#Did you know the rest of the world thinks Putsch is an imbecile?
2568 Dead
2006-07-27 02:39:03 UTC
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/26/opinion/polls/main1838662.shtml

Poll: World Doesn't Respect Bush
60% In CBS/NY Times Poll Say President Not Respected By Foreign
Leaders

[Zeppnote: "I'm shocked! SHOCKED, I tell you!"]

NEW YORK, July 26, 2006
(CBS/AP)

Fast Fact

Just 32 percent said U.S. troops should be sent to the Mideast as part
of a United Nations peacekeeping force, although 60 percent favor such
a force.

(CBS) Americans generally approve of President Bush's handling of the
current Mideast crisis, according to a CBS News/New York Times poll,
but six in 10 say the president is not respected by foreign leaders.

The poll finds Americans are pessimistic about the prospects for
Mideast peace and do not think the United States should involve itself
in the fighting between Israel and Hezbollah.

More than 60 percent think the conflict will lead to a larger war in
the region, and a similar number doubt Israel and the Arab states will
ever be able to live in peace.

Just 32 percent said U.S. troops should be sent to the Mideast as part
of a United Nations peacekeeping force, although 60 percent favor such
a force.

More Americans (47 percent) said they approve of how Mr. Bush has
handled the conflict so far than disapprove (27 percent), but one in
four said it's too early to form an opinion.

Mr. Bush's overall approval rating remains low — and in an additional
diplomatic concern, most Americans (60 percent) now think he is not
respected by foreign leaders.

That number is down significantly since just before the Iraq war began
in 2003, when about half of Americans thought Mr. Bush was respected
around the world.

Slightly more than half of Americans said they believe Mr. Bush
respects foreign leaders, a number that's also down from 2003.

Most Americans do not think the United States should step up its
diplomatic efforts in the latest Mideast crisis. Fifty-eight percent
said solving conflicts between Israel and Mideast nations is not
America's responsibility, while 33 percent said it is.

By 59 percent to 31 percent, Americans said the United Nations and
other countries, rather than the United States, should take the lead
in solving international crises.

Pessimism about the Mideast extends to U.S. efforts in Iraq. Just 27
percent of Americans — the lowest number to date — now believe the
United States is winning the war, compared with 13 percent who say the
Iraqi resistance is winning and 58 percent who call it a stalemate.

Fifty-seven percent of Americans said the war was going badly,
including 27 percent who said it's going very badly.

While a majority of Americans, 58 percent, still believe success in
Iraq is at least somewhat likely, 53 percent think Iraq will never
become a stable democracy, up 10 points from last month.

Forty-one percent said the U.S. presence in Iraq is making the region
less stable, nearly double the number in March. Twenty-five percent
said the U.S. presence in Iraq was making the region more stable.

Sixty-nine percent also said the U.S. presence in Iraq is hindering
U.S. diplomatic efforts elsewhere in the Mideast. Nearly three in four
said the war in Iraq has worsened America's image in the world.

Blame for the current Mideast crisis was split, with about half of
those polled saying Israel's response in the conflict was about right,
and a similar number saying both Israel and Hezbollah were at fault.

A separate CBS News/New York Times poll on Congress and the 2006
election (.pdf) found continued low approval ratings for lawmakers and
the president translating into a Democratic lead in the midterm voting
this fall.

If the midterm elections for the House of Representatives were held
today, 45 percent of registered voters said they would support the
Democratic candidate, while 35 percent would support the Republican.

©MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.
--
"Now, by the way, any time you hear the United States government
talking
-George W. Bush, April 20, 2004

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.

http://www.zeppscommentaries.com
For news feed, http://yahoogroups/subscribe/zepps_news
For essays (please contribute!)
http:yahoogroups/subscribe/zepps_essays

--
Putsch: leading America to asymetric warfare since 2001

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommentaries.com
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
A Beautiful Mind
2006-07-27 07:49:48 UTC
Post by 2568 Dead
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/26/opinion/polls/main1838662.shtml
Poll: World Doesn't Respect Bush
60% In CBS/NY Times Poll Say President Not Respected By Foreign
Leaders
[Zeppnote: "I'm shocked! SHOCKED, I tell you!"]
The dead and dying terrorist islamics and you traitors hate him more
because he is giving Israel the
means to make you into spray paint and hamburger. God is on George
Bush's side, and the Jews are God's chosen people. You and your low
lifes are camel dung to the civilized world. KaaaaBooooMMMMMM!!!!
Bwahhhhhh!!!!!!
2568 Dead
2006-07-27 13:06:00 UTC
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:49:48 -0700, A Beautiful Mind
Post by A Beautiful Mind
Post by 2568 Dead
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/26/opinion/polls/main1838662.shtml
Poll: World Doesn't Respect Bush
60% In CBS/NY Times Poll Say President Not Respected By Foreign
Leaders
[Zeppnote: "I'm shocked! SHOCKED, I tell you!"]
The dead and dying terrorist islamics and you traitors hate him more
because he is giving Israel the
means to make you into spray paint and hamburger. God is on George
Bush's side, and the Jews are God's chosen people. You and your low
lifes are camel dung to the civilized world. KaaaaBooooMMMMMM!!!!
Bwahhhhhh!!!!!!
Run along, little troll.

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
Foxtrot
2006-07-28 03:35:07 UTC
Post by 2568 Dead
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/26/opinion/polls/main1838662.shtml
Poll: World Doesn't Respect Bush
60% In CBS/NY Times Poll Say President Not Respected By Foreign
Leaders
Fast Fact
Just 32 percent said U.S. troops should be sent to the Mideast as part
of a United Nations peacekeeping force, although 60 percent favor such
a force.
(CBS) Americans generally approve of President Bush's handling of the
current Mideast crisis, according to a CBS News/New York Times poll,
but six in 10 say the president is not respected by foreign leaders.
We should care what the rest of the world thinks because ...?

Much of the eurotrash were afraid of Ronald Reagan and he wound
up saving their worthless ungrateful asses. So they obviously have
piss poor judgment anyway.
Post by 2568 Dead
The poll finds Americans are pessimistic about the prospects for
Mideast peace
Duh. There are a billion Muslims and a startling number of them act
like savages. There will never be peace there.
Post by 2568 Dead
Mr. Bush's overall approval rating remains low — and in an additional
diplomatic concern, most Americans (60 percent) now think he is not
respected by foreign leaders.
That number is down significantly since just before the Iraq war began
in 2003, when about half of Americans thought Mr. Bush was respected
around the world.
The rest of the world is jealous of us and competes with us. There's
no reason why we should want them to love us. We can maintain a
symbiotic relationship doing business with them but they're of no use
to us beyond that. Nice guys finish last.
Post by 2568 Dead
While a majority of Americans, 58 percent, still believe success in
Iraq is at least somewhat likely
Oops, Dems! You haven't been quite as successful at exploiting the
tragedy there as you wanted. Maybe you should send Cindy Sheehan
over to Iraq to dance in the blood of dead people while she bashes
Bush.
2568 Dead
2006-07-28 04:43:53 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2568 Dead
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/26/opinion/polls/main1838662.shtml
Poll: World Doesn't Respect Bush
60% In CBS/NY Times Poll Say President Not Respected By Foreign
Leaders
Fast Fact
Just 32 percent said U.S. troops should be sent to the Mideast as part
of a United Nations peacekeeping force, although 60 percent favor such
a force.
(CBS) Americans generally approve of President Bush's handling of the
current Mideast crisis, according to a CBS News/New York Times poll,
but six in 10 say the president is not respected by foreign leaders.
We should care what the rest of the world thinks because ...?
Well, since you have no morals, let me appeal to your greed.

Open an almanac and see how much America depends on the rest of the
world for its standard of living.

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
Foxtrot
2006-07-29 03:53:18 UTC
Post by 2568 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
We should care what the rest of the world thinks because ...?
Well, since you have no morals, let me appeal to your greed.
Open an almanac and see how much America depends on the rest of the
world for its standard of living.
They depend on us too. I know that you hate America and think we're
nothing but pure evil, but we do a lot of good for the rest of the world.
FYI all of those ungrateful countries that hate our guts use computers
with Intel processors and Microsoft Windows. They use technology and
medicine and other breakthroughs that were developed in the US of A,
but they're a bunch of spoiled little pukes who still whine about us. Just
like you America hating libs.
2568 Dead
2006-07-29 04:21:51 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2568 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
We should care what the rest of the world thinks because ...?
Well, since you have no morals, let me appeal to your greed.
Open an almanac and see how much America depends on the rest of the
world for its standard of living.
They depend on us too. I know that you hate America and think we're
nothing but pure evil,
I don't hate America and think it's pure evil. I'm contemptuous of
idiotic little flag wavers like you and think you are nothing but pure
shit.

Learn the difference, Fauxy, and realize how little you matter.

but we do a lot of good for the rest of the world.

Yeah, ask any Iraqi...

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
Kevin
2006-07-29 19:52:51 UTC
Post by 2568 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Foxtrot
but we do a lot of good for the rest of the world.
Yeah, ask any Iraqi...
Yea, right-wingers live in virtual states of confusion, and they still
don't realize no American hates America -- they hate wicked
right-wingers who are set to destroy America.
IronFist
2006-07-29 10:50:56 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2568 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
We should care what the rest of the world thinks because ...?
Well, since you have no morals, let me appeal to your greed.
Open an almanac and see how much America depends on the rest of the
world for its standard of living.
They depend on us too. I know that you hate America and think we're
nothing but pure evil
I have never detected anything of the sort in the posts from your
correspondent. He displays compassion and intelligence, two traits
conspicuously absent from your posts.
Post by Foxtrot
, but we do a lot of good for the rest of the world.
Interesting and novel assessment.
Post by Foxtrot
FYI all of those ungrateful countries that hate our guts use computers
with Intel processors and Microsoft Windows.
Hahahaha Hehehehe My workstation is proudly 100% Microsloth-free.
Post by Foxtrot
They use technology and
medicine and other breakthroughs that were developed in the US of A,
Not where I live. I use a computer that owes its development mainly to
Alan Turing.

It's powered by an energy source whose initial discovery was by the
ancient Greeks and its modern development came from Sir Michael Faraday
and others in Italy, Croatia, England, Japan and Germany.

Its solid-state integrated circuits owe their genesis to a patent
issued to a German.

I drive a four-wheeled device invented in Germany.

I can travel long distances on a rail network using motor technology
developed in England or Germany.

I watch the news on a cunning gadget invented in Scotland.

My medications were developed mostly in Switzerland, Germany and the UK.

Most of the food I eat comes from New Zealand and my wine from
Australia.

When I'm in the mood for a drink more serious than wine, I turn to
Russia for vodka or England for gin.

The wool from which much of my clothing is made also came from New
Zealand and the fabric was woven in the UK. Tailoring is often done in
Italy, where my shoes also come from.

My liquid fuel comes from the Middle East.

My visual entertainment almost never comes from America either though I
do admit to having enjoyed some of your comedic State of the Union
addresses.

If I were a recreational drug user, which I'm not, I would look to the
Netherlands.

If I wanted sex I would be far better off in any of many score
countries with a more reasoned attitude to the age of consent and other
aspects of human behavior.

I enjoy air travel in a device that was not, to the surprise perhaps of
many in America, first used at Kittyhawke, but many months before in
New Zealand.

I also marvel at nuclear energy, developed and discovered by people
from France, New Zealand and Germany.

I watch sports every four years where the greatest numbers of medals
per capita, are won by New Zealand, Australia and Russia.

Come to think of it, I even listen to my hi-fi music in the lounge, on
equipment made in New Zealand. My CDs had their genesis in Japan and
the Netherlands.

The only breakthroughs from America that I can think of off-hand are
the fucking heavy-handed intererences in my life exported by
control-freak assholes who insist on telling me "We know what's best
for us...er we mean you. Do it our way. Or else!"

Soon, thanks to the convergence of a looming petroleum crisis, global
warming caused by America's energy greed, Washington's profligate
financial ways, the rapidly-increasing numbers of people who truly do,
as you say, hate America, military failures in Afghanistan, Iraq,
Middel East, Iran, N Korea, Somalia, Syria etc etc and the increasingly
hairy-chested attitudes of India, China and Russia, the American dollar
will drop with such speed your nose will bleed. After that, America
will be quickly reduced to beggar-nation status which will be good for
the assholes you permitted to lead you there but not so good for the
vast majority of fine American citizens who neither wanted nor deserved
it.
Post by Foxtrot
but they're a bunch of spoiled little pukes who still whine about us. Just
like you America hating libs.
We (i.e. 96% of the world) do not necessarily whine about Americans.
Most Americans are probably nice enough people. It's those sewer-rats
currently in Washington whom we are all concerned about. Get rid of
those putrescent, corrupt, lying, pus-filled assholes and you might,
after a decent time of assessment, find a place at the dinner-table of
civilized folks.

(Not you personally, of course. You sound too much like the very
assholes who seek to destroy the lives of good folk.)
Foxtrot
2006-07-29 18:35:35 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
FYI all of those ungrateful countries that hate our guts use computers
with Intel processors and Microsoft Windows.
Hahahaha Hehehehe My workstation is proudly 100% Microsloth-free.
I'm running Mandriva Linux 2006 and scorn Microsoft for their pushy
tactics and hamfisted marketing. But I'm perfectly willing to admit that
modern computers would not be where they are today without them.
Are you?
Post by IronFist
Post by Foxtrot
[...]
Yawn. You America haters have been predicting our demise for a
long time.
Post by IronFist
Post by Foxtrot
but they're a bunch of spoiled little pukes who still whine about us. Just
like you America hating libs.
We (i.e. 96% of the world) do not necessarily whine about Americans.
Most Americans are probably nice enough people. It's those sewer-rats
currently in Washington whom we are all concerned about. Get rid of
those putrescent, corrupt, lying, pus-filled assholes and you might,
after a decent time of assessment, find a place at the dinner-table of
civilized folks.
Goodness, IronFarce, you went to all the trouble of listing how every
single aspect of your life is supposedly America-free, then you assert
that you don't "necessarily whine about Americans". We Americans
voted those leaders into office. You can't separate the leadership
from the electorate.

Methinks thou doth protest too much. I suspect that you secretly eat
Big Macs and beat off to episodes of Baywatch.

BTW where do *you* live? All you're doing is bitching about America
without saying how your homeland is any better.
k***@yahoo.com
2006-07-29 11:45:50 UTC
Post by 2568 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
We should care what the rest of the world thinks because ...?
Well, since you have no morals, let me appeal to your greed.
Open an almanac and see how much America depends on the rest of the
world for its standard of living.
They depend on us too. I know that you hate America <snip>
That's your fall-back position every time, foxy. From the left's
perspective, it appears that the right must hate America, but I know
that's not true in general. You guys are just misguided, gullible
imbeciles. See how much nicer that is?
Amanda Williams
2006-07-29 15:48:11 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by 2568 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
We should care what the rest of the world thinks because ...?
Well, since you have no morals, let me appeal to your greed.
Open an almanac and see how much America depends on the rest of the
world for its standard of living.
They depend on us too. I know that you hate America <snip>
That's your fall-back position every time, foxy. From the left's
perspective, it appears that the right must hate America, but I know
that's not true in general. You guys are just misguided, gullible
imbeciles. See how much nicer that is?
I never considerd that little georgie was SMART enough to be an imbecile...

--
AW

<small but dangerous>
Foxtrot
2006-07-29 18:13:38 UTC
Post by Amanda Williams
Post by k***@yahoo.com
They depend on us too. I know that you hate America <snip>
That's your fall-back position every time, foxy. From the left's
perspective, it appears that the right must hate America, but I know
that's not true in general. You guys are just misguided, gullible
imbeciles. See how much nicer that is?
You libs are the ones who despise America, Dolton. Listen to a
campaign speech from one of your leaders like Jean Kerrée some
time. It's all about how terrible America is--too much poverty, too many
are uninsured, not enough government handouts, we're destroying
the planet, blah blah bitch bitch whine whine.
Do *you* have a Harvard MBA, Amanduh?
Amanda Williams
2006-07-29 18:58:20 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
I never considerd that little georgie was SMART enough to be an imbecile...
Do *you* have a Harvard MBA, Amanduh?
No, I couldn't afford one... why?

--
AW

<small but dangerous>
Foxtrot
2006-07-29 19:06:06 UTC
Post by Amanda Williams
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
I never considerd that little georgie was SMART enough to be an imbecile...
Do *you* have a Harvard MBA, Amanduh?
No, I couldn't afford one... why?
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.

You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
Fred Oinka
Foxtrot
2006-07-29 19:56:13 UTC
Post by Fred Oinka
"You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence."
A bowl of oatmeal is smarter than Bush, and has much more tact.
Then the Dems must be even dumber for Bush to have been able
to whup their asses in recent years, eh?

BTW do *you* have a Harvard MBA?
Fred Oinka
2006-07-29 20:15:48 UTC
"BTW do *you* have a Harvard MBA?"
No, my daddy isn't business partners with the Bin Ladins, so he
couldn't afford to by me an MBA.
Kevin
2006-07-29 20:32:37 UTC
Post by Fred Oinka
Post by Foxtrot
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
We both would if we had the Bush families money and connections, now
wouldn't we?
k***@yahoo.com
2006-07-30 11:52:20 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Fred Oinka
"You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence."
A bowl of oatmeal is smarter than Bush, and has much more tact.
Then the Dems must be even dumber for Bush to have been able
to whup their asses in recent years, eh?
You do realize that presidential campaigns are huge machines with
dozens, if not hundreds of people working behind the scenes, developing
strategies and talking points, writing speeches, booking appearances,
kissing butt and greasing palms, and prepping the candidate for every
possible scenario, don't you? If not, then you are incredibly naive. If
so, and you still believe that Bush (or any candidate) personally and
single-handedly outsmarted the other side, then you are incredibly
stupid. Which is it, foxy?

Sorry, but Bush *is* a tactless, dull-witted moron and one need only
ponder the fate of Harriet Miers to realize how little Bush is (or has
been) calling the shots.
nevermore
2006-07-30 13:58:40 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Fred Oinka
[...]
Actually, it didn't take too much to defeat Kerry after he stood there
saluting like a moron and "reporting for duty" at the convention.
k***@yahoo.com
You have a problem with vets saluting, alwaysless?
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 17:58:57 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by nevermore
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
Then the Dems must be even dumber for Bush to have been able
to whup their asses in recent years, eh?
You do realize that presidential campaigns are huge machines with
dozens, if not hundreds of people working behind the scenes, developing
strategies and talking points, writing speeches, booking appearances,
kissing butt and greasing palms, and prepping the candidate for every
possible scenario, don't you? If not, then you are incredibly naive. If
so, and you still believe that Bush (or any candidate) personally and
single-handedly outsmarted the other side, then you are incredibly
stupid. Which is it, foxy?
So Bush's STAFF defeated Al Grrrr in 2000 and ketchup boy in 2004?
Wow they must really SUCK if they can't beat a bunch of behind-the-
scene political hacks! LOL
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by nevermore
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Sorry, but Bush *is* a tactless, dull-witted moron and one need only
ponder the fate of Harriet Miers to realize how little Bush is (or has
been) calling the shots.
Actually, it didn't take too much to defeat Kerry after he stood there
saluting like a moron and "reporting for duty" at the convention.
You have a problem with vets saluting, alwaysless?
Yeah after he accused the whole operation of being about burning
villages and harassment fire, then threw his awards over a fence in
contempt. Suddenly he became a loyal vet when it was politically
convenient for him. It was hypocritical and voters saw through it.
k***@yahoo.com
2006-07-30 21:16:08 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by nevermore
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by nevermore
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Sorry, but Bush *is* a tactless, dull-witted moron and one need only
ponder the fate of Harriet Miers to realize how little Bush is (or has
been) calling the shots.
Actually, it didn't take too much to defeat Kerry after he stood there
saluting like a moron and "reporting for duty" at the convention.
You have a problem with vets saluting, alwaysless?
Yeah after he accused the whole operation of being about burning
villages and harassment fire,
Are you denying those things happened, foxy? He did his patriotic duty
and served and did so again when he testified in front of those whose
duty it was to provide oversight. In that case he was the check part of
the check and balances equation. Why do you hate American ideals so
much, foxy? Your side has been doing its best to subvert such checks
and balances and circumvent Constitutional oversight so I'm not
surprised you would take such a position.
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 22:35:56 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
Yeah after he accused the whole operation of being about burning
villages and harassment fire,
Are you denying those things happened, foxy? He did his patriotic duty
and served and did so again when he testified in front of those whose
duty it was to provide oversight. In that case he was the check part of
the check and balances equation. Why do you hate American ideals so
much, foxy? Your side has been doing its best to subvert such checks
and balances and circumvent Constitutional oversight so I'm not
surprised you would take such a position.
Ketchup boy betrayed the honorable men of our armed services
when he said shit like this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4772030

There are all kinds of atrocities and I would have to say that, yes,
yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other
soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free-fire
zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50-
caliber machine guns which we were granted and ordered to use,
which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search-
and-destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary
to the laws of warfare. All of this is contrary to the Geneva
Conventions and all of this ordered as a matter of written established
policy by the government of the United States from the top down.

Good for the Swift Boat Vets for exposing him as the disgrace that
he is.
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 23:12:37 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
Yeah after he accused the whole operation of being about burning
villages and harassment fire,
Are you denying those things happened, foxy? He did his patriotic duty
and served and did so again when he testified in front of those whose
duty it was to provide oversight. In that case he was the check part of
the check and balances equation. Why do you hate American ideals so
much, foxy? Your side has been doing its best to subvert such checks
and balances and circumvent Constitutional oversight so I'm not
surprised you would take such a position.
Ketchup boy betrayed the honorable men of our armed services
when he said shit like this.
You mean he let the cat out of the bag? That some of our brave men
and women in the armed forces are actually vicious, sadistic,
murderous and morally bent?

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
Foxtrot

he is.
k***@yahoo.com
2006-07-31 08:33:00 UTC
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
Yeah after he accused the whole operation of being about burning
villages and harassment fire,
Are you denying those things happened, foxy? He did his patriotic duty
and served and did so again when he testified in front of those whose
duty it was to provide oversight. In that case he was the check part of
the check and balances equation. Why do you hate American ideals so
much, foxy? Your side has been doing its best to subvert such checks
and balances and circumvent Constitutional oversight so I'm not
surprised you would take such a position.
Ketchup boy betrayed the honorable men of our armed services
when he said shit like this.
You mean he let the cat out of the bag? That some of our brave men
and women in the armed forces are actually vicious, sadistic,
murderous and morally bent?
Why do the rightards recoil from truth so frequently? "Shoot the
Messenger" might as well be their motto.
bully
2006-08-01 11:23:42 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by nevermore
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by nevermore
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Sorry, but Bush *is* a tactless, dull-witted moron and one need only
ponder the fate of Harriet Miers to realize how little Bush is (or has
been) calling the shots.
Actually, it didn't take too much to defeat Kerry after he stood there
saluting like a moron and "reporting for duty" at the convention.
You have a problem with vets saluting, alwaysless?
Yeah after he accused the whole operation of being about burning
villages and harassment fire, then threw his awards over a fence in
contempt. Suddenly he became a loyal vet when it was politically
convenient for him. It was hypocritical and voters saw through it.
You mean threw someone else's or something else over the fence. Like
most liberals, it was some fake event he used for the political moment.
He apparently still has the medals. Oh yeah, that was another question
if asked of Kerry then you were "swift boating" him! Speaking of, that
term hasn't been used by the libs lately! They have probably just
realized that no one cares about the term; so, they have dropped it.
nevermore
2006-07-31 00:34:13 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by nevermore
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Fred Oinka
[...]
I have no problems with anything, it's just that Kerry looked and
sounded like a total moron.
k***@yahoo.com
2006-07-31 19:59:27 UTC
Post by nevermore
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by nevermore
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Fred Oinka
[...]
Yeah, Kerry wouldn't have been my first choice either but next to Bush
he looks and sounds like a bang up guy! There have been few politicians
(none that I can think of in my time) that "look and sound like a total
moron" in the way that Bush does!
nevermore
Well, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
bully
2006-08-01 11:17:31 UTC
Post by Fred Oinka
Post by Foxtrot
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
Did ever notice how they like to claim Bush is dumb
But, at the same time claim he is planning some "Neo-con" event like
fake 911; false elections etc.
The only consistency is they hate Bush!
Which is why they side themselves with terrorists, their hate and desire
to win at elections trumps everything else. They are very sad!
Amanda Williams
2006-08-01 11:40:59 UTC
Post by bully
Post by Fred Oinka
Post by Foxtrot
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
Did ever notice how they like to claim Bush is dumb
But, at the same time claim he is planning some "Neo-con" event like
fake 911; false elections etc.
The only consistency is they hate Bush!
Which is why they side themselves with terrorists, their hate and desire
to win at elections trumps everything else. They are very sad!
Hah!

Projecting.... again, eh kid?

You just can't stand the fact that little georgie is known, worldwide, as
a certified moron ... the whole world laughs at the dumb little faux
texass asshole....

But forget the fact that the cretin can't put a coherent sentence
together or answer a simple question without stumbing and mumbling ...
just look at the results of nearly 6 years of georgie's fuck-ups ...

They speak for themselves... even his OWN party is running away from the
little moron..

Now THAT is sad <snicker>

Case closed...

rotfl...

--
AW

<small but dangerous>

Adam Albright
2006-07-29 20:15:29 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
I never considerd that little georgie was SMART enough to be an imbecile...
Do *you* have a Harvard MBA, Amanduh?
No, I couldn't afford one... why?
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
Sure we are. You call this shit for brains asswipe intelligent?

Kevin
2006-07-29 20:34:11 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
http://www.thespoof.com/picstore/GeorgeBush/resize_576801_bush_moron.jpg
Oh, man! Just look at that mug! Just look at it!
Foxtrot
2006-07-29 22:47:42 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
Sure we are. You call this shit for brains asswipe intelligent?
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
Adam Albright
Sure right, give the rich more tax cuts. Brillant.
Foxtrot
2006-07-29 23:34:18 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
Sure right, give the rich more tax cuts. Brillant.
Exactly what do you think the rich do with their money, Alldim?
They invest it, which means jobs.
2574 Dead
2006-07-29 23:49:54 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
Sure right, give the rich more tax cuts. Brillant.
Exactly what do you think the rich do with their money, Alldim?
They invest it, which means jobs.
Yeah, and India and Vietnam are grateful.

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
Adam Albright
2006-07-29 23:52:41 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
Sure right, give the rich more tax cuts. Brillant.
Exactly what do you think the rich do with their money, Alldim?
They invest it, which means jobs.
I knew you were stupid, but damn, you're stupid enough to belive that
old lie that the rich invest their money which creates jobs?

ROTFLMAO!
nevermore
2006-07-30 00:05:10 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
Sure right, give the rich more tax cuts. Brillant.
Exactly what do you think the rich do with their money, Alldim?
They invest it, which means jobs.
I knew you were stupid, but damn, you're stupid enough to belive that
old lie that the rich invest their money which creates jobs?
ROTFLMAO!
Why would anyone have believed that Adam would know anything about
economics? It's obvious that he's as ignorant as old Zepp.
Adam Albright
I have a higher net worth that all you idiot right wing shit combined.
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 02:56:04 UTC
Post by nevermore
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
Sure right, give the rich more tax cuts. Brillant.
Exactly what do you think the rich do with their money, Alldim?
They invest it, which means jobs.
I knew you were stupid, but damn, you're stupid enough to belive that
old lie that the rich invest their money which creates jobs?
ROTFLMAO!
Why would anyone have believed that Adam would know anything about
economics? It's obvious that he's as ignorant as old Zepp.
I have a higher net worth that all you idiot right wing shit combined.
Fauxtrot was finished the minute henny jumped in. Anything he says is
utter bullshit.

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
nevermore
2006-07-30 11:19:28 UTC
Post by nevermore
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
Sure right, give the rich more tax cuts. Brillant.
Exactly what do you think the rich do with their money, Alldim?
They invest it, which means jobs.
I knew you were stupid, but damn, you're stupid enough to belive that
old lie that the rich invest their money which creates jobs?
ROTFLMAO!
Why would anyone have believed that Adam would know anything about
economics? It's obvious that he's as ignorant as old Zepp.
I have a higher net worth that all you idiot right wing shit combined.
Fauxtrot was finished the minute henny jumped in. Anything he says is
utter bullshit.
<LOL> Speaking of utter bullshit, a few days ago, Zepp claimed that
he knows who I really am and that I'm afraid he will disclose it....
nevermore
2006-07-30 11:19:27 UTC
Post by nevermore
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
Sure right, give the rich more tax cuts. Brillant.
Exactly what do you think the rich do with their money, Alldim?
They invest it, which means jobs.
I knew you were stupid, but damn, you're stupid enough to belive that
old lie that the rich invest their money which creates jobs?
ROTFLMAO!
Why would anyone have believed that Adam would know anything about
economics? It's obvious that he's as ignorant as old Zepp.
I have a higher net worth that all you idiot right wing shit combined.
<LOL> you're just another leftist loser that lives in his own
fantasy world.
bully
Sure, if you count refunds on cans and government cheese then you do!
nevermore
2006-07-30 00:05:10 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
Sure we are. You call this shit for brains asswipe intelligent?
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
Sure right, give the rich more tax cuts. Brillant.
Everybody that pays taxes got a tax cut. That might have left Zepp
out.

"If Nevermore tries paying cap gains with a 1040, he'll
be in jail soon enough."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/30fdaff423e2029b?hl=en&

--Zepp Jamieson, Dec 3, 2005 demonstrating his earnings status since
the only 1040 form that you cannot report your capital gains on is
the "EZ" form for low income folks.
2574 Dead
2006-07-29 23:49:21 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
Sure we are. You call this shit for brains asswipe intelligent?
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
The non-existant Clinton recession?

If you're gonna lie to us Fauxy (and that's usually the case) don't
you think you could find lies that don't make you look like a damned
fool?

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 00:04:18 UTC
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
The non-existant Clinton recession?
If you're gonna lie to us Fauxy (and that's usually the case) don't
you think you could find lies that don't make you look like a damned
fool?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A38826-2004Jan22?language=printer

Economists Say Recession Started in 2000

Billy Jeff was president until January 2001.

This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 00:18:19 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
The non-existant Clinton recession?
If you're gonna lie to us Fauxy (and that's usually the case) don't
you think you could find lies that don't make you look like a damned
fool?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A38826-2004Jan22?language=printer
Economists Say Recession Started in 2000
What recession? They've since decided there was no recession at all.
The downturn didn't qualify on several points.

You really are a buffoon. You know that?
Post by Foxtrot
Billy Jeff was president until January 2001.
This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
And you're still a buffoon, clinging to a buffoonish lie.

BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
nevermore
Irony anyone?
MikeC
2006-07-30 00:48:50 UTC
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Foxtrot
Billy Jeff was president until January 2001.
This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
And you're still a buffoon, clinging to a buffoonish lie.
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
Of course, there WILL be a recession very soon, brought on by the crashing
housing market.

But Adler will probably blame that on Clinton too.
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 01:13:17 UTC
On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 00:48:50 GMT, "MikeC"
Post by MikeC
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Foxtrot
Billy Jeff was president until January 2001.
This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
And you're still a buffoon, clinging to a buffoonish lie.
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
Of course, there WILL be a recession very soon, brought on by the crashing
housing market.
But Adler will probably blame that on Clinton too.
Oh, sure. I guess that isn't part of that "taking responsibility for
your own actions" that the GOP pseudo-moralists like to preach at us.

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
nevermore
2006-07-30 01:17:54 UTC
Post by MikeC
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Foxtrot
Billy Jeff was president until January 2001.
This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
And you're still a buffoon, clinging to a buffoonish lie.
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
Of course, there WILL be a recession very soon, brought on by the crashing
housing market.
But Adler will probably blame that on Clinton too.
Oh, sure. I guess that isn't part of that "taking responsibility for
your own actions" that the GOP pseudo-moralists like to preach at us.
I don't think anyone would preach to Zepp, but I'm sure most of th
people in Mt Shasta laugh at his fat ass quite a bit.
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 01:43:35 UTC
Post by MikeC
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
And you're still a buffoon, clinging to a buffoonish lie.
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
The Clinton Recession hurt the economy. So have other factors like
the global increase in the cost of fuel. We are now recovering from
the Clinton Recession and things are looking up. For example,
unemployment is relatively low.
Post by MikeC
Of course, there WILL be a recession very soon, brought on by the crashing
housing market.
Los Angeles Times
July 23, 2006
Real Estate Section, Page 1

Hold off on that panic attack

The market's just returning to normal, experts say. Good news for
buyers, but not that bad for sellers either.

Feel free to go the LA Times' archives and pay for the entire article.
Search for author Diane Wedner, date July 23, 2006. I know you
Bush haters are disappointed in this since you wanted another thing
to blame him for.
Kyle Daulton
2006-07-30 01:45:49 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
And you're still a buffoon, clinging to a buffoonish lie.
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
The Clinton Recession hurt the economy.
There was no Clinton Recession, dumb fuck.
%%%% Okay, I *am* gay! -- David Moffitt
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 01:53:55 UTC
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
The Clinton Recession hurt the economy.
There was no Clinton Recession, dumb fuck.
Pay attention, Dolton:

Kyle Daulton
2006-07-30 02:05:44 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
The Clinton Recession hurt the economy.
There was no Clinton Recession, dumb fuck.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A38826-2004Jan22?language=printer
Economists Say Recession Started in 2000
Why? Here's the real story of Bush's Recession:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A31994-2004Mar4?language=printer

My cited material (from the same source as yours) was published a few months
after yours and shows the speculation in the piece you posted to be in
error. Paying attention, Foxsnot?
%%%% Okay, I *am* gay! -- David Moffitt
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 02:25:48 UTC
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Kyle Daulton
There was no Clinton Recession, dumb fuck.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A38826-2004Jan22?language=printer
Economists Say Recession Started in 2000
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A31994-2004Mar4?language=printer
My cited material (from the same source as yours) was published a few months
after yours and shows the speculation in the piece you posted to be in
error. Paying attention, Foxsnot?
The article I posted said that the recession had originally been said
to have begun in 2001 but that they were considering moving it to
2000. Your article says the same thing--that the exact month it began
hasn't been definitively decided.

However it is certain that BJ's budget and other policies were in effect
when it hit. That means it was the Clinton Recession.
Adam Albright
2006-07-30 02:39:43 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Kyle Daulton
There was no Clinton Recession, dumb fuck.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A38826-2004Jan22?language=printer
Economists Say Recession Started in 2000
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A31994-2004Mar4?language=printer
My cited material (from the same source as yours) was published a few months
after yours and shows the speculation in the piece you posted to be in
error. Paying attention, Foxsnot?
The article I posted said that the recession had originally been said
to have begun in 2001 but that they were considering moving it to
2000. Your article says the same thing--that the exact month it began
hasn't been definitively decided.
However it is certain that BJ's budget and other policies were in effect
when it hit. That means it was the Clinton Recession.
Wow, you sure can tap dance fast. Guess what shit for brains, using
your own stupid logic that means Clinton was stuck with daddy Bush's
"polices in place" his first year. Of course you're too stupid a cock
sucker to have thought of that. <snicker>
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 02:59:05 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
The article I posted said that the recession had originally been said
to have begun in 2001 but that they were considering moving it to
2000. Your article says the same thing--that the exact month it began
hasn't been definitively decided.
However it is certain that BJ's budget and other policies were in effect
when it hit. That means it was the Clinton Recession.
Wow, you sure can tap dance fast. Guess what shit for brains, using
your own stupid logic that means Clinton was stuck with daddy Bush's
"polices in place" his first year. Of course you're too stupid a cock
sucker to have thought of that. <snicker>
Who denied that Bush 41 was in office when the 1991 recession hit,
Alldim? Daddy Bush made his infamous "Read my lips" pledge, then
he reneged on it and went along with Dems who demanded the tax
hike. I remember when Bush 41 signed the tax hike into law, all of
the Dems were proudly standing behind him beaming over the new
revenue. But when the economy went sour, they all pretended that
the tax hike was all Bush's fault, as though they had nothing to do with
it. It was a good example of what back stabbers the Dems are.

BJ doesn't deserve any credit for the good economy of the 90s since
he tried to socialize medicine and throw other wet blankets on the
economy. The good economy of the 90s was an extension of the
Reagan Boom.
Adam Albright
2006-07-30 03:14:24 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
[...]
You silly pea brain. You blame the president if its a Democract but
excuse the president if its a Republican. If it is a Republican
controlled Congress they never do anything wrong, if a Democratic
Congress they never do anything right. That sums up every thing you
said since you made your first post to Usenet.

Translation: You're a fuckwit.
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 03:26:27 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
[...]
Who excused a Republican president, Alldim? Go back and re-read
what I said. I specifically blamed Bush 41 for helping to push the awful
1990 tax hike through. And I certainly didn't claim that the Republican
congress deserves any credit for fiscal responsibility.
Post by Adam Albright
Translation: You're a fuckwit.
Translation: You're too stupid to have basic reading comprehension
skills.
k***@yahoo.com
2006-07-30 12:39:38 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
[...]
You've just proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are willfully
ignorant. Stay stupid, foxy -- for people like you there can be no
other way. You've locked yourself away, "safe" from logic and reason.
You're unreachable. Sad.
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 13:25:02 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
[...]
At this point, he's either stupid or trolling. Either way, he's
becoming a complete waste of time.

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 05:15:53 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Kyle Daulton
[...]
There's also this:

White House blasts Cheney for recession remark

From CNN White House Correspondent Major Garrett

December 4, 2000
Web posted at: 5:07 p.m. EST (2207 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House lashed out Monday at GOP vice
presidential nominee Dick Cheney's suggestion that the nation was
moving toward an economic recession.

"Mr. Cheney was part of the 'Whip Inflation Now' team and he was part
of a Bush administration that had a pretty anemic growth record, but
that doesn't mean he's qualified to talk about the state of the
economy today," said White House Press Secretary Jake Siewert. The
anti-inflation team served in the Ford administration.

Siewert said the Clinton administration found large deficits,
unemployment and debt when it arrived, and has since turned all three
around while increasing productivity and lowering interest rates. The
U.S. economy remains fundamentally sound, he said, adding that the
nation's top private sector economists in November projected economic
growth for the coming year at a minimum of 2.5 percent.

Economists declare a recession when the U.S. economy registers two
consecutive quarters of negative economic growth.

"That's what the private sector, the smart people, the smart money,
are saying about the future, and I don't think any spin coming out of
that political campaign should be seen as much more than just spin,"
Siewert said.

On Sunday, Cheney said there was "growing evidence" that the economy
was slowing.

"We're seeing it in automobile sales and a lot of other areas,
earnings falling off for corporations. And we may well be on the front
edge of a recession here," he said on NBC's "Meet The Press."

Senior White House aides interpreted Cheney's remarks as a pre-emptive
move to reduce economic expectations for a Bush-Cheney administration
and to build political support for a tax cut in the 107th Congress,
which convenes in January.

The reference to Cheney's involvement in Ford's infamous WIN campaign
is particularly biting. The Ford White House, in which Cheney was the
chief of staff, produced thousands of Whip Inflation Now buttons to
boost the national mood about beating back rising prices.

Many conservative economists consider that campaign the nadir of GOP
economic thinking, since, they argue, it was President Nixon's
wage-and-price controls that distorted market forces and fed
inflationary pressures after they were removed. Instead of attacking
economic fundamentals by cutting taxes or cutting spending, they say,
Ford merely fed an image of impotence by printing WIN buttons.

In reaction, these theorists and many other conservatives flocked to
Ronald Reagan's 1980 campaign platform of lower taxes, budget cuts and
lower interest rates to stimulate growth and reduce inflation.

Cheney was in Congress during the Reagan years, and he joined the Bush
White House as defense secretary, where his role in economic policy
was non-existent. Still, the Clinton White House wasted no time in
pinning the Ford and Bush economic records to Cheney. The Bush White
House presided over weak economic growth -- 1.7 percent per year over
its four years -- and a recession in 1991.

"We understand that Mr. Cheney has a lot of hands-on experience in
big-time economic downturns, but I don't think that makes him
qualified to assess the current state of our economy," Siewert said.

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 02:39:57 UTC
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
The Clinton Recession hurt the economy.
There was no Clinton Recession, dumb fuck.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A38826-2004Jan22?language=printer
Economists Say Recession Started in 2000
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A31994-2004Mar4?language=printer
My cited material (from the same source as yours) was published a few months
after yours and shows the speculation in the piece you posted to be in
error. Paying attention, Foxsnot?
No, of course now. He's usenet's Lord Haw Haw. He'll just come back
in a month, repeating the same lie.

It's what he does.

It's why he isn't trusted or respected.

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 02:29:37 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
The Clinton Recession hurt the economy.
There was no Clinton Recession, dumb fuck.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A38826-2004Jan22?language=printer
Economists Say Recession Started in 2000
The recession that turned out not to exist?

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
nevermore
Sure was...
Kyle Daulton
2006-07-30 02:12:44 UTC
Post by nevermore
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
And you're still a buffoon, clinging to a buffoonish lie.
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
The Clinton Recession hurt the economy.
There was no Clinton Recession, dumb fuck.
Sure was...
Choke on it, alwaysless.
%%%% Okay, I *am* gay! -- David Moffitt
nevermore
Naw, I didn't choke on the Clinton recession.
Cheeks
2006-07-30 18:06:22 UTC
Post by nevermore
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by nevermore
Post by Kyle Daulton
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
And you're still a buffoon, clinging to a buffoonish lie.
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
The Clinton Recession hurt the economy.
There was no Clinton Recession, dumb fuck.
Sure was...
Choke on it, alwaysless.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A31994-2004Mar4?language=printer
Naw, I didn't choke on the Clinton recession.
Yeh, I remember how your mentor and hero Limbaugh
predicted that after Clinton's "largest tax increase in history"
took effect, we'd have a huge depression..

Of course, just the opposite happened, the economy took off,
which must have blistered the asses of ignorant right wing
cocksuckers everywhere.

Further enrichment of the rich is not a requirement for stimulating
the economy, shithead.
k***@yahoo.com
You did choke on your lie, alwaysless.
nevermore
I made some pretty good money during the Clinton recession.
Adam Albright
So as right wing loons are fond of saying prove it.
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 02:29:10 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by MikeC
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
And you're still a buffoon, clinging to a buffoonish lie.
BTW, how come the market is worth so much less than it was in 2001?
The Clinton Recession hurt the economy.
Clinton has been setting economic policy since 2001? I had no idea.

Man, but you are a moron.
Post by Foxtrot
So have other factors like
the global increase in the cost of fuel.
yes. That happened this year, and there is speculation that the US
economy will "buckle". It seems that economies where the wealth is
concentrated tend to be very weak and fragile.

We are now recovering from
Post by Foxtrot
the Clinton Recession and things are looking up. For example,
unemployment is relatively low.
The "Clinton Recession" that exists only in your batshit loon right
wing head. That "Clinton recession"?

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
Adam Albright
2006-07-30 02:29:25 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
The non-existant Clinton recession?
If you're gonna lie to us Fauxy (and that's usually the case) don't
you think you could find lies that don't make you look like a damned
fool?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A38826-2004Jan22?language=printer
Economists Say Recession Started in 2000
Billy Jeff was president until January 2001.
This must be the 15th or 20th time I've posted this for you but you
still refuse to accept what your beloved Washington Post is telling
you.
Just ignore the other seven years most of which were boom times.
Typical right wing shit for brains moron post.
Amanda Williams
2006-07-30 12:22:12 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
Sure we are. You call this shit for brains asswipe intelligent?
At least Bush had the sense to implement the tax cuts that got
us out of the Clinton Recession, Alldim.
rotfl....

CLINTON !!!!!!!!!

You ALWAYS know when a rightard moron is losing an argument...

Hey, I see slick's approval rating has soared to 61% while little georgie
is at... lemme see... oh dear... 36% .. how sad...

Seems that people preferred that "clinton recession" to little georgie's
"booming, roaring, soaring" (whatever the rightard talking points word is
this week) economy.

The american people aren't fooled (well except for bush-worshipping morons
like you) by this , they know what happens when you max out the credit
cards and the bills come due...

The baliff is banging on the door and he wants the furniture.....

--
AW

<small but dangerous>
bully
2006-08-01 11:27:44 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
I never considerd that little georgie was SMART enough to be an imbecile...
Do *you* have a Harvard MBA, Amanduh?
No, I couldn't afford one... why?
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
Sure we are. You call this shit for brains asswipe intelligent?
http://www.thespoof.com/picstore/GeorgeBush/resize_576801_bush_moron.jpg
It is sort of like this one

Adam Albright
2006-07-29 20:17:48 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
I never considerd that little georgie was SMART enough to be an imbecile...
Do *you* have a Harvard MBA, Amanduh?
No, I couldn't afford one... why?
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
Assholes like this aren't smart enough to earn a associate degree at a
junior college, let alone a MBA at Havard.

Amanda Williams
2006-07-29 20:33:10 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
I never considerd that little georgie was SMART enough to be an imbecile...
Do *you* have a Harvard MBA, Amanduh?
No, I couldn't afford one... why?
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
rotfl....

Yeah, like they are going to fail daddy bush's son... <snicker>

Plus he has had about 35 years of alcohol and dope to get even stupider,
the ONLY thing that georgie has done sucessfully is "win" elections, if
THAT is your criteria and your measure of "intelligence" then you are (in
truth) a rightard and therefore (by definition) a moron.

Little mumbling georgie has managed (in < 6 short years) to completely
f**k-up the entire world... that IS quite an achievement, come to think
of it, maybe we should give him an award... <snicker>

He's still at the lies and distortions, in his radio address this morning
he was trying to link 9/11 to the current mess in Lebanon, not only is he
dumb but he is a liar and a crook to boot...

Some "heroes" you repugs have eh?

--
AW

<small but dangerous>
bully
2006-08-01 11:34:59 UTC
Post by Amanda Williams
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
[...]
Must explain the Kennedy boys as well!
Didn't old Ted have to go back to finish for some type of cheating he
did at school?
Grumplestiltskin
2006-08-01 07:09:34 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
I never considerd that little georgie was SMART enough to be an imbecile...
Do *you* have a Harvard MBA, Amanduh?
No, I couldn't afford one... why?
Georgie has one. No doubt daddy got him in there, but they don't
give MBAs to people unless they earn them.
You're in no position to judge Bush's intelligence.
What position does one need to be in ff not a member of the
news-reading, television-watching human race?
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former." ‹ Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
bully
2006-08-01 11:12:17 UTC
Post by Amanda Williams
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
I never considerd that little georgie was SMART enough to be an imbecile...
Do *you* have a Harvard MBA, Amanduh?
No, I couldn't afford one... why?
--
They would not take your food stamps?
Post by Amanda Williams
AW
<small but dangerous>
k***@yahoo.com
2006-07-29 19:33:22 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by k***@yahoo.com
They depend on us too. I know that you hate America <snip>
That's your fall-back position every time, foxy. From the left's
perspective, it appears that the right must hate America, but I know
that's not true in general. You guys are just misguided, gullible
imbeciles. See how much nicer that is?
You libs are the ones who despise America, Dolton. Listen to a
campaign speech from one of your leaders like Jean Kerrée some
time. It's all about how terrible America is--too much poverty, too many
are uninsured, not enough government handouts, we're destroying
the planet, blah blah bitch bitch whine whine.
Do you work out and eat right? If so, is it because you wish to improve
your health or is it because you hate yourself? Your logic is flawed as
usualy, foxy.
Foxtrot
2006-07-29 19:47:47 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
You libs are the ones who despise America, Dolton. Listen to a
campaign speech from one of your leaders like Jean Kerrée some
time. It's all about how terrible America is--too much poverty, too many
are uninsured, not enough government handouts, we're destroying
the planet, blah blah bitch bitch whine whine.
Do you work out and eat right?
Pretty much, Dolton.
Post by k***@yahoo.com
If so, is it because you wish to improve
your health or is it because you hate yourself?
I'm quite comfortable with myself. I exercise and usually watch
what I eat because I do NOT want to change into something else.
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Your logic is flawed as
usualy, foxy.
The fact that you libs seek such drastic changes to America is the
proof that you despise it the way it is. If you loved America you'd
cherish it the way it is and not want to convert it into a socialist
state like much of Europe.
k***@yahoo.com
2006-07-29 20:20:50 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by k***@yahoo.com
If so, is it because you wish to improve
your health or is it because you hate yourself?
I'm quite comfortable with myself. I exercise and usually watch
what I eat because I do NOT want to change into something else.
So, it's strictly maintenance and you're not after any improvement?
Post by Foxtrot
Post by k***@yahoo.com
Your logic is flawed as
usualy, foxy.
The fact that you libs seek such drastic changes to America is the
proof that you despise it the way it is. If you loved America you'd
cherish it the way it is and not want to convert it into a socialist
state like much of Europe.
Fighting poverty and worrying about the environment are drastic in your
odd little world? You can build as many straw men as you wish but I
hope you're not stupid enough to believe your own BS.

Besides, if you had any sense you would be more worried about America
becoming a fascist state than more like Europe.
Adam Albright
2006-07-29 20:23:34 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by k***@yahoo.com
If so, is it because you wish to improve
your health or is it because you hate yourself?
I'm quite comfortable with myself. I exercise and usually watch
what I eat because I do NOT want to change into something else.
Why wouldn't a asshole shit stain like you WANT to change into
something useful?
Post by Foxtrot
The fact that you libs seek such drastic changes to America is the
proof that you despise it the way it is. If you loved America you'd
cherish it the way it is and not want to convert it into a socialist
state like much of Europe.
Cherish the way America BECAME under asshole Bush when

The NSA now spies on millions of Americans.

The FBI can search your home without warrant and not tell you.

The supreme court needed to tell the president he violated the
Constitution.

The president instead of being the peace maker gives warmonger Israel
a green light to attack a democracy and kill 400 plus civilians

The village idiot that got installed as president sat on stage with
his thumb up his ass and did absolutely nothing after being told the
country was under attack.

Changes indeed. All bad, all the time.
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 06:17:58 UTC
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
Post by k***@yahoo.com
If so, is it because you wish to improve
your health or is it because you hate yourself?
I'm quite comfortable with myself. I exercise and usually watch
what I eat because I do NOT want to change into something else.
Why wouldn't a asshole shit stain like you WANT to change into
something useful?
You don't get it, Alldim. I'm fine just the way I am. I don't need to
undergo major changes. My biggest problems at the moment are not
that I'm morbidly obese or hooked on drugs or booze or have any
other horrible problems or destructive habits. My biggest worries are
that my lawn has weeds, my dogs have fleas and the Dodgers SUCK.
That's how I see America too--minor details that could be improved
but a wonderful place that's worthy of great appreciation.

IMO that's a fundamental difference between us conservatives and
you libs. We're happy and appreciate things, but you're a bunch of
miserable whiners.
Post by Adam Albright
Post by Foxtrot
The fact that you libs seek such drastic changes to America is the
proof that you despise it the way it is. If you loved America you'd
cherish it the way it is and not want to convert it into a socialist
state like much of Europe.
Cherish the way America BECAME under asshole Bush when
The NSA now spies on millions of Americans.
BFD. The government has spied on people for a long time. For
example they watch large financial transactions because they're
looking for drug kingpins.
Post by Adam Albright
The FBI can search your home without warrant and not tell you.
Examples?
Post by Adam Albright
The supreme court needed to tell the president he violated the
Constitution.
BFD. The supreme court said in Bush v Gore that Al Grrrr and his
goons violated the Constitution too. Are you indignant about that too?
Post by Adam Albright
The president instead of being the peace maker gives warmonger Israel
a green light to attack a democracy and kill 400 plus civilians
Israel doesn't answer to us, dumbass.
Post by Adam Albright
The village idiot that got installed as president sat on stage with
his thumb up his ass and did absolutely nothing after being told the
country was under attack.
Yeah for several minutes. BFD. Everybody was stunned for a little
while. Quit obsessing over Michael Mooron movies.
Adam Albright
2006-07-29 20:13:16 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by Amanda Williams
I never considerd that little georgie was SMART enough to be an imbecile...
Do *you* have a Harvard MBA, Amanduh?
You retarded shit for brains nitwit, The "w" didn't earn his Havard
MBA, daddy Bush bought it for him.
Fred Oinka
<small but dangerous>
l***@yahoo.com
2006-07-30 00:34:07 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2568 Dead
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/26/opinion/polls/main1838662.shtml
Poll: World Doesn't Respect Bush
60% In CBS/NY Times Poll Say President Not Respected By Foreign
Leaders
Fast Fact
Just 32 percent said U.S. troops should be sent to the Mideast as part
of a United Nations peacekeeping force, although 60 percent favor such
a force.
(CBS) Americans generally approve of President Bush's handling of the
current Mideast crisis, according to a CBS News/New York Times poll,
but six in 10 say the president is not respected by foreign leaders.
We should care what the rest of the world thinks because ...?
....we'd like their support to prevent iran from gettig a nuclear
device and selling to every nut that wants one? Good enough reason?
Post by 2568 Dead
The poll finds Americans are pessimistic about the prospects for
Mideast peace
Duh. There are a billion Muslims and a startling number of them act
like savages. There will never be peace there.
Kinda like the rightwing savages in the US. Just more of them.
Post by 2568 Dead
While a majority of Americans, 58 percent, still believe success in
Iraq is at least somewhat likely
Oops, Dems! You haven't been quite as successful at exploiting the
tragedy there as you wanted. Maybe you should send Cindy Sheehan
over to Iraq to dance in the blood of dead people while she bashes
Bush.
Nooooo, we need to send you there to show the present troops how a real
John Wayne does it.
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 01:26:01 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
We should care what the rest of the world thinks because ...?
....we'd like their support to prevent iran from gettig a nuclear
device and selling to every nut that wants one? Good enough reason?
Nope.

Even if the entire rest of the world agreed that Iran should not have
nukes, WTF do you propose we do about it? Engage in a ground war
there to destroy them? The only reason we were justified in attacking
Iraq was the fact that they broke the 1991 Gulf War surrender
agreement. We had far more justification to attack Iraq than Iran and
you libs won't stop bitching about it.
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
Duh. There are a billion Muslims and a startling number of them act
like savages. There will never be peace there.
Kinda like the rightwing savages in the US. Just more of them.
Any right wingers engage in beheadings for their beliefs lately? Have
there been millions of right wingers rioting over a cartoon they didn't
like?

Bad analogy, Liberalwhore.
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 01:58:36 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by Foxtrot
We should care what the rest of the world thinks because ...?
....we'd like their support to prevent iran from gettig a nuclear
device and selling to every nut that wants one? Good enough reason?
Nope.
Even if the entire rest of the world agreed that Iran should not have
nukes, WTF do you propose we do about it? Engage in a ground war
there to destroy them? The only reason we were justified in attacking
Iraq was the fact that they broke the 1991 Gulf War surrender
agreement. We had far more justification to attack Iraq than Iran and
you libs won't stop bitching about it.
Another Fauxy Lie (tm) Iraq didn't break the 1991 cease fire
agreement.

Say, how's the occupation of Iraq going? Well for the corporate
theives the admin gave the contracts to: I see where overhead on the
contracts was 481%.

Pretty good markup there. You must be proud to know they made so much
money per American soldier killed.

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
Foxtrot
2006-07-30 05:09:17 UTC
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
Even if the entire rest of the world agreed that Iran should not have
nukes, WTF do you propose we do about it? Engage in a ground war
there to destroy them? The only reason we were justified in attacking
Iraq was the fact that they broke the 1991 Gulf War surrender
agreement. We had far more justification to attack Iraq than Iran and
you libs won't stop bitching about it.
Another Fauxy Lie (tm) Iraq didn't break the 1991 cease fire
agreement.
Not allowing inspections from 1998 to 2002 was a violation of the
ceasefire agreement. Why do you keep making excuses for Saddam
Hussein? You put yourself on that scumbag's side just so you can bash
Bush?
Post by 2574 Dead
Say, how's the occupation of Iraq going? Well for the corporate
theives the admin gave the contracts to: I see where overhead on the
contracts was 481%.
Pretty good markup there. You must be proud to know they made so much
money per American soldier killed.
I've sad many times that we should have got the hell out of there
years ago.
2574 Dead
2006-07-30 05:35:09 UTC
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
Post by Foxtrot
Even if the entire rest of the world agreed that Iran should not have
nukes, WTF do you propose we do about it? Engage in a ground war
there to destroy them? The only reason we were justified in attacking
Iraq was the fact that they broke the 1991 Gulf War surrender
agreement. We had far more justification to attack Iraq than Iran and
you libs won't stop bitching about it.
Another Fauxy Lie (tm) Iraq didn't break the 1991 cease fire
agreement.
Not allowing inspections from 1998 to 2002 was a violation of the
ceasefire agreement. Why do you keep making excuses for Saddam
Hussein? You put yourself on that scumbag's side just so you can bash
Bush?
Actually, the UN inspectors considered their work 99% done at that
point. And if there were a breach, it would have been with the UN,
not the US.
Post by Foxtrot
Post by 2574 Dead
Say, how's the occupation of Iraq going? Well for the corporate
theives the admin gave the contracts to: I see where overhead on the
contracts was 481%.
Pretty good markup there. You must be proud to know they made so much
money per American soldier killed.
I've sad many times that we should have got the hell out of there
years ago.
And yet you blindly defend them. Methinks you are just trying to have
it both ways, so you can support them without having to defend them.

That's not going to work, Bucky.

a.a. #2211 -- Bryan Zepp Jamieson
m***@aol.com
Did you know we don't care?
BusyGuy
2006-08-01 07:09:36 UTC
Post by m***@aol.com
Post by 2568 Dead
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/26/opinion/polls/main1838662.shtml
Poll: World Doesn't Respect Bush
60% In CBS/NY Times Poll Say President Not Respected By Foreign
Leaders
Did you know we don't care?
I think that says it all.
--
"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike
your Christ." ‹ Gandhi
m***@aol.com
2006-08-01 11:37:37 UTC
Post by BusyGuy
Post by m***@aol.com
Post by 2568 Dead
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/26/opinion/polls/main1838662.shtml
Poll: World Doesn't Respect Bush
60% In CBS/NY Times Poll Say President Not Respected By Foreign
Leaders
Did you know we don't care?
I think that says it all.
Piss on world opinion, and piss on anyone stupid enough to put any
stock in it.