The War on Christmas is Over
Sailors For Impeachment
2006-12-10 15:45:24 UTC
The war on Christmas, Hohn Stewart informs us, is over. It ended the moment
Wal-Mart declared they will use the term, "Christmas" - after all, it is
where Jesus Bush would shop if he weren't G O D ...more

Amanda Williams
2006-12-10 15:58:56 UTC
Post by Sailors For Impeachment
The war on Christmas, Hohn Stewart informs us, is over. It ended the
moment Wal-Mart declared they will use the term, "Christmas" - after
all, it is where Jesus Bush would shop if he weren't G O D ...more
http://youtu.be/gmAV1yIe2n0
Did we win?

Has Generallissimo and Maximum Supreme Commander O'Liely surrendered???

I mean, if it's REALLY over I can get back to my main job of killing babies
and forcing fine upstanding christian children to become HOMOSEXUALS...

It's always tough keeping priorities straight at this time of the year.

--
AW

<small but dangerous>
Sailors For Impeachment
No, outsourcing won and Americans will suffer because of it.
Amanda Williams
2006-12-10 16:35:51 UTC
Post by Amanda Williams
It's always tough keeping priorities straight at this time of the year.
--
AW
<small but dangerous>
No, outsourcing won and Americans will suffer because of it.
You mean cheap plastic christmas stuff made in communist atheist China
by slave labor??

Why, that's the VERY sprit of christmas at Wally World...

<snicker>

--
AW

<small but dangerous>
unknown
its not "Jesus Bush," its "Jesus W. Christ"
Me
2006-12-10 20:02:46 UTC
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:45:24 GMT, "Sailors For Impeachment"
Post by Sailors For Impeachment
The war on Christmas, Hohn Stewart informs us, is over. It ended the moment
Wal-Mart declared they will use the term, "Christmas" - after all, it is
where Jesus Bush would shop if he weren't G O D ...more
http://youtu.be/gmAV1yIe2n0
John Stewart = Just another obnoxious Christian-hating Jew in the
Christian-hating Jew-run entertainment media.

Sailors For Impeachment
2006-12-10 20:10:46 UTC
Post by unknown
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:45:24 GMT, "Sailors For Impeachment"
Post by Sailors For Impeachment
The war on Christmas, Hohn Stewart informs us, is over. It ended the moment
Wal-Mart declared they will use the term, "Christmas" - after all, it is
where Jesus Bush would shop if he weren't G O D ...more
http://youtu.be/gmAV1yIe2n0
John Stewart = Just another obnoxious Christian-hating Jew in the
Christian-hating Jew-run entertainment media.
Thanks for the Anti-Semitism, Mel.