A NONRESPONSIVE MISDIRECTION: So What Else is New???
Raymond Karczewski
2003-11-07 09:03:09 UTC

A NONRESPONSIVE MISDIRECTION: So What Else is New???

Jon_From_NC wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (***@arkenterprises.com) wrote:

Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:32 am

rk: Note: Jon recently ordered my book, "Journey Beyond Thought:
Breaking the Bonds of the Conditioned Mind." see:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/journey.htm
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtchap1.htm

rk: In view of that fact, I find his comments below both,
extraordinary and suspect.

rk: Note the date-span from my original posting on Sun Oct 19, 2003
to his reply on Fri Nov 07, 2003. Then note the nonresponsiveness and
irrelevance of his comments to the original article.

rk: Few on the Internet seriously respond to my articles. Most are
unable to communicate at the level required for them to touch the
ethereal hem of Truth. Most take the intellectual tack Jon has taken;
that of either engaging in personal attacks, libelous smear campaigns,
or in the tack Jon has demonstrated in his post -- outright obfuscation
and misdirection.

rk: What relevance has jon's comments to my original article?

rk: Although Truth may be found in the Bible as in all other books
promoted by established world religions, the Bible and the other world
religion books themselves are NOT and can never be TRUTH.

rk: Jon's is a SATANIC ploy. What is the motive of one who wishes to
argue and wrangle with another by quoting selected comments from a dead
book written by dead men, sponsored and supported by SATANIC, power
seeking historical religious leadership?

rk: Does he seek Truth, or does he disseminate illusion and foster
division? To the spiritually sighted, those who have the "eyes to see
and the ears to hear," has not the essence underlying his words already
revealed the answer to that question?

rk: jon quotes the King James Version of the Bible then argues with
it. What has that to do with my original article? See for yourself.

jon: KJV: >> "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth"

jon: KJV: >> from the King James V bible translation, from the Gospel
of Matthew, chapter 5:

jon: KJV: >> "And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain:
and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

jon: KJV: >> And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."

jon: > The meek are not blessed, they are pathetic. They will not
inherit the earth; the clever, pitiless, and sharp will dine on the
marrow of their bones.

rk: Anyone out there pick up on the underlying momentum of jon's
energy. Does he not eschew the Truth of the Message by calling Jesus,
the Messenger a liar? Does such tack bring people together in the
spirit of love and understanding, or does it separate and divide
believers through ignorance and fear? One momentum is CHRISTLY, the
other SATANIC? Each must discern for themselves the nature of his
comments!!

jon: KJV: >> "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."

jon: > "The merciful will not obtain mercy, they will be bitten by the
snakes they have spared."

rk: Judgmental, speculative opinion, no more, no less. Does it bring
together all who hear in love or does it divide and separate" One leads
to Heaven, the other to Hell!

jon: KJV: >> Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the
children of God.

jon: > Peace is morbid. Creativity is violent, peace is mutually
exclusive with evolution and creativity, hence peace is evil. "The
children of God" is a meaningless phrase.

rk: Anyone picking up on the SATANIC spirit expressed in the above
comments. Your call, LOVE OR HATE!!

jon: KJV: >> "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness'
sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

jon: > As long as you continue to believe in the false promise of a
non-existent kingdom of heaven as a reward, you will continue to adhere
to the system of memes even if you are
persecuted for doing so, and thus continue to facilitate your own
victimization.

rk: jon, why do you regale in such intellectual condemnations not
realizing that it is your own consciousness you are speak of and react
to? Is that not the essence of SATANIC opposition which leaves you
damned if you do and damned if you don't? Have you not yet learned and
transcended the lesson of IGNORANCE yet?

jon: KJV: >> "Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the
kingdom of heaven."

jon: > The poor in spirit are not blessed, they are cursed, and there
is no kingdom of heaven.

rk: And in a SATANICALLY conditioned mind of opposites, if there is "no
kingdom of heaven" where does that leave you? Hell, isn't it?

jon: KJV: >> "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be
comforted."

jon: > To mourn is to be cursed, and those who mourn are not comforted,
they are exploited.

rk: How does it feel to be so DEAD inside? SATANIC ISN'T IT?

rk: Folks, I am not picking on jon. jon is YOU!! He represents the
prevailing SATANIC mindset of the average civilized conditioned
automaton. Look at the state of man's world AS IT IS. How do you think
it got that way???

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Are The Meek Who Shall Inherit the Earth?

Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:16 am

Who Are The Meek Who Shall Inherit the Earth?

By Raymond Karczewski

Before reading this article, may I suggest you listen to the Sound
File: "The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth" at:
http://www.arkenterprises.com/meek.html

Amongst millions and millions of dualistically-thinking,
emotionally reacting, fear motivated, fragmented blind believers who
through the centuries have been and still are controlled
and enslaved from the cradle to the grave by Satanically organized
religious and politically ruled civilized authorities, the simple
answer to the question of "who are the meek who shall
inherit the Earth" has been and still is, quite frankly, well beyond
their limited intellectual capacity to grasp; for they can only operate
at the level of "blind belief." As such, the direct
apprehension of Truth, the "SEEING" of it, eternally eludes them.

Plainly and simply stated, this regenerating multitude of blind
believers is the army of conditioned IGNORAMUSES, the unaware offspring
of their worldly predecessors, who have FALLEN FROM THE
GRACE of Divine Intelligence through the seduction of SATANICALLY
(OPPOSER) ruled dualistic thought. They make up the legion of countless
minions who are compelled to serve and support the unholy agenda that is
HELL ON EARTH.

The question is Why? Why would anyone want to live that
way? Why would anyone want to spend their days on Earth
in unrelenting confusion, conflict and violence but for the empty
promise of SATANIC acquisition of power?

The answer to that lies within your own personal level of
consciousness. Which God do you serve?

Are you an aware Child of God? Are you able to directly apprehend
the nondualistic essence of TRUTH when IT MANIFESTS in your life? Or to
you, is Truth merely an intellectual concept, and an incomprehensible
one at that?

The Child of God, a Christ, resonates at-one with the nondualistic
essence of Truth.

The minion of Satan lives in the eternal dissonance of never-ending
confusion and conflict. When faced with the Mirror of Truth, the latter
will opt to waste his life in defense of his
rationalized stupidity.

Which LAW do you serve -- GOD'S LAW or MAN'S LAW?

INFINITE INTELLIGENCE --TRUTH -- IS GOD'S LAW!

SATANICALLY RULED INTELLECT-- ILLUSION -- is MAN'S LAW!

MAN'S LAW, the law of hypocrites, of Machiavellian Deceivers who
cloak themselves in positive, power-based imagery as they parasitically
eat away one's life-sustaining substance is responsible for the HELL
which worldy man has wrought upon this Earth. Yet the average IGNORAMUS
has been conditioned to be blind to this simple, stark, inarguable
observation.

The solution to man's problems has always been present right under
his nose. It is found in every moment of existence, in every breath one
takes, in every timeless moment of Truth,
yet it has been roundly ignored by SATANICALLY ruled, time-bound
Intellectual IGNORAMUSES who are busily pursuing tangential illusions.

Can one live life in a complex society today, and do so simply and
integrally at-one with GOD'S LAW, the LAW OF TRUTH?

What happens should one stand up, alone if necessary, to expose the
SATANIC influence of MAN'S LAW? All HELL breaks loose, doesn't it?

What happens when the "courtroom" is cleared of the "smoke and
mirrors" of SATANIC law which is designed to invoke fear, intimidation,
and hopelessness in the minds of conditioned masses of IGNORAMUSES, and
it is unable to shield itself from the simple, yet penetrating light of
Truth?

The House of Cards which was so carefully and painstakingly
constructed by "black-robed Pharisees" comes CRASHING DOWN, for the
dualistic GATES OF HELL can never PREVAIL AGAINST THE SIMPLE POWER OF
NONDUALISTIC TRUTH!

That, my spiritual Brothers and Sisters, is GOD'S LAW MANIFESTED --
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. NOTHING can stand up to it that is not of its DIVINE
NATURE. ILLUSIONS disintegrate - OPPOSITION falls away as Children of
GOD do not, will not RESIST EVIL. They merely MIRROR IT.

The change in our world starts within each of us. Change ourselves
and the world changes with us. DO NOT RESIST EVIL -- BOYCOTT IT!!

In BOYCOTT there is nothing that need be done other than to
withdraw your personal financial or psychological support of evil.

Without such support, your support, SATAN has no power. Put it to
the test -- I DID!!

I SERVE GOD'S LAW. I LIVE BY GOD'S LAW.

The LAW of MAN is the LAW of SATAN. I do not grant jurisdiction to
MAN'S LAW, for no man can serve two masters.

I'LL NOT SERVE THE LAW OF SATAN.

I INVITE ALL TO READ THE ARTICLES MARKED "*****"
Courts "**" Sovereignty at http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialchst.htm

Pay particular attention to the sound file: "Ray Karczewski is
Sentenced, No Jail Time, Refuses Probation - Is Set Free!!"
http://www.arkenterprises.com/sentence.html

There one finds the ultimate answer to living FREE in an UNFREE
WORLD.

Those capable of SEEING such simple Truth shall indeed be the MEEK
WHO SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH, for all who live by SATANIC OPPOSITION
SHALL PERISH BY SATANIC OPPOSITION.

It is the BOYCOTTERS of SATANIC INFLUENCE who shall survive and
flourish as GOD'S CHILDREN.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© -- A Living Christ
_________________
Let Man Not FALL for A New World Order!
Let Man's Intelligence ARISE to BOYCOTT IT!
Raymond Karczewski http://www.arkenterprises.com

http://www.usenet.com
Irony Alert
2003-11-07 10:03:59 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: Few on the Internet seriously respond to my articles. Most are
unable to communicate at the level required for them to touch the
ethereal hem of Truth. Most take the intellectual tack Jon has taken;
that of either engaging in personal attacks, libelous smear campaigns,
or in the tack Jon has demonstrated in his post -- outright obfuscation
and misdirection.
You're a liar Kazoo. Nothing Jon said even came close to qualifying as
libel. One more CONTRADICTION IN ESSENCE to be added to your resume. Hell,
isn't it?
--
Felony case "02-CR-0617 9/1/03: Oregon Department of
Justice V. Raymond Ronald Karczewski, Defendant."

"The defendant's name is NOT copyrighted."
bookman
2003-11-07 11:30:33 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
A NONRESPONSIVE MISDIRECTION: So What Else is New???
Congratulations, uncopyrighted Raymond Karczewski, convicted felon.
That is a coherent, lucid description of every post you make.

Why the sudden attack of honesty from you now?
--
Bookman
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Turi fears my predictions, so he censored me.
Hokey Wolf
2003-11-07 21:31:11 UTC
Post by Raymond Karczewski
A NONRESPONSIVE MISDIRECTION: So What Else is New???
I defer to bookman's most astute assessment of your patent k00kery.
The fact that k0nfess to being a nonresponsive misdirecting k00k is
highly surprising but a welcome spate of honesty.
Exposed K00km0nd as a k00k.
My condolances to poor Jon, who must be suffering from the ravages of
a monumental migraine headache. I bet he never realized that he would
require a DEA schedule II narcotic to relieve such a profoundly
painful condition simply from reading your k00kery.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: In view of that fact, I find his comments below both,
extraordinary and suspect.
I find his commentary to be original and relevant. Everyone except
for you, who is completely incapable of processing criticism has found
him to be a lucid, intelligent, independently thinking individual.
Hell, isn't it?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: Note the date-span from my original posting on Sun Oct 19, 2003
to his reply on Fri Nov 07, 2003.
Once again you fail to realize that your original rendering is an
unprecedented work of confabulation, which is filled with the most
garrulous verbal gymnastics known to man. It took him an extended
period of time, plus several prescriptions to muddle through your "I'm
Jesus Christ" pamphlet.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
Then note the nonresponsiveness and
irrelevance of his comments to the original article.
He asserted that you were wrong, which is why you consider him to be
in a state of sin. The problem is that you ARE wrong. You are ALWAYS
wrong. Hell, isn't it? The real Hell of it is that K00ks can NEVER
be right.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: Few on the Internet seriously respond to my articles.
If you could construct a cogent on-topic post perhaps someone might
take you seriously. Your present state of mind is judged based on the
incoherent blitherings you render unto those who have grown tired of
your stale, redundant, "running-out-of-steam" imbecilic silliness.
Nobody but your predictable signature sockpuppets is interested in
comisserating with you. Hell, isn't it?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
Most are
unable to communicate at the level required for them to touch the
ethereal hem of Truth.
*ahem* You might attempt to call this an assertion, but the astute
members of the general readership will readily call this what it is, a
verbal ejaculation from that obscene sewer beneath your nose, which is
the direct result of mental masturbation. Imbeciles (such as
yourself) exhaust themselves (and wear out their thesauruses) seeking
obscure and arcane words with which to express themselves.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
Most take the intellectual tack Jon has taken;
that of either engaging in personal attacks, libelous smear campaigns,
or in the tack Jon has demonstrated in his post -- outright obfuscation
and misdirection.
He responded to your irrelevancies with pertainence. The obfuscator
of AFA-B has, and always will be you, K00km0nd Karczewski, K0nvicted
Fel0n and your fellow k00ks; s0ll0g, Mister Turdi, etc, etc.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: What relevance has jon's comments to my original article?
He picked apart your religious blitherings and applied his own
opinion. Hell, isn't it?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: Although Truth may be found in the Bible as in all other books
promoted by established world religions, the Bible and the other world
religion books themselves are NOT and can never be TRUTH.
Well either they are or they are not. Make up your mind you silly
living breathing walking waddling farting belching CONTRADICTION IN
ESSENCE.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: Jon's is a SATANIC ploy.
Whoops, did K00mond waddle in front of his verbal gimmick, the Mirror
of TrVth, again?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
What is the motive of one who wishes to
argue and wrangle with another by quoting selected comments from a dead
book written by dead men, sponsored and supported by SATANIC, power
seeking historical religious leadership?
The astute members of the general readership easily discern your
seething rage and satanic hatred of all religions because no one gives
YOUR k00ky religion a second thought. The trVth is that you hate God
because you blame him for creating you with the sole purpose of being
a bad example. You have served that purpose well. Hell, isn't it?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: Does he seek Truth, or does he disseminate illusion and foster
division?
What you mean to ask is this: Does he worship K00mond as God and help
him to battle his detractors who expose his lack of Christly tenets,
or does he commit the blasphemy of disagreeing with k00kmond?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
To the spiritually sighted, those who have the "eyes to see
and the ears to hear," has not the essence underlying his words already
revealed the answer to that question?
The essence of YOUR words reveal YOU on a daily basis. Hell, isn't
it?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
rk: jon quotes the King James Version of the Bible then argues with
it. What has that to do with my original article? See for yourself.
He is replying to your false claim that you are meek, and applying
that to his own opinion. I can prove that you are not meek by merely
quoting a dictionary. Hell isn't it?

meek
adj. meek·er, meek·est
1. Showing patience and humility; gentle.
2. Easily imposed on; submissive.

Proof that you are not meek lies in your beligerant, belittling
attitude toward your peers.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
jon: KJV: >> "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth"
jon: KJV: >> from the King James V bible translation, from the Gospel
jon: KJV: >> And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."
jon: > The meek are not blessed, they are pathetic. They will not
inherit the earth; the clever, pitiless, and sharp will dine on the
marrow of their bones.
rk: Anyone out there pick up on the underlying momentum of jon's
energy.
"Underlying momentum of Jon's energy" What a mealy-mouthed
say-nothing spate of patent K00mond IGNORANCE.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
Does he not eschew the Truth of the Message by calling Jesus,
the Messenger a liar?
"Eschew" eh? This is only the second time you have had the oportunity
to use that word in months. What's the matter, K00km0nd? Is your
ignorance preventing you from injecting new words into your
schizophrenic rants?
Post by Raymond Karczewski
Does such tack bring people together in the
spirit of love and understanding, or does it separate and divide
believers through ignorance and fear?
Oh, well, I missed that one. You learned a new word, "tack." You
must have sat on one.
Post by Raymond Karczewski
One momentum is CHRISTLY, the other SATANIC? Each must discern for
themselves the nature of his comments!!
You are NOT Jesus Christ, and it isn't that you are NOT Jesus Christ
that bothers you the most, it's the glaring fact that everyone
publicly reminds you that you are NOT Jesus Christ that truly chaps
your fat ass, isn't it?

<giant k00ksnip>
Post by Raymond Karczewski
K00kmond Ronald Karczewski -- A Konvicted Felon
Where's my lien, fat ass?

--

Grand Inspector of the K00kfinder General
Skepticult Member 518-27581-876

"For Entertainment Purposes Only." - Disclaimer

"We're not laughing with you." - Skepticult Creed

"In my life, I have prayed only one prayer in asking
for divine favor: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.'
And God granted it." - Voltaire

"Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in
vain." - The Postman Syndrome, Volume Fact
Irony Alert
2003-11-08 01:58:43 UTC

Now for a trip down memory lane...

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2003-11-08 03:43:09 UTC
On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 01:58:43 GMT, "Irony Alert"
Post by Irony Alert
Now for a trip down memory lane...
http://www.squickeningwatch.org/images/raypoleon4.jpg
I gotta admit, that's one of my best.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Irony Alert
2003-11-08 05:06:34 UTC
Post by Irony Alert
Now for a trip down memory lane...
http://www.squickeningwatch.org/images/raypoleon4.jpg
I gotta admit, that's one of my best.
Agreed, and it probably goads the Kazoo to no end.

Jimmy Snibbler
2003-11-08 05:12:14 UTC
Post by Irony Alert
Now for a trip down memory lane...
http://www.squickeningwatch.org/images/raypoleon4.jpg
I gotta admit, that's one of my best.
Agreed, and it probably goads the Kazoo to no end.
Yup. I use raypoleon4.jpg as a desktop icon to link to the JoCo jail
site. It's still on my desktop and shall remain there until my hard
drive crashes. Hell, isn't it?

Jimmy Snibbler
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2003-11-08 09:38:28 UTC
Post by Irony Alert
Now for a trip down memory lane...
http://www.squickeningwatch.org/images/raypoleon4.jpg
I gotta admit, that's one of my best.
Agreed, and it probably goads the Kazoo to no end.
Yup. I use raypoleon4.jpg as a desktop icon to link to the JoCo jail
site. It's still on my desktop and shall remain there until my hard
drive crashes. Hell, isn't it?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)
2003-11-08 17:33:49 UTC
Post by Irony Alert
Now for a trip down memory lane...
http://www.squickeningwatch.org/images/raypoleon4.jpg
I gotta admit, that's one of my best.
Agreed, and it probably goads the Kazoo to no end.
I should hope so. I spent a couple of hours on that, most of which
was searching the 'net for images to use.

Cap'n TrVth
2003-11-08 07:17:22 UTC
Post by Irony Alert
Now for a trip down memory lane...