Lacrosse players turn tables on Democrat
Callistus Valerius
2007-04-12 04:06:23 UTC
All charges were dropped against the Lacrosse players, and now they have
reversed the situation with Democrat prosecutor Mike Nifong defending
himself from disbarment and the civil lawsuits to follow. Democrat Mike
Nifong was in a tight election race with his Republican challenger in
November, and had to find a way to motivate blacks to come out and vote for
him. He found a mentally deranged black stripper, to accuse rich white kids
of rape. It worked, black Democrats liked the injustice, and gave Nifong
the office. The three Lacrosse players he eventually charged, were all
registered Democrats and have since joined the Republican party. Being
Democrats themselves, offered no protection from an out of control Democrat
politician that would sacrifice anyone so he could cling to power.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1268723/
C***@Knicklas.com
2007-04-12 14:13:16 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:06:23 GMT, "Callistus Valerius"
Post by Callistus Valerius
All charges were dropped against the Lacrosse players,
However, that doesn't get your charges of stupidity
dropped against you, HANDJOB
Post by Callistus Valerius
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 06:02:20 GMT
*-*-* *-*-*
"FUCKING ME.
Because I'm never, ever gonna feel right again
because every time I turn around, I got some
lying fuck like Hanson or Erb playing me,
robbing me, fucking me around somehow some way.
I just wish I could find some fucking way to
get myself killed so at least my wife gets
the insurance money and I don't have
deal with lying fucks like Zepp
every ninety fucking days,
in the workplace, robbing my house,
whining and whipping up more lies
to get money out of me."
"Fuck. I can't take another twenty years of this bullshit."
dejaQ
2007-04-12 15:36:46 UTC
However, that doesn't get charges of stupidity
dropped against me, for a gay HANDJOB!
Mickey Mosque
2007-04-12 14:39:30 UTC
Post by Callistus Valerius
All charges were dropped against the Lacrosse players, and now they have
reversed the situation with Democrat prosecutor Mike Nifong defending
himself from disbarment and the civil lawsuits to follow. Democrat Mike
Nifong was in a tight election race with his Republican challenger in
November, and had to find a way to motivate blacks to come out and vote for
him. He found a mentally deranged black stripper, to accuse rich white kids
of rape. It worked, black Democrats liked the injustice, and gave Nifong
the office. The three Lacrosse players he eventually charged, were all
registered Democrats and have since joined the Republican party. Being
Democrats themselves, offered no protection from an out of control Democrat
politician that would sacrifice anyone so he could cling to power.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1268723/
Jesse Jackson offered the "victim" on the Lacrosse players a college
scholarship. Since the court determined she was a liar, will Jackson
offer the falsely accused young men scholarships to continue their
education?
-

"Liberals become indignant when you question
their patriotism, but simultaneously work
overtime to give terrorists a cushion for
the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans
who love their country and hate the enemy."

Ann Coulter, May 2004
Titix
Any body that quotes Ann must have a pea size brain.
dejaQ
2007-04-12 15:37:31 UTC
Any body that quotes liberals must have a pea size brain.
Cory Bhreckan
2007-04-12 18:07:15 UTC
I drink my own urine.
--
"For the stronger we our houses do build,
The less chance we have of being killed." - William Topaz McGonagall
dejaQ
2007-04-12 18:16:38 UTC
I drink my own urine.
71.178.240.18 = [ pool-71-178-240-18.washdc.fios.verizon.net ]

OrgName: Verizon Internet Services Inc.
OrgID: VRIS
Address: 1880 Campus Commons Dr
City: Reston
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20191
Country: US
NetRange: 71.160.0.0 - 71.191.255.255
CIDR: 71.160.0.0/11
NetName: VIS-BLOCK
NetHandle: NET-71-160-0-0-1
Parent: NET-71-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.BELLATLANTIC.NET
NameServer: NS2.BELLATLANTIC.NET
NameServer: NS2.VERIZON.NET
NameServer: NS4.VERIZON.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2005-06-01
Updated: 2006-12-29
OrgAbuseHandle: VISAB-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: VIS Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: 1-214-513-6711
OrgAbuseEmail: ***@verizon.net
OrgTechHandle: ZV20-ARIN
OrgTechName: Verizon Internet Services
OrgTechPhone: 800-243-6994
OrgTechEmail: ***@verizon.com
Cory Bhreckan
2007-04-12 19:23:07 UTC
I drink my own urine.
***@easynews.com

Path:nwrddc02.gnilink.net!cyclone2.gnilink.net!cyclone1.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!nx01.iad01.newshosting.com!newshosting.com!140.99.99.194.MISMATCH!news-in-02.newsfeed.easynews.com!easynews.com!easynews!easynews-local!fe07.news.easynews.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: dejaQ <***@u.um>
Newsgroups:
seattle.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,soc.culture.canada
Subject: Re: Lacrosse players turn tables on Democrat
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:16:23 GMT
I drink my own urine.
whateva...
Brutus
2007-04-12 15:40:12 UTC
Post by Callistus Valerius
Post by Mickey Mosque
Post by Callistus Valerius
politician that would sacrifice anyone so he could cling to power.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1268723/
Jesse Jackson offered the "victim" on the Lacrosse players a college
scholarship. Since the court determined she was a liar, will Jackson
offer the falsely accused young men scholarships to continue their
education?
-
"Liberals become indignant when you question
their patriotism, but simultaneously work
overtime to give terrorists a cushion for
the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans
who love their country and hate the enemy."
Ann Coulter, May 2004
Any body that quotes Ann must have a pea size brain.
So that must make your brain... 1/4 pea size.

Brutus
dejaQ
Charitable estimate there ;-)
Cory Bhreckan
2007-04-12 18:08:10 UTC
I just crapped in my pants and it feels good.
dejaQ

OrgTechEmail: ***@verizon.com
Cory Bhreckan
2007-04-12 19:21:06 UTC

From: dejaQ <***@u.um>
Newsgroups:
seattle.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.elections,alt.news-media,soc.culture.canada
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:16:23 GMT
I just crapped in my pants and it feels good.
Whateva...
Yankee Doodle Dandy
2007-04-19 16:30:57 UTC
Post by dejaQ
Post by Brutus
Post by Callistus Valerius
Post by Mickey Mosque
Post by Callistus Valerius
politician that would sacrifice anyone so he could cling to power.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1268723/
Jesse Jackson offered the "victim" on the Lacrosse players a college
scholarship. Since the court determined she was a liar, will Jackson
offer the falsely accused young men scholarships to continue their
education?
-
"Liberals become indignant when you question
their patriotism, but simultaneously work
overtime to give terrorists a cushion for
the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans
who love their country and hate the enemy."
Ann Coulter, May 2004
Any body that quotes Ann must have a pea size brain.
So that must make your brain... 1/4 pea size.
Brutus
Charitable estimate there ;-)
You have to make that statement because to discuss the topic would
take too much brain power on your part.
* *
*

"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better
flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her
faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been,
never will be."

-- John Wayne
Joseph Welch
2007-04-12 15:53:05 UTC
Post by Brutus
Post by Titix
Any body that quotes Ann must have a pea size brain.
So that must make your brain... 1/4 pea size.
Why?
--
____________________

George W. Bush has made the terrorists stronger, their influence wider,
their numbers larger, and their motivation to attack the U.S. and other
western interests greater. He has repeatedly abused his authority and
violated his Oath of Office by turning his back on the United States
Constitution; thereby surrendering to the terrorists by undermining American
freedoms,values, and the very foundations of our system of government.
Supporting Bush is treason.
_____________________

JW
***************
"You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have
you left no sense of decency?"
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/welch-mccarthy.html
The New Face of the Republican Party
http://tinyurl.com/y2j2yr
dejaQ
2007-04-12 16:13:19 UTC
Why?
Are YOU a Christian?
your anger, profanity, and overall repugnance of a human being would
argue against it, or at least if you do consider yourself a Christian,
you're a really shitty one.
Are you ashamed of your beliefs?
How come?
I'd have to say that the life of any human being proves that nobody
is perfect.
Although based on what I've seen here - I'll stack the value and
morality of my day-to-day life against yours any day.
What makes you say that I am either "God-hating" or "leftist"?
Explain. Feel free anything that I have posted in 11 years to back
up your bullshit.
I'm "devoid of values and morality"? Really? What makes you say that?
Ah, the Sin of Pride.
Surely you are going straight to hell.
Are you ready to admit to being Christian then, or are you still
ashamed of your faith?
Good Christians follow the teachings of Christ, and enhance their
communities by living good lives.
You are neither a good Christian, nor a good person.
Personally I'm a hard-core agnostic, but I have a deep repect for the
strength that some draw from spirituality.
You on the other hand are just another intolerant, ignorant asshole -
just like the right-wing fundies.
Now for the record - I am not only not a "fundy" - I'm a-religious, a
soft Agnostic. Always have been, always will be.
So you're a Satanist, then?
Would Jesus say such things?
Would a good Christian?
The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious; but the lips of a fool
will swallow up himself. -- Ecclesiastes 10:12
I've neither behaved crassly, nor have I been intellectually
dishonest - unlike you who calls people profane names, and refuses to
answer simple questions.
"A man who is wrathful with us is a sick man; we must apply a plaster
to his heart - love; we must treat him kindly, speak to him gently,
lovingly. And if there is not deeply-rooted malice against us within
him, but only a temporary fit of anger, you will see how his heart, or
his malice, will melt away through your kindness and love - how good
will conquer evil. A Christian must always be kind, gracious, and wise
in order to conquer evil by good." -- John of Kronstadt
Are you being "demonized"? How so?
Why not just answer the questions?
Read your Bible.
"Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise
your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God;" -
Romans 14:10
I have no desire to "ridicule" the man on religious grounds.
You might want to pay attention better Beavis - I wasn't talking to you.
What 'traps' am I laying? Explain.
No proud Christian would refuse to admit they were in fact a Christian.
What 'traps'?
Fuck you, too, pal.
What hypocrisy of that? What have I been hypocritical about?
"Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise
your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God;" -
Romans 14:10
I have been completely honest all along the line, and am a big fan of
the truth.
Jesus loves you, even when you turn your back on His teachings.
I wouldn't crow too much. Your pal the Prof was calling me a 'fundy'
earlier today.
I have no interest in the Inquisition. I have no problem with
Christians (or people of any other faith) in general.
You cannot come up with a single example where I have "demonized
Christians" either as individuals, or as a group.
Earlier you called me a "fundy" - now you're implying that I'm one of
you?
What an asshole.
I say again - I have no arguments with Christians at large, or
Christianity in general.
I'm perfectly capable of mocking him without him changing tactics in
any way.
What "scriptural inclusions" have I used to decry anyone's personal
articles of faith
What makes me a "sicko"? Explain.
Frankly your high-horse on this one is getting a bit old.
We'd need to define "Christian tolerance" first, and determine
whether or not you are even a Christian.
What 'hatred' have I demonstrated?
Jesus taught that we were to love one another as well. I really dig
that about Jesus....
I'm sure I have a better house than you, a better job than you, a
better family than you, and a better looking wife to fuck. Being me
isn't such a bad thing....
In what way am I "hypocritical"?
Stand your ground. Be ashamed of your beliefs - and be PROUD of it.
"Moral incertitude" isn't among my many faults, incidentally.
Sorry, but dishonesty isn't among my faults. I don't lie.
If you have a spiritual advisor, you really should consult them.
What have I "waffled" on?
you're just an incorrigible asshole
I'm not interested in assaulting any faith. The issue is whether you
even have one...
Me, I don't ridicule Christians for being Christians.
What is wrong with your ability to prove your own statements? If
it's right here in this thread - let's see the quote.
You seem to be trying to bait me. Hint: you're using the wrong bait.
The truth hurts?
I've never claimed to be a Christian
How have I contradicted myself?
Scripture was intended to teach - not to insult....
you yourself turn your back on the teachings of Christ
I want to (and can) appreciate the literary nature of the Holy Bible
without acknowledging that it is the literal Word of God...
I'm no hypocrite.
You're some brand of Christian. My guess is that you consider
yourself "Christian" even though you don't go to church
What the hell is a 'faith trap'?
Would you like to have a theological discussion about how your
behavior directly contradicts the teachings of the scriptures?
That would be fun.
There's no "inquisition"... You've admitted you consider yourself a
Christian. You totally suck at it...
If you were a better Christian, you'd be a better human being.
You bore the shit out of me.
Joseph Welch

http://tinyurl.com/y2j2yr
dejaQ
You bore the shit out of me.
i***@yahoo.com
2007-04-12 18:08:51 UTC
Post by Callistus Valerius
Post by Mickey Mosque
Post by Callistus Valerius
politician that would sacrifice anyone so he could cling to power.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1268723/
Jesse Jackson offered the "victim" on the Lacrosse players a college
scholarship. Since the court determined she was a liar, will Jackson
offer the falsely accused young men scholarships to continue their
education?
-
"Liberals become indignant when you question
their patriotism, but simultaneously work
overtime to give terrorists a cushion for
the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans
who love their country and hate the enemy."
Ann Coulter, May 2004
Any body that quotes Ann must have a pea size brain.- Hide quoted text -
I'll take Ann over the dirtbag Jesse Jacksonany day of the week. No
offense to dirtbags.
dejaQ
can we rename him the Dirt DEVIL?
Yankee Doodle Dandy
2007-04-19 16:30:57 UTC
Post by Callistus Valerius
Post by Mickey Mosque
Post by Callistus Valerius
politician that would sacrifice anyone so he could cling to power.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1268723/
Jesse Jackson offered the "victim" on the Lacrosse players a college
scholarship. Since the court determined she was a liar, will Jackson
offer the falsely accused young men scholarships to continue their
education?
-
"Liberals become indignant when you question
their patriotism, but simultaneously work
overtime to give terrorists a cushion for
the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans
who love their country and hate the enemy."
Ann Coulter, May 2004
Any body that quotes Ann must have a pea size brain.
How about that LIBERAL jackass Jackson?
* *
*

e***@netpath.net
2007-04-12 20:43:30 UTC
I wonder how much Duke's applications will drop for next fall as a
result of European-American high-school students - and their parents -
seeing Duke and surrounding mostly-black and mostly-poor Durham as a
racial boobytrap for any male European-American Duke student after
this case.

dejaQ
2007-04-12 21:05:10 UTC
Post by e***@netpath.net
I wonder how much Duke's applications will drop for next fall as a
result of European-American high-school students - and their parents -
seeing Duke and surrounding mostly-black and mostly-poor Durham as a
racial boobytrap for any male European-American Duke student after
this case.
Good question, and WHY isn't the university president being fired????