Henry Ford and the Nazis
The Wayback Machine
2005-04-08 12:20:17 UTC
Henry Ford and the Nazis
http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/chapter_06.htm

Henry Ford is often seen to be something of an enigma among the
Wall Street elite. For many years in the 20s and 30s Ford was
popularly known as an enemy of the financial establishment.
Ford accused Morgan and others of using war and revolution as
a road to profit and their influence in social systems as a
means of personal advancement. By 1938 Henry Ford, in his
public statements, had divided financiers into two classes:
those who profited from war and used their influence to bring
about war for profit, and the "constructive" financiers.
Among the latter group he now included the House of Morgan.

On the other hand, when we probe behind these public statements
we find that Henry Ford and son Edsel Ford have been in the
forefront of American businessmen who try to walk both sides
of every ideological fence in search of profit. Using Ford's
own criteria, the Fords are among the "destructive" elements.

It was Henry Ford who in the 1930s built the Soviet Union's
first modern automobile plant (located at Gorki) and which in
the 50s and 60s produced the trucks used by the North Vietnamese
to carry weapons and munitions for use against Americans.
At about the same time, Henry Ford was also the most famous of
Hitler's foreign backers, and he was rewarded in the 1930s for
this long-lasting support with the highest Nazi decoration for
foreigners.
..

Henry Ford Receives a Nazi Medal

A decade later, in August 1938 — after Hitler had achieved power
with the aid of the cartels — Henry Ford received the Grand Cross
of the German Eagle, a Nazi decoration for distinguished foreigners.
The New York Times reported it was the first time the Grand Cross
had been awarded in the United States and was to celebrate
Henry Ford's 75th birthday.
..

Hitler received a mild and comfortable prison sentence for his
Bavarian revolutionary activities. The rest from more active
pursuits enabled him to write Mein Kampf. Henry Ford's book,
The International Jew, earlier circulated by the Nazis, was
translated by them into a dozen languages, and Hitler utilized
sections of the book verbatim in writing Mein Kampf.
BadPony
2005-04-08 17:10:31 UTC
Not to mention the Unions and the Nazis..
Ron Olin
2005-04-08 20:29:16 UTC
Post by BadPony
Not to mention the Unions and the Nazis..
or...

His preoccupation with the "Protocols of Zion" - which he published.
BadPony
2005-04-08 21:50:08 UTC
Post by Ron Olin
Post by BadPony
Not to mention the Unions and the Nazis..
or...
His preoccupation with the "Protocols of Zion" - which he published.
Popular piece of work at the time. I seem to recall that Hitler's
stated rationale for invading Poland was that the Jewish moguls who
had an alleged great deal of control over the German economy, were
bleeding Germany dry and funneling all the money back to Poland where
the Jewish community had set up shop so to speak. It was claimed
that Hitler was going back for the money and control of looted
German funds. Ever hear that?
Ron Olin
2005-04-08 22:11:44 UTC
Post by BadPony
Post by Ron Olin
His preoccupation with the "Protocols of Zion" - which he published.
Popular piece of work at the time. I seem to recall that Hitler's
stated rationale for invading Poland was that the Jewish moguls who
had an alleged great deal of control over the German economy, were
bleeding Germany dry and funneling all the money back to Poland where
the Jewish community had set up shop so to speak. It was claimed
that Hitler was going back for the money and control of looted
German funds. Ever hear that?
No - but, it seems that everyone likes to blame Jews for their problems.
Echoes of that thinking ring true even today (in this ng). From the plagues
that hit Europe (an obvious Jewish plot) ~ to 9-11. I'm Jewish - and - I
can assure you that I'm not part of some plot for world domination.
BadPony
2005-04-09 01:24:44 UTC
Post by Ron Olin
Post by BadPony
Post by Ron Olin
His preoccupation with the "Protocols of Zion" - which he published.
Popular piece of work at the time. I seem to recall that Hitler's
stated rationale for invading Poland was that the Jewish moguls who
had an alleged great deal of control over the German economy, were
bleeding Germany dry and funneling all the money back to Poland where
the Jewish community had set up shop so to speak. It was claimed
that Hitler was going back for the money and control of looted
German funds. Ever hear that?
No - but, it seems that everyone likes to blame Jews for their problems.
Echoes of that thinking ring true even today (in this ng). From the plagues
that hit Europe (an obvious Jewish plot) ~ to 9-11. I'm Jewish - and - I
can assure you that I'm not part of some plot for world domination.
Actually the Christians contributed to Jewish wealth and power,
by refusing to let Jews into medieval guilds and trades, and allowing
them to only be money lenders. Sort of backfired a bit.
Ron Olin
2005-04-09 02:07:39 UTC
Post by BadPony
Actually the Christians contributed to Jewish wealth and power,
by refusing to let Jews into medieval guilds and trades, and allowing
them to only be money lenders. Sort of backfired a bit.
The "Red Shields" or Rothschilds family and their penchant for supporting
both sides involved in a war?
George Harrison