post by Doug Reese
Being in An Thoi while Kerry was, well, home in the USA? No.
Same place two months later. But YOU can take me there 35 YEARS LATER
and prove what happened?
--
"I believe I can fight a more effective, more thoughtful, more
strategic, more proactive, more sensitive war on terror that reaches
of Color conference.
Doug Reese
2004-08-09 02:42:24 UTC
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by David
[...]
They harp, I harp. And yes, sometimes I harp even when they don't. That's for those who
might not have read the truth before. . . . .
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
He never met Kerry until they were on the Dick
Cavett Show in 1971!
You and many like you seem to think 'served with' means they were on
the same boat at the same time, and you run with that assumption
every time someone says they served in Vietnam with Kerry.
I think "served with" means being closer than a few hundred miles (at
best) or you know, having met the guy.
And by now you should have realized that YOUR definition of 'with' is
not the same one everyone else is using. If someone says they were proud to
serve with the 140,000 stationed in Iraq, it doesn't mean they all shared
the same Humvee.
No, of course it doesn't.

But when I say "I served with Kerry", and I never even met Kerry, and we weren't even in
the same unit, and were were hundreds, even thousands of miles apart, that, my friend is
NOT serving with Kerry -- certainly not in the sense that some are trying to portray.

And you know full well that O'Neill and/or those who write without knowing what they are
talking about, are trying to give readers the impression that O'Neill has some sort of
special insight because he served with Kerry, was close to Kerry, was on the same boat
as Kerry, was in the same unit as Kerry (the same time). He did not serve with Kerry in
any way but the most general, generic manner possible..

Many/most of the guys in the SBVT ad did serve with Kerry, but not O'Neill.

And if one can say that O'Neill served with Kerry, then we might as well say that about
1,000,000 other guys did, as that's about how many fall under your ever-so-broad
definition of "served".
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Drudge strikes again -- with another lie.
Doug
Who DID serve with Kerry, which would put me in the minority if I
were a member of the Swift Boat Veterans for "Truth". Of course I am
not a member.
Of course not. You were on a different boat, too.
As I have made that crystal clear on a number of occasions.
As has O'Meill. And yet you keep harping on it.
On accounta others keep saying he served with Kerry. O'Neill doesn't have to say it
himself, as he has plenty of others who will say it for him.
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
And, as I
have said a number of times, those who were on his boat, or on boats
that were along side his (and in my case on the ground along side him
also), could certainly be said to have served with him.
Except for Steve Gardner, who you don't believe.
I don't think you'll see me saying I don't believe him -- in that you won't see me
calling him a liar. I would say I don't necessarily agree with him. I have said that I
didn't think he was politically motivated -- at least not from what I read & heard early
on. To me it seemed more like a personality conflict.

And remember, he's saying, more or less, that Kerry was too afraid to get involved if
there was any shooting/combat. Later, the complaint with Kerry (from others) was that he
was too eager/reckless when it came to combat. I feel you can't have it both ways.

Anyway, his view of Kerry is different from that of the rest of the crew. I'm sure you
have a group of friends where everyone gets along, except for one or two. And you can't
figure it out, because they're both pretty good guys/gals. But, for some reason, they
don't get along.

That's the way I felt in the beginning. Now he might be getting a little peer pressure
and/or feeling the pressure of being in the spotlight, if you know what I mean. I'm not
so sure I would be any different in the same situation.
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
This is the case for some of the guys in the SBVT ad.
And while it's a stretch, but not a big stretch, those who were in his
unit (An Thoi, for example) at the same time as Kerry could also be
said to have served with him.
Those who commanded him, pretty much served with him. (Hoffman says he
met him briefly 3-4 times when Kerry was at at An Thoi, and I'd have to
say that falls into the "served with" category for most)
But being on a minesweeper when Kerry was at the southernmost tip of Vietnam? No.
But YOU said he wasn't even in Vietnam at the time.
For purposes of the Vietnam Service Medal, he was. But he was off-shore . . . but, yes,
you can say O'Neill was "in" Vietnam. But sorry, that just isn't "serving" with Kerry.
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Being in Cam Ranh Bay when Kerry was anywhere BUT Cam Ranh Bay (An
Thoi, New York, etc)? No.
Wikipedia: "Cam Ranh Bay is a deep-water seaport in Vietnam."
Doug Reese: "O'Neill wasn't even in Vietnam the same time as Kerry."
Nitpicking! All the cool kids are doing it.
No more (nitpicking) from me at the moment, in the interest of sanity for one/both of
us!

No more of me saying O'Neill wasn't in Vietnam when Kerry was either!
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Being in An Thoi while Kerry was, well, home in the USA? No.
Same place two months later. But YOU can take me there 35 YEARS LATER
and prove what happened?
Prove nothing, but give you a greater understanding as to "the way things were",
regarding Vietnam in general, and for that area/incident (Feb 28) in particular.

Doug
Jim Alder
2004-08-09 03:33:41 UTC
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
And, as I
have said a number of times, those who were on his boat, or on boats
that were along side his (and in my case on the ground along side him
also), could certainly be said to have served with him.
Except for Steve Gardner, who you don't believe.
I don't think you'll see me saying I don't believe him -- in that you
won't see me calling him a liar.
Oh. Whew! That's arelief... oh, wait.

"Well, we'll see about that when the film is seen again in the future. I
don't think I'll take Gardner's word on it for now." - Doug Reese
http://tinyurl.com/634xr
Post by Doug Reese
I would say I don't necessarily agree with him. I have said that
I didn't think he was politically motivated -- at least not from
what I read & heard early on. To me it seemed more like a
personality conflict.
Well, that's not what you said, you said you didn't believe him. But
hey, your memory isn't the issue here.

Or is it?
Post by Doug Reese
And remember, he's saying, more or less, that Kerry was too afraid to
get involved if there was any shooting/combat. Later, the complaint
with Kerry (from others) was that he was too eager/reckless when it
came to combat. I feel you can't have it both ways.
You can if you're Kerry. "I actually did vote for the 87 billion dollars
before I voted against it."
Post by Doug Reese
Anyway, his view of Kerry is different from that of the rest of the
crew. I'm sure you have a group of friends where everyone gets along,
except for one or two. And you can't figure it out, because they're
both pretty good guys/gals. But, for some reason, they don't get along.
And never has one of those lied about me to the entire country just so I
couldn't be president.
of Color conference.
Doug Reese
2004-08-09 08:18:40 UTC
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Jim Alder
Post by Doug Reese
Post by Doug Reese
I would say I don't necessarily agree with him. I have said that
I didn't think he was politically motivated -- at least not from
what I read & heard early on. To me it seemed more like a
personality conflict.
Well, that's not what you said, you said you didn't believe him. But
hey, your memory isn't the issue here.
Or is it?
It isn't, cause if it is, I'm in trouble!

But what I was trying to say, and perhaps poorly, is . . . . when Gardner first came
out in public, I didn't think he was politically motivated. Now, I'm beginning to
wonder about his current motives, pressures, etc.

I don't know when you saw Gardner's comments about the film, but I just saw them when
you posted them -- what was that - yesterday? My comment about not thinking he had
political motves, etc, was back when I first became aware of him, months ago --
April?

When the book comes out (I now realize that not much is said in the ad) we will see
what Gardner says, which I assume will be more than what I have seen from him on
Hannity and Colmes, when he first spoke in public, and what he said in the written
piece in the Globe and another publication . . I forget what it was -- Time.com?

I also assume/hope he will expand on the filming in the book, as his comments I saw
the other day weren't all that clear to me. I presume in the book that will not be
the case. I mean, either Kerry is re-enacting or he's not. Personally, I expect it
isn't all that different from what a lot of other guys did over there with the same
cameras.

We'll see. . . I hope.

Doug
Psalm 110
2004-08-11 02:35:34 UTC
Want to talk about Swift Boats? George Bush buddy Sun Myung Moon gave
nuclear weapons submarine sea-launch technology to North Korea in
1994.
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Nukes.html

SUN MYUNG MOON gave North Korea NUKE DELIVERY SYSTEMS in 1994.

Sun Myung Moon's Japanese Toen Trading company delivered 12 Russian
Golf missile submarines with launch tubes intact. The North Korean
communists studied this technology and adapted their missiles to be
sea launched from surface and submarine platforms. North Korea now has
nuclear weapon strike capability which can reach the continental
United States from sea-based mobile launch facilities at distances of
2,500 miles. This website has clickable links to Sun Myung Moon
subversion sources, documentation, proof.
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Nukes.html

LINKS -- NK sea-missile capability: http://www.navyseals.com
http://www.janes.com http://www.reuters.co.uk http://news.bbc.co.uk
http://www.washingtontimes.com http://www.newscientist.com
http://www.townhall.com http://www.freerepublic.com
http://www.libertyforum.org http://www.theage.com.au
http://www.iht.com http://www.latimes.com

LINKS -- North Korean-born Sun Myung Moon's Toen Trading Submarine
Subversion: http://www.freerepublic.com http://www.usasurvival.org
http://www.gorenfeld.net http://www.davidicke.net
http://blog.mmadsen.org http://www.kenlayne.com
http://www.pandagon.net http://jameswagner.com
http://functionalambivalent.typepad.com http://www.la-mancha.net
http://windsofchange.net http://thoughtcrimes.org http://www.vuw.ac.nz

Sun Myung Moon owns the Washington Times newspaper, and he owns the
UPI (United Press International) wireservice. He controls the main
Washington DC conservative propaganda mill. The Washington Times has
been subsidized by over a billion dollars of moonie slave labor. Every
time that a republican politician quotes the Washington Times, or
writes an article or op-ed in it, Sun Myung Moon is made larger in his
brainwashed follower's eyes. Conservatives are so desperate for
propaganda for their agenda that they willingly aid and abet Sun Myung
Moon's organized crime activities in exchange for the help his
organized crime front operations deliver to them.

Sun Myung Moon has paid ex-presidents, such as George Herbert Walker
Bush up to $10,000,000 for photo-op and endorsements, because his
virtually captive followers have very restricted access to news. They
are told that everybody Moon shakes hands with has accepted Moon as
their lord and savior. This global slave labor force replenishes a $10
million expense for faked stage setting photo-op in a couple of days.

LINKS about Moonies, Bush, Washinton Times connections:
The Moonies: Everything you wanted to know about Sun Myung Moon and
the Unification Church
Moonie and Related Links

* The Right Wing Media Conspiracy - How the Moonies and right wing
groups control the media
* Moonies and the Washington Times - The mouthpiece of Sun Myung
Moon
* Is George Bush a Moonie? - Bush takes $100,000 to endorse the
Moonies
* Inside Look at the Moonies - Great article I snagged
* Moonie Front Organizations - 1000 organization that are Moonie
fronts
* Consortium News - Very good articles about Moonies and other
right wingers
* Bush and Moon - US CIA and Korean CIA?? GHW Bush Praises Sun
Myung Moon as 'Man of Vision'
* Sun Myung Moon - "the Savior, Messiah and King of Kings of all
of humanity"
* The Bush-Kim-Moon Triangle of Money - the political largesse of
Sun Myung Moon.

Sun Myung Moon crowned as Second Coming in DC

The news of a very strange event that occurred at the end of March,
but was quietly swept under the carpet by the mainstream media, is
just now beginning to leak out. Expect to hear more about it in the
coming days. Here's a preview on what surely must be one of the most
bizarre happenings in the long history of Congressional oddities...

It occurred on March 23, 2004 when Reverend Sun Myung Moon, cultist
leader of the Unification Church (currently known as The Family
Federation for World Peace and Unification), was crowned "King of
Peace" in a coronation ceremony. In his coronation speech, Moon told
the audience that it was now time to officially recognize him as the
returned Messiah.

LINKS:
Moon Crowned in the Capital, [Unification Church] Sun Myung Moon
Crowned 'King Of America' At U.S. Senate Building, Hail to the Moon
king, Moon Over Washington, Sun Myung Moon Crowned Messiah By
Congressmen, Sun Myung Moon crowned as Messiah by U.S. Senate! Moonie
leader 'crowned' in Senate, Sun Myung Moon Crowned Messiah! U.S.
Lawmakers Crown rev. Sun Myung Moon Messiah! Here's a guy the
Republicans don't want us to know about. (Actually, it was a democrat
conservative, to the great relief of republican conservatives, who
placed the crown on Moon, in this hoax ceremony. In Moon's world he
replaces all governments with his Taliban, so Republicans and
Democrats all will be liquidated.

The quaint mass marriage ceremonies of the Moonies has another
significance: these represent thousands upon thousand upon thousands
of members of an organized crime empire, as dedicated as body-bomb
suicide muslims, to the eccentric whims of this visibly insane man.
Moonies surreptitiously swell rallies for rightwing causes, clog the
internet forums with their unshakable propaganda-mongering which
cannot be reasoned with, vote as a block and move across state lines
to do it. They even move across international boundaries to meddle in
politics.

Moonies also collaborate with other organized crime rings for mutal
profit.

http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Koctopus_01.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Killer_David_Koch.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/CSE_Organized_Crime.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Corrupt_CFACT.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Seitz_Tobacco_Crimes.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Singer-Nightline.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Singer-1993-1994.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Singer-Seitz.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Stohrer-Singer.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Hazeltine-Singer.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Heidelberg-Appeal.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Corrupt_Sallie_Baliunas.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Walter_Williams_AdTI.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Corrupt_Richard_S_Lindzen.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/ADTI_Frauds_01.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/AdTI_Villians.htm
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Pelosi.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Becky_Norton_Dunlop_AdTI.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Confronting_AdTI.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Chrispeels.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Corrupt_Idsos.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/adti/Corrupt_Fred_Michel.html
Psalm 110

Eris
Jim Alder
2004-08-09 03:46:37 UTC
Eris <***@antispm.comcast.net> wrote in news:***@4ax.com:

Nothing.

Most people actually add something to the thread when they insert a
post.