Milos Zeman: Czech president calls transgender people 'disgusting'
Rube Goldstein
2021-10-12 10:34:12 UTC
Czech President Milos Zeman has been criticised after saying he
thinks transgender people are "disgusting" in a TV interview.

"If you undergo a sex-change operation you are basically committing
a crime of self-harm," he said at the weekend.

Mr Zeman was responding to a question about a controversial law in
Hungary banning the portrayal or promotion of homosexuality among
under-18s.

He said he backed the legislation, which has been condemned by EU
leaders.

Mr Zeman is a divisive figure with a history of making controversial
remarks. He has a tendency of expressing his views - which are often
at variance with government policy - using strong language.

The president has irked many people - both within the country and
among the Czech Republic's western allies - by defending Russia's
stance on Ukraine and by voicing opposition to the western sanctions
against Russia.

Speaking during his weekly televised interview, Mr Zeman said he
agreed with Hungarian leader Viktor Orban's view that the law was
necessary to prevent children and parents being manipulated by sex
education.

"I can understand gays, lesbians and so on," the 76-year-old said.
"Do you know who I don't understand at all? The transgender ones...
every surgery is a risk and these transgender people to me are
disgusting."

He also said that protest marches such as the forthcoming Prague
Pride were minorities trying to put themselves on a superior footing
to others. He said if he were younger, he would organise a counter-
demonstration of heterosexuals.

A spokesperson for Prague Pride, which will be held in the Czech
Republic from 2 August, has accused Mr Zeman of adding to the stress
of transgender people.

"We were really sad to hear such a statement, especially because it
has a damaging effect to mental health of the LGBT+ in [the] Czech
Republic" Daniel Zikmund said.

The Czech Republic is one of the most sexually liberal countries in
the former communist bloc, although several of its politicians have
resorted to increasingly intolerant rhetoric of late.

Presidential power in the country is limited, but the president has
the right to veto any bill already passed by parliament, apart from
constitutional bills.

During an EU summit in Brussels last week, Dutch Prime Minister Mark
Rutte reportedly asked Mr Orban why Hungary was still in the EU if
it did not share its values of tolerance and non-discrimination. Mr
Rutte said that Hungary "has no business being in the European Union
any more".

Mr Orban has insisted that Hungary's law has nothing to do with gay
rights.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57635373
BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2021-10-12 11:06:45 UTC
On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:34:12 +0100, Rube Goldstein
Post by Rube Goldstein
[...]
We need more such people to stand up to the phenomenon of
'transbender' freaks, jewboi!
Scientific (she/her)
2021-10-15 19:11:00 UTC
Post by Rube Goldstein
Czech President Milos Zeman has been criticised after saying he
thinks transgender people are "disgusting" in a TV interview.
"If you undergo a sex-change operation you are basically committing
a crime of self-harm," he said at the weekend.
Bullshit. Choosing *not* to take sex-change operation when you are
*sure* that you *need* it is actual, psychological self-harm.

It isn't all that easy to get a sex-change operation - you have to be at
least 18, have lived at least 12 months as true real gender and be on
hormones for at least 12 months. I think that if there is more evidence,
the requirements will become more relaxed over time, relaxed enough to
make it easily-accessible for trans people who need it, but
hard-to-get-through by immature idiots who think it's cool. No, being
trans is *not* cool. I'm just a normal trans gal.
Post by Rube Goldstein
[...]
Yes, it's risky, but life is about taking risks.
Post by Rube Goldstein
He also said that protest marches such as the forthcoming Prague
Pride were minorities trying to put themselves on a superior footing
to others. He said if he were younger, he would organise a counter-
demonstration of heterosexuals.
A spokesperson for Prague Pride, which will be held in the Czech
Republic from 2 August, has accused Mr Zeman of adding to the stress
of transgender people.
"We were really sad to hear such a statement, especially because it
has a damaging effect to mental health of the LGBT+ in [the] Czech
Republic" Daniel Zikmund said.
Agreed. Milos shouldn't be surprised if trans suicides will spke in
following countries. He should be held responsible for that.
--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.
identities *IS* conversion therapy.
Blue Lives Matter
2021-10-15 20:02:59 UTC
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 19:11:00 +0000, "Scientific (she/her)"
Post by Scientific (she/her)
Bullshit. Choosing *not* to take sex-change operation when you are
*sure* that you *need* it is actual, psychological self-harm.
It isn't all that easy to get a sex-change operation - you have to be at
least 18, have lived at least 12 months as true real gender and be on
hormones for at least 12 months. I think that if there is more evidence,
the requirements will become more relaxed over time, relaxed enough to
make it easily-accessible for trans people who need it, but
hard-to-get-through by immature idiots who think it's cool. No, being
trans is *not* cool. I'm just a normal trans gal.
Do you really think it's cool to be a freak? The only prople who will
accept you are other freaks. There used to be a place for people like
you at the circus.
KWills
2021-10-15 21:40:42 UTC
Post by Scientific (she/her)
Post by Rube Goldstein
Czech President Milos Zeman has been criticised after saying he
thinks transgender people are "disgusting" in a TV interview.
"If you undergo a sex-change operation you are basically committing
a crime of self-harm," he said at the weekend.
Bullshit. Choosing *not* to take sex-change operation when you are
*sure* that you *need* it is actual, psychological self-harm.
Horseshit. A sex-change operation does NOTHING to change your sex.
If you start out male, you end up a castrated male with a
penectomy...but still male.
Post by Scientific (she/her)
It isn't all that easy to get a sex-change operation - you have to be at
least 18, have lived at least 12 months as true real gender and be on
hormones for at least 12 months. I think that if there is more evidence,
the requirements will become more relaxed over time, relaxed enough to
make it easily-accessible for trans people who need it, but
hard-to-get-through by immature idiots who think it's cool. No, being
trans is *not* cool. I'm just a normal trans gal.
You're just a delusional male, sunshine.
Post by Scientific (she/her)
Post by Rube Goldstein
[...]
Pointless risks that leave you the same sex you started as!
Post by Scientific (she/her)
Post by Rube Goldstein
He also said that protest marches such as the forthcoming Prague
Pride were minorities trying to put themselves on a superior footing
to others. He said if he were younger, he would organise a counter-
demonstration of heterosexuals.
A spokesperson for Prague Pride, which will be held in the Czech
Republic from 2 August, has accused Mr Zeman of adding to the stress
of transgender people.
"We were really sad to hear such a statement, especially because it
has a damaging effect to mental health of the LGBT+ in [the] Czech
Republic" Daniel Zikmund said.
Agreed. Milos shouldn't be surprised if trans suicides will spke in
following countries. He should be held responsible for that.
Let's hope they do. Who needs people like you anyway?
--
KWills
counselor.
a322x1n