Newborn dies after mother killed by stray bullet....More killing by the Gangs of America.
MattB
2014-09-15 20:49:47 UTC
Newborn dies after mother killed by stray bullet

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/article/Newborn-dies-after-pregnant-woman-shot-to-death-5755935.php

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A baby born to a woman after she was fatally
wounded by a stray bullet died early Monday.

Megan Doto, who was eight months pregnant, was struck in the face
Sunday morning by one of more than 10 bullets fired at a car a block
away, police Capt. James Clark said.

Doto, a 25-year-old mother of two other children, was pronounced dead
early Sunday afternoon after being rushed to Temple University
Hospital, where doctors were able to deliver the baby by emergency
C-section, authorities said. The infant died just over 12 hours later,
police said.

Doto was babysitting her neighbor's children and sitting in front of
the neighbor's house when she was struck, residents said.

Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey expressed outrage at the shooting.

"They're just evil thugs and they will do whatever, whenever they
can," Ramsey told KYW-AM of the people committing the violence in what
police described as a known drug area.

Police were canvassing the area Monday, and looking for information on
the gunman and the car. Stuffed animals, flowers and pictures were
placed nearby.

"She is a totally innocent victim," Clark said. "She was out there
with a young friend and one of bullets from the top of the block comes
all the way down and strikes her one time in the face."

Christopher D'Agostino, 32, said he was sitting next to her when they
heard a car speeding down the street.

"All the sudden, we hear an engine revving up," D'Agostino said. "Next
thing I know, she's laying on the ground face first."

Doto had indicated on her Facebook page she was expecting a boy, but
police said the newborn was a girl.

The city was offering a $40,000 reward for information leading to an
arrest.

****************

Where is Obama where is Sharpton? Think we can all guess why they
don't care.
Hellstomper
Libtard cities are degenerating rapidly.
Just Wondering
2014-09-15 21:00:24 UTC
Post by MattB
[...]
I would shed no tears for the shooter if he was publicly identified and
didn't live to make it to trial.
RD Sandman
2014-09-15 21:26:04 UTC
Post by MattB
[...]
I didn't see anything there about the baby's age at birth or whether the
child died as a result of the gunshot or the premature birth.
--
Sleep well tonight.......

RD (The Sandman}

One bullet in the possession of a criminal is too many.....
Ten bullets in the possession of a mother trying to protect
her children....may not be enough.

---
Matt
2014-09-15 22:00:28 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
Post by MattB
[...]
It said the woman was 8 months pregnant and was delivered by emergency
C-section. I would imagine shock and blood loss killed the baby.

Matt
AlleyCat
2014-09-15 22:10:33 UTC
On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 22:00:28 +0000 (UTC), Matt says...
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
I didn't see anything there about the baby's age at birth or whether
the child died as a result of the gunshot or the premature birth.
It said the woman was 8 months pregnant and was delivered by emergency
C-section. I would imagine shock and blood loss killed the baby.
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby. You liberals can't
have it both ways... when you say "guns kill", you're usually on a rant
about NRA members and their guns, but when it's a Democrat holding the
gun, you clam up as to what the REAL cause of gun violence in America
is... DEMOCRATS.
--
A "teabagger" is a male Democrat who performs fellatio on another male
Democrat... either sucking his balls or laying his genitals on his
partner's face. <snicker>
Matt
2014-09-15 22:26:00 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
I didn't see anything there about the baby's age at birth or
whether the child died as a result of the gunshot or the premature
birth.
It said the woman was 8 months pregnant and was delivered by
emergency C-section. I would imagine shock and blood loss killed the
baby.
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.

Matt
AlleyCat
2014-09-15 22:48:54 UTC
On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 22:26:00 +0000 (UTC), Matt says...
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Did any of YOUR kids get killed? Then that's not a valid point.

I have kids too. How is that playing the dope... laying blame where blame
exists?

I'm just tired of hearing all this crap about the NRA and guns killing
people, not actual people doing the killings.

It's funny how the left ALWAYS tries to blame guns and turn a blind eye to
who REALLY kills... Democrats... OVERWHELMINGLY. The liberal media ONLY
covers gun shootings, when it's Whites doing the killing. Why? Why don't
they cover the THOUSANDS of shootings across America, when it involves
either a Black victim or shooter?

THOSE are valid questions.
partner's face. <snicker>
Matt
2014-09-15 23:11:40 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Did any of YOUR kids get killed? Then that's not a valid point.
You haven't a clue about my life or kids. So don't be an idiot and think
you do.
Post by AlleyCat
I have kids too. How is that playing the dope... laying blame where
blame exists?
Being stupid is not helping.
Post by AlleyCat
I'm just tired of hearing all this crap about the NRA and guns killing
people, not actual people doing the killings.
Right. Because people kill each other with no cause all the time.
Remember how they did all this in the 50s? The 60s?

Neither do I.

Why is that?

Matt
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-09-15 23:40:10 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Did any of YOUR kids get killed? Then that's not a valid point.
You haven't a clue about my life or kids. So don't be an idiot and think
you do.
Of course we do, Matty. We know your kids should be picked up by Child
Proteective Services and raised by the State-- they'd be a lot better
off.
Matt
2014-09-16 00:44:12 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Did any of YOUR kids get killed? Then that's not a valid point.
You haven't a clue about my life or kids. So don't be an idiot and think
you do.
Of course we do, Matty. We know your kids should be picked up by Child
Proteective Services and raised by the State-- they'd be a lot better
off.
As I said, you haven't a clue, Kraut.

If you did, you'd know how stupid that statement was.

Matt
Klaus Schadenfreude
You're lying, because that's what you usually do, Matt.
Matt
2014-09-16 16:21:58 UTC
Post by Matt
you do.
Of course we do, Matty. We know your kids should be picked up by Child
Proteective Services and raised by the State-- they'd be a lot better
off.
As I said, you haven't a clue, Kraut.
You're lying, because that's what you usually do, Matt.
Whatever, Kraut.

You are a loser, you'll always be a loser. You have nothing to
contribute and you whine a lot. Go back to mommy, Kraut. She's the only
one that will have you.

Matt
Leo Lyons@bass.gov
2014-09-16 16:55:26 UTC
Post by Matt
you do.
Of course we do, Matty. We know your kids should be picked up by Child
Proteective Services and raised by the State-- they'd be a lot better
off.
As I said, you haven't a clue, Kraut.
You're lying, because that's what you usually do, Matt.
Whatever, Kraut.

You are a loser, you'll always be a loser. You have nothing to
contribute and you whine a lot. Go back to mommy, Kraut. She's the only
one that will have you.

#####
And there goes MATT,trying to climb and crawl back into the womb, with his
mother screaming: "NAUGHTY BOY!"
Matt
2014-09-16 17:18:47 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
off.
As I said, you haven't a clue, Kraut.
You're lying, because that's what you usually do, Matt.
Whatever, Kraut.
You are a loser, you'll always be a loser. You have nothing to
contribute and you whine a lot. Go back to mommy, Kraut. She's the
only one that will have you.
#####
And there goes MATT,trying to climb and crawl back into the womb, with
his mother screaming: "NAUGHTY BOY!"
Wow, you really are amazingly stupid, whatever 'nym you post under.

<chuckle>

Matt
Leo Lyons@bass.gov
2014-09-16 17:54:53 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
off.
As I said, you haven't a clue, Kraut.
You're lying, because that's what you usually do, Matt.
Whatever, Kraut.
You are a loser, you'll always be a loser. You have nothing to
contribute and you whine a lot. Go back to mommy, Kraut. She's the
only one that will have you.
#####
And there goes MATT,trying to climb and crawl back into the womb, with
his mother screaming: "NAUGHTY BOY!"
Wow, you really are amazingly stupid, whatever 'nym you post under.

######

And yet you can't prove what YOU SAID, you retard.
Like DooDoo, GOP,Baxter, Yourghiss, etc... all you CAN do is lie, and ignore
the facts.

Lookout and Lee Harrison used to lie all the time.
They are dead when they tried to cross swords with DooDoo... the ultimate
liar.

You are next, you retard.
Matt
2014-09-16 18:46:58 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
off.
As I said, you haven't a clue, Kraut.
You're lying, because that's what you usually do, Matt.
Whatever, Kraut.
You are a loser, you'll always be a loser. You have nothing to
contribute and you whine a lot. Go back to mommy, Kraut. She's the
only one that will have you.
#####
And there goes MATT,trying to climb and crawl back into the womb,
with his mother screaming: "NAUGHTY BOY!"
Wow, you really are amazingly stupid, whatever 'nym you post under.
######
And yet you can't prove what YOU SAID, you retard.
Thanks, I appreciate you not reading, nor learning to speak English.
It reinforces my belief in you.

Matt
Leo Lyons@bass.gov
2014-09-16 18:59:14 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
off.
As I said, you haven't a clue, Kraut.
You're lying, because that's what you usually do, Matt.
Whatever, Kraut.
You are a loser, you'll always be a loser. You have nothing to
contribute and you whine a lot. Go back to mommy, Kraut. She's the
only one that will have you.
#####
And there goes MATT,trying to climb and crawl back into the womb,
with his mother screaming: "NAUGHTY BOY!"
Wow, you really are amazingly stupid, whatever 'nym you post under.
######
And yet you can't prove what YOU SAID, you retard.
Thanks, I appreciate you not reading, nor learning to speak English.
It reinforces my belief in you.

#####

Of course you have no belief in me, you retard.
I speak the truth, (in English) and you power-puke out lies for a living.
That's what makes you a "special" person.

After all, when asked for proof, you take 2 to 6 steps backwards and beg for
DooDoo and Baxter to help you out.
So again, WHERE'S the PROOF you said existed, you retard?

All you have to do is provide it.
ONCE AGAIN!

Is that "English" enough?
Or is that not Cricket?
Matt
2014-09-16 21:45:29 UTC
Post by Matt
[...]
Yep, there's the proof folks.

Probably an illegal alien, methinks. Americans speak English.

Matt
Klaus Schadenfreude
Thanks for admitting you've lost again.
Y***@Jurgis.net
Wow---you didn't write in German....how nice of you.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-09-18 10:51:54 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
You're lying, because that's what you usually do, Matt.
Whatever, Kraut.
Thanks for admitting you've lost again.
Wow---you didn't write in German....how nice of you.
You can barely comprehend English, Gary. Writing in German seems
uneccessarily cruel.

RD Sandman
2014-09-15 23:44:49 UTC
Post by AlleyCat
I'm just tired of hearing all this crap about the NRA and guns killing
people, not actual people doing the killings.
Right. Because people kill each other with no cause all the time.
Remember how they did all this in the 50s? The 60s?
Neither do I.
Why is that?
Fading memory. People were most certainly killed then...even with guns.
We are currently back to the levels killed in the mid 80s after a peak in
1993.

Most charts seem to only go back to the early 70s.

Matt
2014-09-16 00:48:07 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Did any of YOUR kids get killed? Then that's not a valid point.
You haven't a clue about my life or kids. So don't be an idiot and
think
Post by Matt
you do.
Post by AlleyCat
I'm just tired of hearing all this crap about the NRA and guns
killing people, not actual people doing the killings.
Right. Because people kill each other with no cause all the time.
Remember how they did all this in the 50s? The 60s?
Neither do I.
Why is that?
Fading memory. People were most certainly killed then...even with
guns. We are currently back to the levels killed in the mid 80s after
a peak in 1993.
People were killed, yes. Can you name a mass shooter back then? I
couldn't. Admittedly, time has faded my memories, but I could't find
many either. I remember an ex-army type that shot a bunch of folk in
Texas in the 60s. Can't remember much about it. I don't remember ANY
taking place in elementary schools.
Post by RD Sandman
Most charts seem to only go back to the early 70s.
Then it is fortunate I go back before that :)

Oh, I take it back, Charlie Starkweather was back then, wasn't he? Late
50s or early 60s.

Matt
RD Sandman
2014-09-16 19:10:41 UTC
SNIP....
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
Post by RD Sandman
Most charts seem to only go back to the early 70s.
Then it is fortunate I go back before that :)
Oh, I take it back, Charlie Starkweather was back then, wasn't he? Late
50s or early 60s.
As was Whitman in Texas. Killed 16, injured 32 from atop a tower at
University of Texas. Or a McDonalds in San Isidro, CA. Or a Luby's in
Killeen, TX. Mass shootings aren't new.

http://tinyurl.com/of2k8mv

http://tinyurl.com/qh4tdje

Matt
2014-09-16 21:47:10 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
SNIP....
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
Post by RD Sandman
Most charts seem to only go back to the early 70s.
Then it is fortunate I go back before that :)
Oh, I take it back, Charlie Starkweather was back then, wasn't he? Late
50s or early 60s.
As was Whitman in Texas. Killed 16, injured 32 from atop a tower at
University of Texas. Or a McDonalds in San Isidro, CA. Or a Luby's in
Killeen, TX. Mass shootings aren't new.
Forgot about Whitman. Thanks. But you know, they may not be new .. but
they were horrifying back then. Do you remember Starkweather? They must
have talked about that one for years. Now? A week and they are old news,
replaced by the latest one. There was one in Texas the other day, Corpus
Christie. Barely even got noticed.

Matt
RD Sandman
2014-09-17 17:49:07 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
SNIP....
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
Post by RD Sandman
Post by RD Sandman
Post by Matt
50s or early 60s.
As was Whitman in Texas. Killed 16, injured 32 from atop a tower at
University of Texas. Or a McDonalds in San Isidro, CA. Or a Luby's in
Killeen, TX. Mass shootings aren't new.
Forgot about Whitman. Thanks. But you know, they may not be new .. but
they were horrifying back then.
They still are.

Post by Matt
have talked about that one for years. Now? A week and they are old news,
replaced by the latest one.
Just like the hits in the Obama administration....a day or two later and
they are on to the next one. Obamacare, Benghazi, IRS, ISIS, etc.. Seems
like a crisis a week.

Post by Matt
Christie. Barely even got noticed.
I also notince that they get little coverage when the races and
ethnicities are reversed or they are the same. The news fires off a ton
on issues like Zimmerman and Martin (two years worth), or Brown and
Wilson, but not so much on Jude Cordell and Daniel Adkins. Or the black
cop whooting a white dude in Utah.

Hey, just take a look at the small amount of coverage on the homicides in
Chicago every weekend. Good thing the summer is almost over and
temperatures are cooling down.

AlleyCat
2014-09-16 00:23:29 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Did any of YOUR kids get killed? Then that's not a valid point.
You haven't a clue about my life or kids. So don't be an idiot and think
you do.
Did I say I did? Nope. You merely mentioned them in passing, because they
have NOTHING to do with the story. Why bring them up? Why bring them up at
all, when all I did is ask if you or your kids were related to the story.

You injected your kids, exactly how a liberal would... JUST to make you
look sympathetic. Never let a good tragedy go to waste, huh?
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
I have kids too. How is that playing the dope... laying blame where
blame exists?
Being stupid is not helping.
Exactly HOW was I being stupid? The GUN didn't kill... the Democrat
holding the gun did.
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
I'm just tired of hearing all this crap about the NRA and guns killing
people, not actual people doing the killings.
Right. Because people kill each other with no cause all the time.
Whaaaat? Look who's REALLY being stupid. That doesn't even meet the
criteria for a non sequitur... it has no meaning at all.
Post by Matt
Remember how they did all this in the 50s? The 60s?
Again... whaaaat. Did all what? Why are you trying to compare what
happened to that baby, to other decades? are you drinking again?
Post by Matt
Neither do I.
Well, we KNOW your clueless...
Post by Matt
Why is that?
Why is WHAT?
partner's face. <snicker>
Matt
2014-09-16 00:50:37 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Did any of YOUR kids get killed? Then that's not a valid point.
You haven't a clue about my life or kids. So don't be an idiot and
think you do.
Did I say I did? Nope. You merely mentioned them in passing, because
they have NOTHING to do with the story. Why bring them up? Why bring
them up at all, when all I did is ask if you or your kids were related
to the story.
You injected your kids, exactly how a liberal would... JUST to make
you look sympathetic. Never let a good tragedy go to waste, huh?
Really.

Why don't you try outshooting one of my kids? Or me for that matter?
Never let an opportunity to show off go to waste. Feel free, any of them
could beat you without trying.

So much for your assumptions.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
I have kids too. How is that playing the dope... laying blame where
blame exists?
Being stupid is not helping.
Exactly HOW was I being stupid? The GUN didn't kill... the Democrat
holding the gun did.
A) He wasn't a Democrat, I seriously doubt he was registered to vote.
B) The GUN did kill, he was a block away, you think he spat at them and
killed them?
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
I'm just tired of hearing all this crap about the NRA and guns
killing people, not actual people doing the killings.
Right. Because people kill each other with no cause all the time.
Whaaaat? Look who's REALLY being stupid. That doesn't even meet the
criteria for a non sequitur... it has no meaning at all.
Doesn't it?
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Matt
Remember how they did all this in the 50s? The 60s?
Again... whaaaat. Did all what? Why are you trying to compare what
happened to that baby, to other decades? are you drinking again?
You really aren't with it, are you. Why is it happening now? How did the
NRA change the feelings towards guns in the United States, and when.
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Matt
Neither do I.
Well, we KNOW your clueless...
You're, please. Not your.

Matt
AlleyCat
2014-09-16 01:08:14 UTC
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 00:50:37 +0000 (UTC), Matt says...
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
You injected your kids, exactly how a liberal would... JUST to make
you look sympathetic. Never let a good tragedy go to waste, huh?
Really.
Why don't you try outshooting one of my kids? Or me for that matter?
(seriously rolling my fucking eyes) What the fuck are you talking about?
Where, please list it, did I mention being in a shooting contest with you
or your kids? What are you fucking smoking tonight?

THAT being said... you dont have ANY idea what kind of marksman I am. I've
hit squirrels laying down on branches facing away from me, in the back of
the head. I've grouped 3 out of 3 30-06 rounds at 200 yards into the
bullseye, less than an inch apart. But who fucking CARES?

I've shot all kinds of weapons, dude... I never got into competition,
because of the other sports I played, but I know I coulda been a contenda.
But who fucking CARES?

Now, back to the foolishness, that is Mattsiepoo tonight.
Post by Matt
Never let an opportunity to show off go to waste. Feel free, any of them
could beat you without trying.
I seriously doubt it, but OK... whatever gets you to sleep tonight. Who
fucking CARES?
Post by Matt
So much for your assumptions.
Are you fucking joking? WHAT assumptions!!?? YOUR (MOP) the one making
all the assumptions... FUCK. You libtards are fucking nuts.
Post by Matt
A) He wasn't a Democrat, I seriously doubt he was registered to vote.
LOL... Mattsie goes on assuming again. Kinda racist of you too... ASSUMING
that because he's Black, he's not registered. For arguments sake... he's a
Democrat. That's what Mississippians call "them". Doesn't MATTER if they
actually vote, your dorkiness.
Post by Matt
B) The GUN did kill, he was a block away, you think he spat at them and
killed them?
No stupid... the BULLET killed, after being shot out of the gun BY a
Democrat. The gun didn't shoot the bullet all on it's lonesome... SOMEONE
had to pull the trigger, genius.
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Whaaaat? Look who's REALLY being stupid. That doesn't even meet the
criteria for a non sequitur... it has no meaning at all.
Doesn't it?
No, it doesnt.
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Well, we KNOW your clueless...
You're, please. Not your.
BWAHAHAHAHA... Mattsiepoo loses another one, so he starts in on the
spelling Nazi crap... again.

I dont always use contractions, stupid. They slow me down. I DO know the
difference, moron... so WHAT if I dont use the korrect spelling... WHO THE
FUCK CARES??
Post by Matt
Matt
partner's face. <snicker>
Matt
2014-09-16 01:39:41 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
You injected your kids, exactly how a liberal would... JUST to make
you look sympathetic. Never let a good tragedy go to waste, huh?
Really.
Why don't you try outshooting one of my kids? Or me for that matter?
(seriously rolling my fucking eyes)
Yeah, teens do that a lot.

Matt
AlleyCat
2014-09-16 03:51:58 UTC
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 01:39:41 +0000 (UTC), Matt says...
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
(seriously rolling my fucking eyes)
Yeah, teens do that a lot.
So do adults, Mattsiepoo... so do adults.
partner's face. <snicker>
RD Sandman
2014-09-15 22:53:54 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
I didn't see anything there about the baby's age at birth or
whether the child died as a result of the gunshot or the premature
birth.
It said the woman was 8 months pregnant and was delivered by
emergency C-section. I would imagine shock and blood loss killed the
baby.
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Well, don't kill any of them, Matt.

Matt
2014-09-15 23:10:36 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
I didn't see anything there about the baby's age at birth or
whether the child died as a result of the gunshot or the
premature
Post by RD Sandman
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
birth.
It said the woman was 8 months pregnant and was delivered by
emergency C-section. I would imagine shock and blood loss killed the
baby.
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Well, don't kill any of them, Matt.
Yeah, thanks. Does that mean it is ok to kill other people's?

Matt
RD Sandman
2014-09-15 23:39:52 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
Post by RD Sandman
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
I didn't see anything there about the baby's age at birth or
whether the child died as a result of the gunshot or the
premature
Post by RD Sandman
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
birth.
It said the woman was 8 months pregnant and was delivered by
emergency C-section. I would imagine shock and blood loss killed
the
Post by RD Sandman
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Post by Matt
baby.
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Well, don't kill any of them, Matt.
Yeah, thanks. Does that mean it is ok to kill other people's?
Nope, but you will have to make your own decisions. I can't make them
for you....I can only give you little pushes in the right direction or
hints as to which way that is.

AlleyCat
2014-09-16 00:23:59 UTC
On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 23:10:36 +0000 (UTC), Matt says...
Post by Matt
Post by RD Sandman
Well, don't kill any of them, Matt.
Yeah, thanks. Does that mean it is ok to kill other people's?
What the fuck are you smoking?
partner's face. <snicker>
AlleyCat
2014-09-16 00:11:43 UTC
Post by Matt
Post by AlleyCat
Nope... the Democrat holding the gun, killed the baby.
Not a good time to play the dope, Alley. I have kids.
Matt
Did any of YOUR kids get killed? Then that's not a valid point.

I have kids too. How is that playing the dope... laying blame where blame
exists?

I'm just tired of hearing all this crap about the NRA and guns killing
people, not actual people doing the killings.

It's funny how the left ALWAYS tries to blame guns and turn a blind eye to
who REALLY kills... Democrats... OVERWHELMINGLY. The liberal media ONLY
covers gun shootings, when it's Whites doing the killing. Why? Why don't
they cover the THOUSANDS of shootings across America, when it involves
either a Black victim or shooter?

The ONLY time they cover a Black victim getting killed, is when the
shooter is White, or PERCEIVED as White, a la George Zimmerman. Why won't
they cover a black shooter, White victim? Because they're pussies, and are
afraid of Blacks... THAT'S racism too, thinking that Blacks will do
something to you, if you show them in the correct light.
RD Sandman
2014-09-15 22:20:03 UTC
Post by MattB
Post by RD Sandman
child died as a result of the gunshot or the premature birth.
It said the woman was 8 months pregnant and was delivered by emergency
C-section. I would imagine shock and blood loss killed the baby.
Matt
I had seen where it said the baby was delivered by emergency C section.
I didn't see where it said she was 8 months pregnant on my first pass
through. Thanks.