It's Clintons fault Iran shot down plane
Pelosi Is Insane
2020-01-14 20:43:31 UTC
If Hitlery hadn't most to Donald Trump Iran would never have shot down civilian airliner
Byker
2020-01-14 20:54:26 UTC
Post by Pelosi Is Insane
If Hitlery hadn't most to Donald Trump Iran would never have shot down civilian airliner
If only Alexander the Great had wiped out all of Persia way back when:

PhantomView
2020-01-15 02:48:35 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Pelosi Is Insane
If Hitlery hadn't most to Donald Trump Iran would never have shot down
civilian airliner
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/a7/b6/13a7b683c46b07094e17234745c719ed.jpg
If only Lawrence had decided to stay home and collect
butterflies instead of setting the stage for many unstable
governments across the middle-east ......

In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Byker
2020-01-15 17:58:55 UTC
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/a7/b6/13a7b683c46b07094e17234745c719ed.jpg
If only Lawrence had decided to stay home and collect
butterflies instead of setting the stage for many unstable
governments across the middle-east ......
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
If only the proto-Sumerians had remained hunter-gatherers
and let someone else in the Fertile Crescent invent farming...
Keema's Nan
2020-01-15 18:13:48 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by PhantomView
Post by Byker
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/a7/b6/13a7b683c46b07094e17234745c719ed.jp
If only Lawrence had decided to stay home and collect
butterflies instead of setting the stage for many unstable
governments across the middle-east ......
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Which is quite ironic, because no one seems to have blamed Putin.
Byker
2020-01-15 18:26:13 UTC
"PhantomView" wrote in message
Post by PhantomView
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Which is quite ironic, because no one seems to have blamed Putin.
Turdeau is blaming Trump (of course):

https://www.businessinsider.com/justin-trudeau-blames-plane-crash-on-trump-and-irans-escalation-2020-1
PhantomView
2020-01-16 02:46:39 UTC
Post by PhantomView
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Which is quite ironic, because no one seems to have blamed Putin.
https://www.businessinsider.com/justin-trudeau-blames-plane-crash-on-trump-and-irans-escalation-2020-1
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back
in the 1790s ?

Nah ! It was already full of Canadians even then ...
M I Wakefield
2020-01-16 03:11:18 UTC
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back in the 1790s ?
You tried that in 1812.

And in 1813.

And in 1814.

Then you gave up.
Byker
2020-01-16 17:01:10 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back in the 1790s ?
You tried that in 1812.
And in 1813.
And in 1814.
Then you gave up.
We should have given it a second try when Britain balked at paying
back its WWI debts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=war+plan+red+documentary

It probably would've ended in a stalemate considering how
large the Royal Navy was back then compared to ours...
Wolffan
2020-01-19 16:07:49 UTC
Post by M I Wakefield
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back in the 1790s ?
You tried that in 1812.
And in 1813.
And in 1814.
Then you gave up.
Someone pointed out that if the US kept Canada it’d have to keep Quebec,
and no-one was able to offer a big enough bribe for _that_.

Maybe we could make France take Quebec? Nah. Not even Frenchmen deserve
Quebecois. Perhaps the Orange One could get Pony Boy Putin to take ‘em,
swap ‘em for Ukrainians...
Wolffan
2020-01-19 16:02:56 UTC
Post by PhantomView
In any case, yea. You can put Blame on anyone, any time,
that serves ones political agenda of the moment.
Which is quite ironic, because no one seems to have blamed Putin.
https://www.businessinsider.com/justin-trudeau-blames-plane-crash-on-trump-a
nd-irans-escalation-2020-1
Should we have just gone ahead and annexed Canada back
in the 1790s ?
Nah ! It was already full of Canadians even then ...
speaking as someone who spent what seemed like a year during a week in Ottawa
and Toronto not long ago... why would anyone _want_ Canada?
Byker
2020-01-20 19:03:34 UTC
Post by Wolffan
why would anyone _want_ Canada?