Why CARE If Anybody Is "Offended" ?
SevenOverSix
2021-10-15 05:06:16 UTC
A fair question ... Why Should We CARE if "Protected" Minorities
are "Insulted"/"Offended"/"Triggered"/"Outraged" ??? In any real
Land Of The Free you can support, OR diss, ANYBODY for whatever
reasons - or no reason at all. Nobody and nothing is "sacred".
It's "equity" - everybody and everything is a legit target, top
to bottom and all across.

Aww ... feelings got hurt ? TUFF TITTY. Make a better argument
if you can, otherwise SUCK IT UP.

The Freedom is MORE important than anybody's "feelings".
Siri Cruise
2021-10-15 06:07:50 UTC
Post by SevenOverSix
A fair question ... Why Should We CARE if "Protected" Minorities
are "Insulted"/"Offended"/"Triggered"/"Outraged"
You sound insulted AND offended AND triggered AND outraged.

Not to worry! I will not respond in kind.

I give fuck all what you feel. I'm hungry. Time to put aside the
syntax documentation and fix supper.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Blue Lives Matter
2021-10-15 08:27:25 UTC
Post by SevenOverSix
A fair question ... Why Should We CARE if "Protected" Minorities
are "Insulted"/"Offended"/"Triggered"/"Outraged" ??? In any real
Land Of The Free you can support, OR diss, ANYBODY for whatever
reasons - or no reason at all. Nobody and nothing is "sacred".
It's "equity" - everybody and everything is a legit target, top
to bottom and all across.
Aww ... feelings got hurt ? TUFF TITTY. Make a better argument
if you can, otherwise SUCK IT UP.
The Freedom is MORE important than anybody's "feelings".
I make a point of "offending" a woker-fruitcake every day. It's very
easy to do.
Blue Lives Matter
2021-10-15 17:10:44 UTC
On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 08:25:50 -0500, Mitchell Holman
SevenOverSix <hae274c.net> wrote in news:n6GdncZ6r-_UkfT8nZ2dnUU7-
Post by SevenOverSix
A fair question ... Why Should We CARE if "Protected" Minorities
are "Insulted"/"Offended"/"Triggered"/"Outraged" ??? In any real
Land Of The Free you can support, OR diss, ANYBODY for whatever
reasons - or no reason at all. Nobody and nothing is "sacred".
It's "equity" - everybody and everything is a legit target, top
to bottom and all across.
Aww ... feelings got hurt ? TUFF TITTY. Make a better argument
if you can, otherwise SUCK IT UP.
Tell that to the conservative snowflakes
who are "offended" by football players kneeling
I'm not offended, I just turn the TV off.
SevenOverSix
2021-10-16 04:27:32 UTC
Post by SevenOverSix
A fair question ... Why Should We CARE if "Protected" Minorities
are "Insulted"/"Offended"/"Triggered"/"Outraged" ??? In any real
Land Of The Free you can support, OR diss, ANYBODY for whatever
reasons - or no reason at all. Nobody and nothing is "sacred".
It's "equity" - everybody and everything is a legit target, top
to bottom and all across.
Aww ... feelings got hurt ? TUFF TITTY. Make a better argument
if you can, otherwise SUCK IT UP.
Tell that to the conservative snowflakes
who are "offended" by football players kneeling
I'm not offended, I just turn the TV off.
They can TELL when you do that - so they can TELL you're
fascist HATER/RACIST/COLONIALIST !

Soon you'll be cancelled - no more job, no SS or Medicare
or Unemployment. Gang-banger drive-by killers and gasoline-
throwing anarchists will have more rights.

We made this possible - so they'll USE that option. The
powers that be use EVERY means.
Siri Cruise
2021-10-16 04:50:44 UTC
Post by SevenOverSix
They can TELL when you do that - so they can TELL you're
fascist HATER/RACIST/COLONIALIST !
Soon you'll be cancelled - no more job, no SS or Medicare
or Unemployment. Gang-banger drive-by killers and gasoline-
throwing anarchists will have more rights.
We made this possible - so they'll USE that option. The
powers that be use EVERY means.
You're so offended. Why do keep posting this? Do you want me tp
care? Is this a caring situation?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\