Mask efficacy
David Hartung
2020-11-18 13:31:07 UTC
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
Tuck
2020-11-18 13:46:23 UTC
Forget all the testing of various mask types that's already established, we
need some rightwing tests which will prove that they suffocate you with CO2,
make you sick, emslave your free will and defy Trump.

I think rates are rising because too many are going to funerals and it's
killin them.

It could be masks or it could also be the incompetence of rightist leadership
and that jew-boy jared.
Mitchell Holman
2020-11-18 14:00:15 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
If you are so curious why don't you look it up yourself?

Your habit of asking questions and telling everyone
who answers they are wrong and demanding proof is most
annoying.
Steve ignores most fools and losers
The worst covid areas are run by Democrats...
super70s
Not true you Trump-channeling jackass.
Bill Flett
2020-11-18 17:17:29 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
If you are so curious why don't you look it up yourself?
Your habit of asking questions and telling everyone
who answers they are wrong and demanding proof is most
annoying.
The worst covid areas are run by Democrats...
Not true you Trump-channeling jackass.
Of course it's not true. The places with the highest rate of increase of
new daily cases are all red states that voted for Trump or that Biden only
barely won.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Above the map at that page, there are buttons to select alternate views.
It is defaulted to "hot spots," the left-most button. Click on "per
capita" and then look at California. Most of the deep red areas,
indicating the highest per capita rates of infection, are in interior
counties that voted overwhelmingly for Trump. Fresno County is home to
that slimy asshole Devin Nunes.
David Hartung
2020-11-18 15:06:19 UTC
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

It may be time to reconsider opposition to masking.
e***@post.com
It may be time? Aren't you 8 months late in saying that? Yeah, right wingers sure are slow if not dumbfuck stupid before they catch up to the real world in real time.
davej
2020-11-18 15:13:58 UTC
Why bother? Trump doesn't recommend them. End of story. Go kill your Trump-Tard family and don't whine about it here.
BeamMeUpScotty
2020-11-18 16:38:23 UTC
Post by davej
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates.
Why bother? Trump doesn't recommend them. End of story. Go kill your Trump-Tard family and don't whine about it here.
The great thing about the internet is there's more media coming online
all the time and that means more CHOICE.

Which means that when CNN or FOX starts lying, it's NOT very difficult
to start a new Media outlet that will actually report the TRUTH and NOT
censor the news to fit their corruption.

FOX is bleeding viewers because they didn't tell the truth.

CNN lost credibility during the IRAQ WAR.

Neither are popular today and will never draw large crowd popularity
again because they're synonymous with FAKE NEWS.
--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/
https://www.newsmaxtv.com/
https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.infowars.com/
https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://www.parler.com/
Salty Stan
2020-11-18 17:05:46 UTC
On 11/18/2020 8:38 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who
rode his scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled
Post by davej
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates.
Why bother? Trump doesn't recommend them. End of story. Go kill your
Trump-Tard family and don't whine about it here.
The great thing about the internet is there's more media coming online all
the time and that means more CHOICE.
If you choose OANN, you're choosing to be willfully stupid. They are
professional liars.
AlleyCat
2020-11-19 02:15:47 UTC
On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 07:13:58 -0800 (PST), davej says...
Subject: Washing Away Biden-Dregs In Record Numbers
If you think that Trump's followers are the ones getting infected more... think
again, dumb ass.

Here are some DEMOCRATS, telling us it's just perfectly OK and
fine to breath in other people's faces and go to the movies, a parade, and
anything else you WANT to do:

Bill de Blasio(D):

"Since I'm encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives & get out on the
town despite Coronavirus, I thought I would offer some suggestions. Here's the
first: thru Thurs 3/5 go see "The Traitor" @FilmLinc. If "The Wire" was a true
story & set in Italy, it would be this film."

=====

Nancy Pelosi(D):

Maybe like Nancy Pelosi telling people to DEFINITELY acquire the virus, by
going to Chinatown?

"Come to Chinatown, here we are... we're... again... careful... safe... and
come join us." - "Everything is fine" and "all is well."

So eloquent.

=====

Oxiris Barbot(D):, a pediatrician who has served as the Commissioner of
Health of the City of New York since 2018?

"The risk to New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low, and that our preparedness as a
city is very high."

"There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out
to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday."

=====

New York State Sen. John Liu(D):

"But there's really no need to panic and to avoid activities that we always do
as New Yorkers... we are hardy people."

"As an Asian-American, I've been somewhat disturbed, if not outright appalled,
by some of the comment or gestures that I have seen."

"Diseases originate from anywhere, or from pahticulah praces in the world."

=====

Anthony Fauci:

Fauci Lied... people died.

It's been a long way down for Anthony Fauci, M.D. - from virtual dictator of a
nation under virtual house arrest (and purported sex symbol) to laughingstock
caught lying and blaming the public for his fall.

"Timeline: Dr. Anthony Fauci Repeatedly Downplayed Coronavirus Threat"

"Dr. Fauci Made the Coronavirus Pandemic Worse by Lying About Masks"

"Dr. Fauci Now Says Second Coronavirus Wave 'Not Inevitable'"

"Fauci Falls, Fumbles Forbidding Football"

"Fauci Caught On Camera Contradicting Himself About Severity of Coronavirus"
AlleyCat
2020-11-19 02:16:08 UTC
On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 07:13:58 -0800 (PST), davej says...
Subject: Washing away Trump-Tards in record numbers
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates.
Why bother? Trump doesn't recommend them.
Why SHOULD he?

EVERY state and country imposing Mask Mandates, have seen RISING infections, if
we are to believe THAT.

=====

Montana is now three months into their mask mandate. It seems to be working
really well for them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmPQx1DVMAMzXTt?format=png&name=small

=====

And just like that, Biden supporters are no longer standing in six foot
circles.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1325154681207730176

=====

That mask mandate is working out really well for Minnesota.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmbXzv7U0AA2zmW?format=png&name=small

=====

The mask mandate is working out really well for Illinois.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Embf36FVkAAImWi?format=png&name=small
AlleyCat
2020-11-19 02:16:08 UTC
Post by davej
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates.
Why bother? Trump doesn't recommend them.
Why SHOULD he?

EVERY state and country imposing Mask Mandates, have seen RISING infections, if
we are to believe THAT.

=====

Mask mandates have not worked anywhere they have been used.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Em9e9cxVkAETinZ?format=jpg&name=large

======

New Mexico is now five months into their mask mandate. It seems to be working
really well.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmPLtUwU4AIqNlv?format=png&name=small

=====

Colorado is now four months into their mask mandate - it seems to be working
really well for them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmPNFHxVgAQNcSP?format=png&name=small

=====

Spain is now five months into their mask mandate. It seems to be working out
really well for them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmPPzllU4AMwmAL?format=png&name=small

=====

Since February, more Americans have died from pneumonia than from COVID-19.

=====

Dr David Keatley:

4 truths: Masks don't work. Lockdowns don't work. COVID cases are inflated.
COVID deaths are inflated. The truth will set you free, but first it's going to
make you mad. You traded your freedom for lies, now you know better. This isn't
March. We have the truth. End the chaos.

=====

Television experts say that masks prevent the spread of viruses.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmAB1gwVcAAyH-M?format=png&name=900x900

=====

And Just Like That, The Democrat?s Scandemic Ended Immediately After The
Election

=====

Here are some more DUMB ASS DEMOCRATS, telling us it's just perfectly OK and

http://youtu.be/tNflR2Ia7Hc

Rudy Canoza
2020-11-18 16:07:07 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us,
Nope. The science has changed.

There are more reasons than ever to wear a mask, according to the U.S.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Masks provide some coronavirus protection to the wearer, not just to
others, the CDC says in an _updated science brief_. [that's an
embedded link in the story]

Until recently, CDC has said the purpose of wearing a mask is to lower
the amount of virus particles coming from the person wearing the mask.

But a torrent of research conducted since the pandemic began has shown
that masks offer a degree of protection from the virus to the person
wearing the mask, too.

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/masks-protect-wearer-not-just-others-cdc-says

From the embedded link:

Studies demonstrate that cloth mask materials can also reduce wearers’
exposure to infectious droplets through filtration, including filtration
of fine droplets and particles less than 10 microns. The relative
filtration effectiveness of various masks has varied widely across
studies, in large part due to variation in experimental design and
particle sizes analyzed. Multiple layers of cloth with higher thread
counts have demonstrated superior performance compared to single layers
of cloth with lower thread counts, in some cases filtering nearly 50% of
fine particles less than 1 micron .14,17-29 Some materials (e.g.,
polypropylene) may enhance filtering effectiveness by generating
triboelectric charge (a form of static electricity) that enhances
capture of charged particles18,30 while others (e.g., silk) may help
repel moist droplets31 and reduce fabric wetting and thus maintain
breathability and comfort.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

If you read real news sources rather than bullshit right-wingnut propaganda
like "wnd" and "federalist" and "westernjournal," all of which are lie
sites, you might have known this already. But you *don't* read real news
sources, ever, because you are a willfully stupid fat fuck and liar. And
don't give us any of your "no more so than" bullshit — you are the foulest
liar here.
e***@post.com
You sure are one insistent dumbfuck right winger, aren't you? No wonder the majority of those who get infected and die from Covid are dumbfuck right wingers. Wearing a mask is only one of several components to help reduce infection. Refusing to abide by any or all of those components, as dumbrfuck right wingers are most happily to do, is what increases your chances of not only getting Covid but passing it onto other dumbfuck right wingers who also refuse to abide by the several components. Why do you think the mid- and upper west are being hit so hard by infections? Give it a shot, use that hard-earned logic of yours you learned through that cheap online course.
Salty Stan
2020-11-18 17:50:49 UTC
Post by e***@post.com
Post by David Hartung
[...]
I don't believe Hartung ever completed a course in logic. He certainly
gives no evidence of having done so.
NoBody
2020-11-19 12:17:59 UTC
On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 07:31:07 -0600, David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
There has never been a true, experimental study done on mask
effectiveness against covid. Any "evidence" is done via data
extrapolation.
e***@post.com
True experimental study? Like, daily usage by tens of milliions of people isn't a true experimental study enough to prove that it works? Otherwise, fuckhead, if nobody wore masks, the infection rate would probably be 5 times (55 million) what it is now and forget about ending up in any hospital in that scenario, even morgues would be entirely out of the question. Hey, if it'll make you feel any better, or cooler, about wearing a mask, just pretend your The Lone Ranger or a bank robber, add some excitement into your drab existence. Or, if you insist on being dumbfuck stupid about it, conduct your own true experimental study and walk mask-free into a huge crowd of other mask-free right wingers and see how you'll come out of that expeirnece. But you won't do that, because you're a chicken shit scared little right winger who likes to do nothing better than boast stupid nonsense, which is all your dumbfuck brain is capable of doing.
David Hartung
Have you any understanding of the scientific method?
David Hartung
2020-11-19 13:42:51 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
There has never been a true, experimental study done on mask
effectiveness against covid. Any "evidence" is done via data
extrapolation.
True experimental study?  Like, daily usage by tens of milliions of
people isn't a true experimental study enough to prove that it works?
Have you any understanding of the scientific method?
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scientific_method

[...]
Despite the lack of simple linearity in reality, the method has often
been codified into stages that make it easier to understand.
Essentially, the following five steps make up the scientific method:

1: Observe - Look at the world and find a result that seems curious. As
Isaac Asimov put it, "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the
one that heralds new discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!) but
rather, 'Hmm... that's funny...'"

2: Hypothesize - Come up with a possible explanation.

3: Predict - The most important part of a hypothesis or theory is its
ability to make predictions that have yet to be observed. A hypothesis
that makes no new predictions is scientifically worthless. Predictions
must be falsifiable (theoretically, new evidence can show the prediction
to be false) and specific (what is predicted must not be open to
interpretation after the experiment begins, or else the only thing
you're testing is your ability to reinterpret your incorrect theory).

4: Test Predictions (in physical sciences this is called Experiment) -
Compare the predictions with new[11] empirical evidence (usually
experimental evidence, often supported by mathematics). This step is the
reason why a hypothesis or theory has to be falsifiable — if there's
nothing to falsify, then the experiment is pointless because it's
guaranteed to tell you nothing new. Information from the experiment can
disprove the original hypothesis, which might be refined into a better one.

5: Reproduce - ensure the result is a true reflection of reality by
verifying it with others.
[...]
e***@post.com
So what are you saying that you're too dumb to say yourself? That there never has ever before been repeated studies of mask use for us to know by now that using them this time can prevent contraction as well as infection of germs and viruses, that with the 100s of millions, if not billions, of people wearing masks daily these days worldwide, there's still no way of knowing that wearing masks work, that real life in real time application is not conclusive enough evidence without experimentation proving what's already been proven, when health care workers themselves have always used them and continue to do so? And that doesn't make you wonder why wearing masks just plain work and is the common sense thing to do, that you need another epxeriment to prove what's already been proven before you begrudgingly agree that masks work? Yeah, that logic course you took served you well in keeping you dumbfuck dumb for pretty much the rest of your lilfe.
Rudy Canoza
2020-11-19 15:05:53 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
There has never been a true, experimental study done on mask
effectiveness against covid. Any "evidence" is done via data
extrapolation.
True experimental study?  Like, daily usage by tens of milliions of
people isn't a true experimental study enough to prove that it works?
Have you any understanding of the scientific method?
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Scientific_method
Fuck off if you can't do it in your own words. You don't know science or
the scientific method.
Mitchell Holman
2020-11-19 14:13:48 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an
ideal time to get some hard information as to the value of the
various mask mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't
protect us, but it reduces the chances of us infecting others. This
would seem to indicate that communities with high levels of mask
compliance should have lower infection rates. Is this actually the
case?
There has never been a true, experimental study done on mask
effectiveness against covid. Any "evidence" is done via data
extrapolation.
True experimental study? Like, daily usage by tens of milliions of
people isn't a true experimental study enough to prove that it works?
Have you any understanding of the scientific method?
An evolution-denying Creationist like you
dares to tell us about the scientific method?

LOL!
David Hartung
So you did not read my follow on post?
Rudy Canoza
*You* didn't read it, either. It was a sloppy copypasta.
Mitchell Holman
2020-11-19 19:29:15 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
[...]
So you did not apply the scientific
method to all your claims of a literal
Garden of Eden and a literal Ye Floode?
Rudy Canoza
I already gave you links to the CDC page that references the studies.
David Hartung
2020-11-19 15:21:09 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
There has never been a true, experimental study done on mask
effectiveness against covid. Any "evidence" is done via data
extrapolation.
True experimental study?  Like, daily usage by tens of milliions of
people isn't a true experimental study enough to prove that it works?
Have you any understanding of the scientific method?
I already gave you links to the CDC page that references the studies.
Yes you did, and I found them to be very helpful, but Nobody is correct,
those studies are reviews of statistical data, not empirical studies.
David Hartung
2020-11-19 15:23:48 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by David Hartung
[...]
Gathering statistical data is an important part of the scientific
method, but it is still preliminary. That data is used to form a
possible hypothesis, and it is that hypothesis which is tested.
davej
2020-11-19 16:55:49 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Gathering statistical data is an important part of the scientific
method, but it is still preliminary. That data is used to form a
possible hypothesis, and it is that hypothesis which is tested.
What is amusing is how people can become emotionally invested in a position that is clearly stupid and irrational.

Masks by themselves will have no effect on transmission if all of the other rules are not also followed. If your surgeon wears a mask but doesn't wash his hands or sterilize his equipment then you're going to have a problem.
NoBody
2020-11-20 11:59:38 UTC
Post by davej
Post by David Hartung
Gathering statistical data is an important part of the scientific
method, but it is still preliminary. That data is used to form a
possible hypothesis, and it is that hypothesis which is tested.
What is amusing is how people can become emotionally invested in a position that is clearly stupid and irrational.
Masks by themselves will have no effect on transmission if all of the other rules are not also followed. If your surgeon wears a mask but doesn't wash his hands or sterilize his equipment then you're going to have a problem.
So can you then declare masks don't work since the patient got sick
anyway? That's what they're doing in reverse right now. You can't
study two variables at a time to determine the effectiveness of one of
them.
Lee
2020-11-20 15:01:32 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by davej
Post by David Hartung
Gathering statistical data is an important part of the scientific
method, but it is still preliminary. That data is used to form a
possible hypothesis, and it is that hypothesis which is tested.
What is amusing is how people can become emotionally invested in a position that is clearly stupid and irrational.
Masks by themselves will have no effect on transmission if all of the other rules are not also followed. If your surgeon wears a mask but doesn't wash his hands or sterilize his equipment then you're going to have a problem.
So can you then declare masks don't work since the patient got sick
anyway?
No one says masks are foolproof. They
help to reduce the spread of the virus,
not prevent the spread entirely.
NoBody
2020-11-21 15:06:17 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by davej
Post by David Hartung
Gathering statistical data is an important part of the scientific
method, but it is still preliminary. That data is used to form a
possible hypothesis, and it is that hypothesis which is tested.
What is amusing is how people can become emotionally invested in a position that is clearly stupid and irrational.
Masks by themselves will have no effect on transmission if all of the other rules are not also followed. If your surgeon wears a mask but doesn't wash his hands or sterilize his equipment then you're going to have a problem.
So can you then declare masks don't work since the patient got sick
anyway?
No one says masks are foolproof. They
help to reduce the spread of the virus,
not prevent the spread entirely.
And now Lying Lee is selectively quoting and snipping context of
points to try to make his "point".
Lee
2020-11-21 19:45:42 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by davej
Post by David Hartung
Gathering statistical data is an important part of the scientific
method, but it is still preliminary. That data is used to form a
possible hypothesis, and it is that hypothesis which is tested.
What is amusing is how people can become emotionally invested in a position that is clearly stupid and irrational.
Masks by themselves will have no effect on transmission if all of the other rules are not also followed. If your surgeon wears a mask but doesn't wash his hands or sterilize his equipment then you're going to have a problem.
So can you then declare masks don't work since the patient got sick
anyway?
No one says masks are foolproof. They
help to reduce the spread of the virus,
not prevent the spread entirely.
And now Lying Lee is selectively quoting and snipping context of
points to try to make his "point".
That's false. You tried to trot out a
shabby little straw man, and I dismantled it.
Rudy Canoza
2020-11-19 17:00:46 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by David Hartung
[...]
Shut the fuck up. You don't have a fucking clue about the scientific method.

I put the entire list of footnotes from the CDC link into a post. Those
citations are of published papers that provide the results of *scientific*
studies. Shut your cocksucking mouth about what constitutes science. You
don't know what the fuck you're bullshitting about.
Rudy Canoza
2020-11-19 15:30:54 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by David Hartung
[...]
You stupid fuck: where did the statistics come from?

Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness is *NEVER* correct.
Rudy Canoza
2020-11-19 15:43:54 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
There has never been a true, experimental study done on mask
effectiveness against covid. Any "evidence" is done via data
extrapolation.
True experimental study?  Like, daily usage by tens of milliions of
people isn't a true experimental study enough to prove that it works?
Have you any understanding of the scientific method?
I already gave you links to the CDC page that references the studies.
Yes you did, and I found them to be very helpful,
You didn't read it.
Post by David Hartung
but Nobody is correct,
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness is *WRONG*, as she always is.

At the bottom of this page, which you didn't read —
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html
— there are references to 45 studies on mask efficacy. Those are
scientific studies. In those footnotes, the vast majority of the 45
references have a PubMed link, e.g.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30787335. The others all have links to
other research publication sites.

Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness doesn't know science, and she lied.
These are not "mere" statistical analyses.

*You* lied in claiming you looked at my citation. You could not possibly
have looked at it. You are the worst fucking liar here.
PIBB
2020-11-22 18:17:19 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Rudy Canoza
What difference does that make to the conclusions?
Rudy Canoza
2020-11-22 19:14:38 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
[...]
Hartung is wrong. He simply fabricated that term "empirical studies," and
he's wrong across the board.

Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness is claiming scientific expertise that she
simply does not have. He has no training, either academic or acquired
through employment, that would allow her to assess a scientific experiment.
Hartung is a fuckwit for believing her.
PIBB
2020-11-23 09:31:45 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by PIBB
Post by David Hartung
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by David Hartung
[...]
Yes, I saw Hartung try to deflect the argument.
Post by Rudy Canoza
Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness is claiming scientific expertise
that she simply does not have. He has no training, either
academic or acquired through employment, that would allow her to
assess a scientific experiment.
Hartung is a fuckwit for believing her.
"Nobody" remains in my killfile. I imagine he's still trolling. I
still remember his crazy ideas about the Churchill figure in the
Oval Office and that was 3 years ago.
AlleyCat
2020-11-23 11:34:04 UTC
On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 09:31:45 GMT, PIBB says...
Post by PIBB
"Nobody" remains in my killfile.
Chicken shit 1st amendment denier.

=====

Hispanics Show 'Less Consistent Adherence' to Social Distancing, Mask-Wearing

Hispanics make up a high percentage of COVID-19 cases, are not wearing masks
and are not socially distancing as much as the rest of the population.

=====

Why Some People of Color Say They Won't Wear Homemade Masks

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/us/face-masks-ethnicity-coronavirus-cdc-
trnd/index.html

=====

Blacks And Hispanics May Fear Wearing Masks In Public

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - Statistics are showing a disproportionate number of African
Americans are getting sick and dying of coronavirus.

Still, some minorities say they don't want to wear masks in public.

=====

People of Color Won't Be Required to Wear Masks

LINCOLN COUNTY, Ore. - People of color are exempt from an Oregon county's mask
mandate over concerns about racial profiling.

So... they can spread Covid-19 because they don't HAVE to wear a mask, JUST to
keep them from being profiled?

=====

Hispanic And Black Children Facing Higher Rates Of COVID-19 Hospitalization:
CDC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hispanic-and-black-children-facing-higher-
rates-of-covid-19-hospitalization-cdc/ar-BB17J7Ur

=====

CNN: CDC Data: Covid-19 Hit Hispanics, Blacks And Those With Underlying
Conditions Harder

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/politics/cdc-covid-charts-black-hispanic-
underlying-conditions/index.html

=====

Hispanics and Blacks Are Hardest Hit by COVID-19 in New York City

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2020-04-08/coronavirus-
disproportionally-kills-hispanics-and-blacks-in-new-york-city

=====

Why Black And Hispanic Residents Are More Likely To Become Infected By The
Coronavirus

https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editing/2020/why-black-and-hispanic-
residents-are-more-likely-to-become-infected-by-the-coronavirus/

=====

Hispanic Americans Being Hit Hard By COVID-19

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200629/hispanic-americans-being-hit-hard-by-
covid-19#1

=====

COVID-19 Is Killing Over Twice As Many Black Americans As Whites

Black individuals are nearly three times as likely to contract COVID-19 and
twice as likely to die from the virus, compared with white individuals,
according to a new report by the National Urban League. Researchers have
struggled to measure with precision the race gaps in COVID-19 because much of
the early data reported by hospitals did not include information about
patients' race - as of early August, Pennsylvania has reported race data for
about half of its cases.

=====

Doctors Worry About COVID's Effects on Hispanics

Hispanic Americans, who make up 18.3% of the country's population, represent
32.7 % of new coronavirus cases nationwide, according to data from the CDC.

=====

Health Concerns From COVID-19 Much Higher Among Hispanics and Blacks Than
Whites

About half of Hispanic adults (49%) are very concerned about unknowingly
spreading COVID-19 to others, compared with 38% of black adults and 28% of
white adults. And Hispanics (43%) and blacks (31%) are far more likely than
whites (18%) to be very concerned over getting COVID-19 and needing to be
hospitalized.

=====

CDC: Blacks, Hispanics Dying of COVID-19 at Disproportionately High Rates

Black and Hispanic Americans were disproportionately more likely to die of
COVID-19 during the spring and summer months, a new indicator that the corona
virus's toll is falling most heavily on under-served and minority communities.
Bill Flett
2020-11-23 15:06:03 UTC
Post by PIBB
"Nobody" remains in my killfile.
Chicken shit 1st amendment denier.
Bullshit. Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness can spew her ignorance to her
heart's content, same as you. No one is obliged to read it. Not reading
it doesn't "deny" her any right.
NoBody
2020-11-23 14:07:27 UTC
Post by PIBB
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
[...]
I think you'd better take some more classes on the scientific method
if you'll ask such a foolish question.
Lee
2020-11-23 15:11:25 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by PIBB
Post by David Hartung
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by David Hartung
[...]
No one takes "classes" on the scientific method.
One studies science, which you haven't. You
are not a scientist and don't know science.
Bill Flett
2020-11-19 16:34:09 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
There has never been a true, experimental study done on mask
effectiveness against covid. Any "evidence" is done via data
extrapolation.
True experimental study?  Like, daily usage by tens of milliions of
people isn't a true experimental study enough to prove that it works?
Have you any understanding of the scientific method?
Ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

*YOU* have no understanding of it, and you reject it anyway.
e***@post.com
2020-11-19 20:24:51 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
There has never been a true, experimental study done on mask
effectiveness against covid. Any "evidence" is done via data
extrapolation.
True experimental study? Like, daily usage by tens of milliions of people isn't a true experimental study enough to prove that it works?
Have you any understanding of the scientific method?
The rest of what you snipped out that makes you look like the illogical loser you are:

Otherwise, fuckhead, if nobody wore masks, the infection rate would probably be 5 times (55 million) what it is now and forget about ending up in any hospital in that scenario, even morgues would be entirely out of the question. Hey, if it'll make you feel any better, or cooler, about wearing a mask, just pretend your The Lone Ranger or a bank robber, add some excitement into your drab existence. Or, if you insist on being dumbfuck stupid about it, conduct your own true experimental study and walk mask-free into a huge crowd of other mask-free right wingers and see how you'll come out of that experience. But you won't do that, because you're a chicken shit scared little right winger who likes to do nothing better than boast stupid nonsense, which is all your dumbfuck brain is capable of doing.

And there's your scientific method in real life in real time.
NoBody
2020-11-20 11:50:45 UTC
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 07:38:35 -0600, David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
There has never been a true, experimental study done on mask
effectiveness against covid. Any "evidence" is done via data
extrapolation.
True experimental study? Like, daily usage by tens of milliions of people isn't a true experimental study enough to prove that it works?
Have you any understanding of the scientific method?
He only knows what CNN says. If tens of millions are wearing masks
and the virus is out of control everywhere, that's evidence right
there they don't work.
NoBody
2020-11-20 11:49:14 UTC
Post by David Hartung
[...]
True experimental study. Go look it up and stop babbling like a six
year old.
Lee
2020-11-19 16:08:48 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Covid 19 infections are up significantly. To me this would seem an ideal
time to get some hard information as to the value of the various mask
mandates. We are told that wearing a mask doesn't protect us, but it
reduces the chances of us infecting others. This would seem to indicate
that communities with high levels of mask compliance should have lower
infection rates. Is this actually the case?
There has never been a true, experimental study done on mask
effectiveness against covid.
That's a lie.
Post by NoBody
Any "evidence" is done via data extrapolation.
You don't know what you're talking about.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

References

Moghadas SM, Fitzpatrick MC, Sah P, et al. The implications of silent
transmission for the control of COVID-19 outbreaks. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S
A. 2020;117(30):17513-17515.10.1073/pnas.2008373117.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32632012external

Johansson MA, Quandelacy TM, Kada S, et al. Controlling COVID-19
requires preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission from people without symptoms.
submitted. 2020.

Lindsley WG, Blachere FM, Law BF, Beezhold DH, Noti JD. Efficacy of
face masks, neck gaiters and face shields for reducing the expulsion of
simulated cough-generated aerosols. medRxiv. 2020.
https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.10.05.20207241external

Fischer EP, Fischer MC, Grass D, Henrion I, Warren WS, Westman E.
Low-cost measurement of face mask efficacy for filtering expelled droplets
during speech. Sci Adv. 2020;6(36).10.1126/sciadv.abd3083.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32917603external

Verma S, Dhanak M, Frankenfield J. Visualizing the effectiveness of
face masks in obstructing respiratory jets. Phys Fluids (1994).
2020;32(6):061708.10.1063/5.0016018.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32624649external

Bahl P, Bhattacharjee S, de Silva C, Chughtai AA, Doolan C, MacIntyre
CR. Face coverings and mask to minimise droplet dispersion and
aerosolisation: a video case study. Thorax.
2020;75(11):1024-1025.10.1136/thoraxjnl-2020-215748.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32709611external

Davies A, Thompson KA, Giri K, Kafatos G, Walker J, Bennett A. Testing
the efficacy of homemade masks: would they protect in an influenza
pandemic? Disaster Med Public Health Prep.
2013;7(4):413-418.10.1017/dmp.2013.43.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24229526external

Leung NHL, Chu DKW, Shiu EYC, et al. Respiratory virus shedding in
exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks. Nature Medicine.
2020;26(5):676-680.https://dx.doi.org/10.1038/s41591-020-0843-2external

Bandiera L., Pavar G., Pisetta G., et al. Face coverings and
respiratory tract droplet dispersion. medRxiv.
2020.10.1101/2020.08.11.20145086.
https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.08.11.20145086external

Alsved M, Matamis A, Bohlin R, et al. Exhaled respiratory particles
during singing and talking. Aerosol Sci Technol.
2020.10.1080/02786826.2020.1812502.

Asadi S, Wexler AS, Cappa CD, Barreda S, Bouvier NM, Ristenpart WD.
Aerosol emission and superemission during human speech increase with voice
loudness. Sci Rep. 2019;9(1):2348.10.1038/s41598-019-38808-z.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30787335external

Morawska L., Johnson GR, Ristovski ZD, et al. Size distribution and
sites of origin of droplets expelled from the human respiratory tract
during expiratory activities. Aerosol Sci. 2009;40(3):256-269.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021850208002036external

Abkarian M, Mendez S, Xue N, Yang F, Stone HA. Speech can produce
jet-like transport relevant to asymptomatic spreading of virus. Proc Natl
Acad Sci U S A. 2020;117(41):25237-25245.10.1073/pnas.2012156117.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32978297external

Ueki H, Furusawa Y, Iwatsuki-Horimoto K, et al. Effectiveness of Face
Masks in Preventing Airborne Transmission of SARS-CoV-2. mSphere.
2020;5(5).10.1128/mSphere.00637-20.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/33087517external

Rodriguez-Palacios A, Cominelli F, Basson AR, Pizarro TT, Ilic S.
Textile Masks and Surface Covers-A Spray Simulation Method and a “Universal
Droplet Reduction Model” Against Respiratory Pandemics. Front Med
(Lausanne). 2020;7:260.10.3389/fmed.2020.00260.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32574342external

Viola I.M., Peterson B., Pisetta G., et al. Face coverings, aerosol
dispersion and mitigation of virus transmission risk. 2020.
https://arxiv.org/abs/2005.10720external

Rengasamy S, Eimer B, Shaffer RE. Simple respiratory
protection–evaluation of the filtration performance of cloth masks and
common fabric materials against 20-1000 nm size particles. Ann Occup Hyg.
2010;54(7):789-798.10.1093/annhyg/meq044.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20584862external

Konda A, Prakash A, Moss GA, Schmoldt M, Grant GD, Guha S. Aerosol
Filtration Efficiency of Common Fabrics Used in Respiratory Cloth Masks.
ACS Nano. 2020;14(5):6339-6347.10.1021/acsnano.0c03252.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32329337external

Long KD, Woodburn EV, Berg IC, Chen V, Scott WS. Measurement of
filtration efficiencies of healthcare and consumer materials using modified
respirator fit tester setup. PLoS One.
2020;15(10):e0240499.10.1371/journal.pone.0240499.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/33048980external

O’Kelly E, Pirog S, Ward J, Clarkson PJ. Ability of fabric face mask
materials to filter ultrafine particles at coughing velocity. BMJ Open.
2020;10(9):e039424.10.1136/bmjopen-2020-039424.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32963071external

Aydin O, Emon B, Cheng S, Hong L, Chamorro LP, Saif MTA. Performance
of fabrics for home-made masks against the spread of COVID-19 through
droplets: A quantitative mechanistic study. Extreme Mech Lett.
2020;40:100924.10.1016/j.eml.2020.100924.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32835043external

Bhattacharjee S, Bahl P, Chughtai AA, MacIntyre CR. Last-resort
strategies during mask shortages: optimal design features of cloth masks
and decontamination of disposable masks during the COVID-19 pandemic. BMJ
Open Respir Res. 2020;7(1).10.1136/bmjresp-2020-000698.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32913005external

Maurer L, Peris D, Kerl J, Guenther F, Koehler D, Dellweg D. Community
Masks During the SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic: Filtration Efficacy and Air
Resistance. J Aerosol Med Pulm Drug Deliv. 2020.10.1089/jamp.2020.1635.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32975460external

Hill WC, Hull MS, MacCuspie RI. Testing of Commercial Masks and
Respirators and Cotton Mask Insert Materials using SARS-CoV-2 Virion-Sized
Particulates: Comparison of Ideal Aerosol Filtration Efficiency versus
Fitted Filtration Efficiency. Nano Lett.
2020;20(10):7642-7647.10.1021/acs.nanolett.0c03182.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32986441external

Whiley H, Keerthirathne TP, Nisar MA, White MAF, Ross KE. Viral
Filtration Efficiency of Fabric Masks Compared with Surgical and N95 Masks.
Pathogens. 2020;9(9).10.3390/pathogens9090762.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32957638external

Hao W, Parasch A, Williams S, et al. Filtration performances of
non-medical materials as candidates for manufacturing facemasks and
respirators. Int J Hyg Environ Health.
2020;229:113582.10.1016/j.ijheh.2020.113582.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32917368external

van der Sande M, Teunis P, Sabel R. Professional and home-made face
masks reduce exposure to respiratory infections among the general
population. PLoS One. 2008;3(7):e2618.10.1371/journal.pone.0002618.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18612429external

Chu DK, Akl EA, Duda S, et al. Physical distancing, face masks, and
eye protection to prevent person-to-person transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and
COVID-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet.
2020.10.1016/S0140-6736(20)31142-9.
https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)31142-9external

Clase CM, Fu EL, Ashur A, et al. Forgotten Technology in the COVID-19
Pandemic: Filtration Properties of Cloth and Cloth Masks-A Narrative
Review. Mayo Clin Proc. 2020;95(10):2204-2224.10.1016/j.mayocp.2020.07.020.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/33012350external

Zhao M, Liao L, Xiao W, et al. Household Materials Selection for
Homemade Cloth Face Coverings and Their Filtration Efficiency Enhancement
with Triboelectric Charging. Nano Lett.
2020;20(7):5544-5552.10.1021/acs.nanolett.0c02211.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32484683external

Parlin AF, Stratton SM, Culley TM, Guerra PA. A laboratory-based study
examining the properties of silk fabric to evaluate its potential as a
protective barrier for personal protective equipment and as a functional
material for face coverings during the COVID-19 pandemic. PLoS One.
2020;15(9):e0239531.10.1371/journal.pone.0239531.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32946526external

Hendrix MJ, Walde C, Findley K, Trotman R. Absence of Apparent
Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from Two Stylists After Exposure at a Hair Salon
with a Universal Face Covering Policy – Springfield, Missouri, May 2020.
MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020;69(28):930-932.10.15585/mmwr.mm6928e2.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32673300external

Wang Y, Tian H, Zhang L, et al. Reduction of secondary transmission of
SARS-CoV-2 in households by face mask use, disinfection and social
distancing: a cohort study in Beijing, China. BMJ Glob Health.
2020;5(5).10.1136/bmjgh-2020-002794.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32467353external

Doung-Ngern P, Suphanchaimat R, Panjangampatthana A, et al.
Case-Control Study of Use of Personal Protective Measures and Risk for
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Infection, Thailand. Emerg
Infect Dis. 2020;26(11).10.3201/eid2611.203003.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32931726external

Payne DC, Smith-Jeffcoat SE, Nowak G, et al. SARS-CoV-2 Infections and
Serologic Responses from a Sample of U.S. Navy Service Members – USS
Theodore Roosevelt, April 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep.
2020;69(23):714-721.10.15585/mmwr.mm6923e4.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32525850external

Schwartz KL, Murti M, Finkelstein M, et al. Lack of COVID-19
transmission on an international flight. Cmaj.
2020;192(15):E410.10.1503/cmaj.75015.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32392504external

Freedman DO, Wilder-Smith A. In-flight Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: a
review of the attack rates and available data on the efficacy of face
masks. J Travel Med. 2020.10.1093/jtm/taaa178.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32975554external

Wang X, Ferro EG, Zhou G, Hashimoto D, Bhatt DL. Association Between
Universal Masking in a Health Care System and SARS-CoV-2 Positivity Among
Health Care Workers. JAMA. 2020.10.1001/jama.2020.12897.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32663246external

Mitze T., Kosfeld R., Rode J., Wälde K. Face Masks Considerably Reduce
COVID-19 Cases in Germany: A Synthetic Control Method Approach. IZA –
Institute of Labor Economics (Germany);2020.ISSN: 2365-9793, DP No. 13319.
http://ftp.iza.org/dp13319.pdfpdf external

Gallaway MS, Rigler J, Robinson S, et al. Trends in COVID-19 Incidence
After Implementation of Mitigation Measures – Arizona, January 22-August 7,
2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep.
2020;69(40):1460-1463.10.15585/mmwr.mm6940e3.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/33031366external
Lyu W, Wehby GL. Community Use Of Face Masks And COVID-19: Evidence
From A Natural Experiment Of State Mandates In The US. Health Aff
(Millwood). 2020;39(8):1419-1425.10.1377/hlthaff.2020.00818.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32543923external

Hatzius J, Struyven D, Rosenberg I. Face Masks and GDP. Goldman Sachs
Research
https://www.goldmansachs.com/insights/pages/face-masks-and-gdp.htmlexternal
Accessed July 8, 2020.
Karaivanov A., Lu S.E., Shigeoka H., Chen C., Pamplona S. Face Masks,
Public Policies And Slowing The Spread Of Covid-19: Evidence from Canada
National Bureau Of Economic Research 2020.Working Paper 27891.
http://www.nber.org/papers/w27891external

Chernozhukov V, Kasahara H, Schrimpf P. Causal Impact of Masks,
Policies, Behavior on Early Covid-19 Pandemic in the U.S. medRxiv.
2020.10.1101/2020.05.27.20115139.
http://medrxiv.org/content/early/2020/05/29/2020.05.27.20115139.abstractexternal

Leffler CT, Ing EB, Lykins JD, Hogan MC, McKeown CA, Grzybowski A.
Association of country-wide coronavirus mortality with demographics,
testing, lockdowns, and public wearing of masks (updated August 4, 2020).
medRxiv. 2020.10.1101/2020.05.22.20109231.
http://medrxiv.org/content/early/2020/05/25/2020.05.22.20109231.abstractexternal
NoBody
2020-11-20 12:05:42 UTC
Post by NoBody
Any "evidence" is done via data extrapolation.
You don't know what you're talking about.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html
References
Oh look a data dump of studies you haven't read. Pick two of your
favorite ones, let me know and we will discuss.
Post by Lee
[...]
From A Natural Experiment Of State Mandates In The US. Health Aff
Lee
2020-11-20 15:03:13 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Any "evidence" is done via data extrapolation.
You don't know what you're talking about.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html
References
Oh look a data dump of studies you haven't read.
I didn't claim to have read them. These are
"true experimental studies" [sic]. You said
there haven't been any. You're wrong.

You're not a scientist and you don't know science.
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
[...]
From A Natural Experiment Of State Mandates In The US. Health Aff
NoBody
2020-11-21 15:08:24 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Any "evidence" is done via data extrapolation.
You don't know what you're talking about.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html
References
Oh look a data dump of studies you haven't read.
I didn't claim to have read them. These are
"true experimental studies" [sic]. You said
there haven't been any. You're wrong.
You're not a scientist and you don't know science.
Once again you selectively quote. As I said, pick two of your
favorite studies and we'll discuss whether or not they fit the
criteria I mentioned. Quoting google is not a response.
Lee
2020-11-21 19:46:58 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Any "evidence" is done via data extrapolation.
You don't know what you're talking about.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html
References
Oh look a data dump of studies you haven't read.
I didn't claim to have read them. These are
"true experimental studies" [sic]. You said
there haven't been any. You're wrong.
You're not a scientist and you don't know science.
Once again you selectively quote.
No, I didn't. What I did is point out that
there are "true experimental studies," which
you claim have not been done. They have been
done.

You couldn't read them anyway. You're not
a scientist.
NoBody
2020-11-22 15:44:52 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Any "evidence" is done via data extrapolation.
You don't know what you're talking about.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html
References
Oh look a data dump of studies you haven't read.
I didn't claim to have read them. These are
"true experimental studies" [sic]. You said
there haven't been any. You're wrong.
You're not a scientist and you don't know science.
Once again you selectively quote.
No, I didn't. What I did is point out that
there are "true experimental studies," which
you claim have not been done. They have been
done.
Pick your favorite two and we'll discuss if they are. Run, run, run,
Lying Lee.
Lee
2020-11-22 17:27:04 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Any "evidence" is done via data extrapolation.
You don't know what you're talking about.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html
References
Oh look a data dump of studies you haven't read.
I didn't claim to have read them. These are
"true experimental studies" [sic]. You said
there haven't been any. You're wrong.
You're not a scientist and you don't know science.
Once again you selectively quote.
No, I didn't. What I did is point out that
there are "true experimental studies," which
you claim have not been done. They have been
done.
Pick your favorite two and we'll discuss if they are.
I'm not interested in discussing them with you. You
don't know science to be able to discuss them.

Your claim that there have been no "true experimental
studies" is proved to be false.
NoBody
2020-11-23 14:06:32 UTC
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by Lee
Post by NoBody
Post by NoBody
Any "evidence" is done via data extrapolation.
You don't know what you're talking about.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html
References
Oh look a data dump of studies you haven't read.
I didn't claim to have read them. These are
"true experimental studies" [sic]. You said
there haven't been any. You're wrong.
You're not a scientist and you don't know science.
Once again you selectively quote.
No, I didn't. What I did is point out that
there are "true experimental studies," which
you claim have not been done. They have been
done.
Pick your favorite two and we'll discuss if they are.
I'm not interested in discussing them with you. You
don't know science to be able to discuss them.
Your claim that there have been no "true experimental
studies" is proved to be false.
Unless you can show at least two of the studies are experimental
studies, you're lying as usual. Run, run, run Lying Lee.
Lee
I have shown it.
Dutch
2020-11-24 01:10:37 UTC
Post by NoBody
Unless you can show at least two of the studies are experimental
studies, you're lying as usual. Run, run, run Lying Lee.
You don't have "see studies", you should believe reliable sources, like
Anthony Fauci.
NoBody
You mean like him saying we didn't need to wear masks.
Lee
2020-11-24 15:19:05 UTC
Post by NoBody
Post by Dutch
Post by NoBody
Unless you can show at least two of the studies are experimental
studies, you're lying as usual. Run, run, run Lying Lee.
You don't have "see studies", you should believe reliable sources, like
Anthony Fauci.
You mean like him saying we didn't need to wear masks.
That's what the science at the time seemed
to suggest. Now that they know much more
about how the virus is transmitted, and have
done sound scientific studies on masks, the
advice has changed. Masks help.
Tuck